MATES

Av Mk1120

Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pres... Mer

B E F O R E Y O U R E A D
P R O L O U G E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
*NEED TO KNOW*
Garrett Takeover!
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Update!!!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
~MK UPDATE
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
NINETEEN
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y- O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y

S I X T E E N

8.6K 469 117
Av Mk1120

Rose 🌹

After the wonderful dinner ended, Greyson and I decided to go study up in his room. 

With the door open

I didn't trust him as much as I could throw him and, to be honest, my new attitude towards him isn't helping me either. 

It was just so interesting to see how he interacted with his family, and if I had to admitted it, I found it charming to see this side of him. 

A side where he was a Mama's boy that loved joking around with his brothers instead of a pompous jerk-wad jock. 

"Greyson" I sighed "Those are not antagonistic muscle" 

"Well..." he scratched his head "What are they?" 

"Well, first off," I snickered "One of those muscles belongs to the leg, not the arm" 

He groaned and fell back on his bed "I'm never going to get this!" 

"You will" I said softly before putting my pencil down on his desk "It just takes time" 

"How long did it take you?" he asked 

"A long time" I admitted "I spent years studying Anatomy and Physiology in the Library. I slept, ate, and breathed it" 

He groaned 

I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking toward where he was whining on his bed. When I was close enough, I grabbed his wrist. 

"Stand up?" 

He raised an eyebrow "What?" 

"Stand up" 

"Why?" he asked but still obliged 

When he was standing, I had to crane my neck to look at him, forgetting that he was a freaking giant. 

"Because" I grabbed his bicep "The old fashion way of learning is not helping you so I decided we should switch it up" 

"If all you wanted to do was grab my sexy body, than you should have just asked" He flirted "No need to make up excuses Babe" 

I rolled my eyes "Greyson, I swear if you don't stop right now, I'll leave and tell your mother it was because you're harassing me" 

His eyes widened and he shut his trap. 

"Now since that is clear up" I smiled "Are you ready to learn?" 

He groaned 

"Suck it up buttercup" I said evilly

"I honestly rather take a cleat to the face..." 

"Well...if you keep annoying me, that might actually happen" 

~~~~~

I was giggling as I finished marking up Greyson's face. 

We were learning for the past hour, and I can honestly say that this new teaching method was working for him. 

It seems like he was an interactive and visual learner. 

"And why are we writing on my face again?" he question and then his eyes went crossed as he tried to see what I was writing on his forehead. 

I snickered as I finished the uni-brow and devil horns. 

I just couldn't resist 

"Because" I laughed but covered it up quickly with a cough "You need to really envision the muscles of the face" 

"Are we learning about the face muscles yet?" his eyebrows scrunched together and I nearly died when the uni-brow moved like a caterpillar "I thought we were learning about the arm and leg muscles?" 

I stood back and looked at my handiwork. 

I took in the devil horns, the uni-brow, the curly mustache, the beard, an eye patch, a couple of backwards curse words, and eyeliner. 

"We are" I snickered "I'm just getting you ahead" 

"Why do you keep laughing?" he asked 

I ignored him and kept snickering. 

There was a knock and Gabriel stuck his head in. 

"Grey, I'm leaving now" Greyson turned and Gabriel's eyes widened "What in the Hell is wrong with your face?" 

"I'm studying" 

"Studying what?" Gabriel asked "How to become a devil pirate that wears guy-liner??" 

"What? No?" Greyson exclaimed "I'm studying Anatomy..." 

He paused and swiveled on his feet to look at me. 

When he saw me gasping for air and clutching my stomach, he must have figured out what I did. 

"Why you little..." he pounced on me and started tickling my stomach

I squealed and continued to roar with laughter. 

"I'm sorry!" I laughed "I just couldn't resist!"

Greyson glared and continued to tickle me 

I started crying from all the laughter "OKAY!! I give up! I'm sorry!" 

He ignored me 

"Grey!! Please stop!!" I pleaded "I'll do anything, just stop tickling me!" 

He stopped and raised an eyebrow, which in turn moved the caterpillar "Anything?" 

I giggled and nodded 

"Anything?" he asked again, his face getting closer.

"Yes, we've established that" I rolled my eyes "Now stop acting like Cat from the Cat in the Hat movie" 

"Who?" he asked

"You've never seen that movie?" I gaped at him "What kind of childhood did you have?" 

"A nice one?" he replied "I think" 

"How adorable" a familiar voice sneered from above us

Our heads shot up and where once stood Gabriel, now stood Garrett. 

"Garrett!" I exclaimed before nudging Greyson off me "Where have you been!" 

"It's none of your business" he snapped and I was taken aback. 

"Chill bro" Greyson put a comforting hand on my back "What's your problem?" 

"My problem is that you're all of a sudden buddy-buddy with my best friend" he snapped 

Greyson narrowed his eyes "And why is that a problem? You scared she's going to stomp on your itty bitty heart and leave you for someone else?" 

"Someone else? You mean like you?" He laughed "That's real funny" 

Greyson stepped forward and I stepped in between the two before they killed each other. 

"Just go away Garrett!" I snapped "You're acting like a Jerk-wad and causing trouble!" 

"I'm the jerk-wad?" he laughed "That's rich, considering that you hated him just last week" 

I glared at him "We're friends now Garrett" 

 "Whatever" He rolled his eyes "You're only his friend until he gets what he wants. He won't even look at you twice after that" 

"YOU SON OF A..." Greyson nudged me gently out of the way before lunging for Garrett. 

I pushed him back and Garrett left the room, laughing all the way down the stairs. 

We heard the front door open before hearing it loudly slam shut. 

Suddenly there was a shout by a very angry Mrs. Green "HE DID NOT JUST SLAM MY DOOR AGAIN!" 

I looked at an angry and tense Greyson "He deserves to get kicked in the face with a Cleat" 

Greyson's shoulders loosened and he gave me a small smile "Maybe two" 

I agreed wholeheartedly. 

~~~~~~~

Hey Wolfies!! 

Can anyone guess what words Rose wrote on Grey's face?

Did you like the cute moment they shared? 

How about Garrett? Why is he all of a sudden being a Jerk? 

One last question...

Now, who do you Ship?

Lots of Love, 

~MK

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.8M 260K 82
(Complete) **A MATURE FANTASY** Book #1 in the Elemental Heir Series. Now published and available in PAPERBACK and KINDLE on AMAZON!! 🤍 "Your ready...
187K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
8.4K 388 33
Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King's mate, (who is the king of the asshole...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...