✔ Cursed (Book One)

By OneLovee_OneDream

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not... More

Cursed
Prologue
Dreams
Book
Sparks
Crimson Ball
Invitation
Faint
Chills
Step Down
Witness The Unseen
Angel Of Mine
(12) Hope
Warmth in the coldest days
Territorial
Racing Pulse
Untwisted Emotions
(19) Attack
What Now?
To be friends or not to be
Control your anger
Let me hold you'
Mother daughter time
Date
Sticky situation
Bickering
Red Head
Here I am
I will always be there
And She's Feisty
It was you
You are the answer

Lightning Love and other things

30.2K 582 21
By OneLovee_OneDream

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

His hand reached towards me, but I flinched back not wanting any type of contact with him. I know I shouldn’t be judging him so harshly, but he had won that judgment in a heartbeat. His green eyes pierced into my blue ones, causing me to take another step back, the table painfully shoving into my back.

“Why are you scared of me?  I haven’t done anything to you. I haven’t yelled at you like my brother, Trevor has.”

I furrowed my eyebrows, how had he known Trevor had yelled at me? So it was true that guys did talk amongst themselves, they were not so hush hush as they seemed.

He seemed to press me against the table even more, causing me to hiss in pain as the table digged even deeper on my back.

I shut my eyes trying to relax and think of a polite way to say ‘Get the hell off of me you idiot!’ but nothing seemed to come to mind. Before I could shove him away, his weight was off me in an instant. I blinked a couple times before realizing he was thrown across the kitchen.

Standing next to me was Jackson. He stood tall and proud, he also seemed really pissed off. “Learn your place John. I suggest you don’t pass it again,” he growled maliciously.

His whole demander was full of utter anger.

John stood up and chuckled, “Brother you do not want to test me.”

He began to walk towards us, with a murderous look on his face, though the smirk was the only none killing feature on his perfect face. I cowered behind Jackson without thinking of it. I didn’t want to be in John’s reach. I shut my eyes just in case I saw him reach for me.

“No, you do not want to test me.”

I shivered at the sound of the third voice, entering the room. I opened my eyes to see Trevor standing by the kitchen entrances with a smirking Austin on his side.

I watched Trevor’s body as it was rigid. His fist unclenching and clenching as if he was fighting with himself, badly. His eyes were so dark they no longer seemed grey but black. I watched as he sauntered towards John, who seemed not to move an inch.

He watched Trevor approaching him. I watched as he nibbled at his lip and without warning, Trevor had wrapped his hand around John’s neck, squeezing.

I let out a small squeak, as I clenched onto Jackson’s shirt.

That’s when heads snapped my directions, finally noticing me. Finally noticing my shaking self. Trevor’s eyes seemed to search mine for something, they seem to soften but as quick as it had came, it left. They were hard and cold once again as his eyes landed on my hand that was clenching onto Jackson’s shirt.

“All of you do not want to test me,” a warning voice announced. I turned to see Candle walking right besides John, she put her hand over Trevor’s hand, “Let him go brother.”

It seem that Trevor was refusing to do as Candle was saying. He shot me a look, “Let him go. Do you not see you are scaring Catalina.”

Boy was she right!

All I wanted to do at this moment was run out of this house and not come back. As much as I was kind of liking Candle, I don’t think I would ever want to visit her at her home, at least not when her brothers were home.

Seemed that those words were the perfect one’s to convince him to let go off John because immediately he realized the hold he had on John.

John stumbled backwards, grabbing his neck and shooting dagger at Trevor, “Aren’t you so touchy?” He taunted.

Trevor hissed. I was a bit dumbfounded to hear someone actually hiss. But I was quickly snapped out of it as he tried to advance at his brother but was stopped by someone stop. It took me awhile to realize it had been me. It also took me awhile to realize I had my eyes shut and my face buried at the back of Jackson’s back.

I was surprised he hadn’t pulled away by this point. However, I was glad he hadn’t. He seemed to be the only one holding me up at this point in time.

My head began to feel a piercing pain.

Breathing heavily, I clenched tighter onto Jackson’s shirt, if that was even possible.  

“See what you all have caused!” I heard Candle scream.

“Hey I did nothing it was all of them,” Austin defended himself.

“I don’t care!” hissed Candle as she pulled me away from Jackson. The pain was unbearable. I moaned in pain as I pulled away from her grasp.

Slowly, I fell to my knees and not even caring how stupid I looked, I placed my cheek on the cold titles. Wanting the pain to subside.

I had these headaches ever since I can remember. Of course I wouldn’t tell anyone, I would always play them as small migraines and rush home. I would also not tell anyone I usually got them after or before I dreamt those crazy dreams that caused me to fear fire and crowds.

I whimpered as the pain shot through my whole body causing my body so began to shake. In the back of my mind I felt very embarrass I was having one of my episodes.

Swiftly, I was pulled away from the cold of the titles. I let out a pathetic cry of protest. I refused to open my eyes, I refused to see the one who had pulled me away from the only thing that was keeping me slightly calm.

“Take her.” The one who sounded like Jackson said.

Who was he telling to take me? Take me where? I didn’t want to go anywhere…

There was a hushed argument that I was unable to make out, but as soon as I let out a cry of pain, it was silenced. I was quickly switched from arms.

As soon as I was placed in the second pair of arms, my body seem to mold into them. The pain began to vanish as my body no longer shook as badly. I still kept my eyes closed in case it returned with vengeance. I felt tears slide down my cheeks, but they were gently wiped away. That was when I decided to open my eyes.

Ever so slowly, I opened them and I looked right into a pair of grey ones.

They watched me with awe and worry. My breathing began to relax and in no time, I was breathing normal. The pain was gone as if it had never came. I always feared it when it came. That was one of the reason I always closed my eyes. One being I thought one day my heart would give out from so much pain I would die and I rather die with my eyes close than open. Two being it felt as if I was lit on fire.

“S-sorry,” I stuttered averting my eyes to my shaky hands.

“No need to apologize but what was that?” he asked.

I glanced around to everyone’s face. They all seem worried of my little scene even John. “I-I can’t really explain it since I, myself, don’t know. I get them every once in awhile, since I was small. It’s like a huge massive headache but much worse since it feels as if I am being burned alive and I usually get them before or after I dream of being chased by a crowd and being burn alive.”

 I was surprised of myself. I had never told anyone about this and here I was rushing out to tell them, though, it felt like a huge weight was lifted.

A gasps were heard around me. I looked around and saw their faces all looking rather oddly paler. I looked at Trevor, who’s lips were in a line, his face emotionless.

“Trevor it is h-“Candle began but was cut off.

“Silence Candle!” hissed Trevor.

I could feel him trembling, “Do not say it, don’t you dare.”

I was confused at this small conversation that was going around me. “Candle take her to see the animals.” Ordered Jackson.

Candle nodded. She turned to me placing a fake smile on her perfect face, “Come on Catalina, I bet you’ll like the horses.”

She helped me up. I nodded, “sure let’s go.”

She looped her arm around mine, “Did you know the horse I am about to show you has a long generation? It is born from a female horse family that has been in my family for the longest, one of my dear Father’s relative from back in the 1600’s  had a friend who loved this horse’s generation. Her name was Maddie, she was a cute little girl an-“

“SHUT UP CANDLE!” boomed Trevor.

I flinched terrified as he grabbed Candle by the arm. His face was shadowed by murder.

“What? I am only telling her a bit of the history of this horse,” she retorted.

“She does not need to know any history of our family,” hissed Trevor.

I pulled Candle away from his grip, walking backwards. My heart began to hammer harder, I was scared of Trevor. His eyes flashed to me, hurt seemed to flash in them.

“I-I don’t care of the h-history candle. I just want to go outside and away from them.” I whispered.

Trevor looked at me once again before turning away, “Go,” he said.

“And put something warm. Since it seems to be snowing.”

~

 The horse was as magnificent as Candle had said. It was pure white as white as the snow. I was verily able to see it against the snowflakes.

“Go ahead touch him,” whispered Candle smoothly.

Without a second thought, I slowly crept closer to the horse. His gaze focused on my approach, he seemed to be studying me. His ears twitched at the sound of every step I took. When I was close I slowly reached for his nuzzle, careful not to scare him.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I touched his soft fur.

“Well I’ll be, he likes you. He usually goes buck wild with strangers, heck the only one he lets near without sugar coating him is Trevor and well now you.”

 I wanted to scream at her for letting me get near a horse, who can potentially kick me in the face and kill me but the feeling of his fur under my hand calmed me down.

“What’s his name?” I asked.

“Sky don’t ask why because I don’t know. That’s what my brother wanted to call him.”

I frowned, it didn’t suit him, but who was I to say anything. I got closer to his face, “I’ll call you lightning but that’s our little secret,” I whispered.

Trevor’s pov

I watched from afar as she delicately touched Sky. I was amazed he had not killed her, not that I would had allowed it, but I was still amazed. He seem to like her, a lot. His tail swinging from side to side, in pure happiness. I was able to hear as she whispered she would call him lightning and it would be their little secret.

I chuckled at her innocence.

And innocence I did not want to taint. I would not allow my destiny my curse to harm her in any manner. I just would not allow it!

I would fight this curse with every ounce of my life. Enough was enough and knew this the moment I set eyes on her. I knew no hard could reach her. I didn’t know why at the moment but now I do.

I punched the tree bark in frustration.

“Easy brother,” Jackson said.

“I cannot be settled that easily you know this.”

He chucked, “That I know that I know. But you are not the only one that has to go through this curse Trevor we all do. Although you are the one that seems to want to rid of it more than the rest. I myself I’m okay with ism I have learn to accept it, as perhaps the others.”

I knew he was lying. He, as long as the rest, have always and will always want to find that feeling. The feeling we will never seem to capture because of this god forsaking curse!

“I do not believe you are saying the truth you want it gone as bad as I and the rest do. And I am also the one that can break it.”

I looked back towards Catalina.

My heart fluttered for the first time in years as her laughter rang into my ears.

“I promise you my brother, I will get this curse of us if it’s the last thing I do. We will feel love and have the one we love by our sides. We will be able to love and be loved back, that I promise.”

Jackson patted my back gently, “Do this for yourself first Trevor. Get her back and when you do not let go.”

I shook my head, “It’s not that simple.”

''''''''

A/N

So what do you guys think? Let me know down below, it is very helpful when you guys give me feedback and tell me what you think will happen next so please do that. It gets me on a writing mood.

15 votes and 5 comments for next update(:

xoxoDreamcometrue123<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Karma By ari

Romance

1.5M 36.2K 57
[25/09/2021] - [08/05/2024] There they were. Knife to throat, chest to chest, breaths uneven and heavy and yet Reece made it his job to look unaffect...
78.5K 831 27
Aza has nothing. No family and no life worth living. After being shoved into a overwhelming home and family, she realizes they aren't as nice as they...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
765 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...