Pretty Face

By admicious1815

Her face,that pretty face could cover up her all lies and sins. Her innocent smile can cover up her ill thoug... More

Chapter 1- A New member?

Authors note

0 0 0
By admicious1815

NOTE :

THIS IS CLEAR FANFICTION STORY AND ALL IS IMAGINARY. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HARD FEELINGS FOR OTHER IDOLS.

ALL THIS IS THE RESULT OF MY IMAGINATION IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT YOU CAN COMMENT IT DOWN BUT NO ANY HARSH WORDS. IT DOES NOT EFFECT OTHERS REPUTATION.

AS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I HOPE YOU WILL MOTIVATE ME.

THE MAIN GROUP IS BLACKPINK IN THIS STORY SO CHEERS TO BLINK AND TO OTHERS JUST READ IT AND ENJOY IT.

-

-

-

-

-

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
161K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 34.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
560K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...