His love.. that belongs to he...

By suba30

What kind of meeting this is, separated even though together.. Why have I received such a punishment, I have... More

His Love That Belongs To Her

2.1K 315 130
By suba30

Hey Lovely people.. ❤️💜❤️💜
I'm here with this one shot on Abhigya.. ❣️

Today is my birthday, as a treat to everyone I'm giving this OS.. 😍

OS on Abhigya..
"HIS LOVE THAT BELONGS TO HER"

"What kind of meeting this is, separated even though together..
Why I received such a punishment..
I wanna live for you.. to love you.. to die for you..
This my heart says again,
why have you written separation in my fate..!..

But.. When my love belongs to you..
I won't let you stay away from me and my life..
not for the sake of me and my life..
I know.. That even you are in the same state..
I will make you belong to my love.. "

❣️❣️❣️❣️

She made herself comfortable over the seat.. She was continuously tucking her hair behind her ear, that brushed her cheek.. Pulling the dupatta around her shoulder, she covered herself to escape from the cool breeze.. But a little she tried to pull it.. one side was uncovered.. rolling her eyes.. she irked her throat and sighted down.. her lips had a curvy smile at her baby bump and her palm traced it softly..

What happened bhaiya..?!.. Is everything alright..!?.. She asks looking ahead, as the auto stops..

Don't know.. I will check now..?!..
The auto driver replies and steps down.. and he walks towards back of the auto..

After a while.. Sorry madam.. It seems to be a major trouble.. I think I should take the auto to the workshop.. he says..

What, now..?!.. Pragya widens her eyes asking so.. and continues.. But bhaiya.. It's very late.. How will I reach home..?!..

Don't worry.. I will make some other arrangement for you.. He says and pulls out his mobile.. he tried calling someone, but all the time his face irked and he repeated calling..

What happened bhaiya..!?.. Pragya asks and he says.. I'm trying to call my friends, to drop you home.. But I'm not able to, since there is no network..

Pragya sighs and steps down from the auto cautiously.. Pragya madam.. What are you doing..?!.. The auto driver asks.. I will walk to home.. I can't wait here anymore.. at this time.. Pragya says in a sullen tone..

What..!?.. I won't let you do that.. How will you walk to such a long distance..?!.. You are not going anywhere..!.. He sounded strictly , yet with a care in his voice..

But bhaiya.. How long..!?.. You said that, you have to take the auto to workshop.. And your friends are not available.. I don't want to trouble you anymore.. It's better that, I will walk.. I can take care of myself.. Pragya says and took hold of her handbag..

No madam.. I'm not going to listen to you.. Please sit inside.. I will arrange something for you.. saying so, he took the hand bag from her and helps her to sit inside comfortably..

She felt his distanced affection on her.. She smiled softly at him and said.. Okay, fine.. I will stay here.. But what are you gonna do..!?.. She asks..

We will wait for any vehicle.. I will ask them drop you near your home.. The man says, and Pragya nods at him..

"Why is it happening to me..?!
What I want.. Is not on my destiny.. What I didn't want.. Is stuck on my life..!.. How long I have to take this lonely journey.." she strikes her thoughts as a loner tears escapes from her eyes..

Swiping her tears, she wandered her eyes.. to check on the auto man, who stood in a distance and waved at a vehicle that was on their way.. Pulling the water bottle out from her bag.. she had a sip and noticed that there was only a few drops left over.. She then placed it back inside her bag..

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

>>>>> PAST <<<<<

ABOUT PRAGYA..

She is a final year PG student in English Literature..!.. She spent her childhood in an orphanage.. After the demise of her parents, she was sent to the orphanage by her relatives.. Where she was given the utmost love and care..

Her all time friend was books.. sometimes music.. she never had someone like very close friend to her.. As she was a reserved nature girl, her school mates and college mates found her boring, calm and quiet..

After her higher secondary school.. she was sent to Mumbai, for her college.. She was one the most brightest and intelligent student of her school.. Her good marks, gave her that life, where she was sponsored for the college..

With the help of her sponser, she rented a hostel and lived her days between college and hostel..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Pragya settles herself on the bed.. grabbing a pillow that was near, she placed it over her lap and rested her hands over it..

She twisted the switch and music hit her ears.. that mild music made her to relax, after having a hectic day in her college..

Just then, she heard a knock over the door.. She stepped down keeping the pillow aside..

Opening the door, she encountered her hostel warden, who stood along with a girl..

Pragya, this is Bulbul.. She is gonna share you room.. the warden said introducing the girl to her.. and as well as, she introduced Pragya to Bulbul.. The warden walked away, leaving the girls alone..

Pragya smiled looking at the girl with slight discomfort.. She welcomed her to get in and helped her with in carrying her luggage..

After closing the door.. Pragya saw Bulbul, who stretched her arms wide and layed back over her bed..

Pragya walked towards her and says.. This is actually my bed, yours is the opposite one.. she pointed towards it.. Bulbul sighs and sits straight.. I'm sorry.. I was little exhausted.. By the way.. I'm Bulbul Sharma..!.. she forwards her hand..

Pragya revives back with a smile and forwards her hand, Hi.. I'm Pragya.. she says.. Just, Pragya..!?.. Bulbul asks and Pragya nods with a weak smile..

Fine.. I'm here to persuade my last year UG.. I did my last two years in Delhi.. Papa had to leave India, for his Business commitments.. but I couldn't because of my graduation..
So, Papa.. Mumma and my little brother left to U.K last week.. Papa made my admission here..

But you know.. I'm not here only for my graduation.. also for my love.. my sweetheart.. Purab.. We love each other.. Purab Khanna is my love.. Bulbul sounded joyfully.. while Pragya was all the while calm listening to her..

You know Pragya, mumma too know about him, she promised me to speak to dad about us, after my graduation.. And I purposely compelled papa to make my admission in Mumbai..

So, how about you..?!.. Where are you from..!?.. Your family..?!.. Are you working or studying..?!.. Bulbul asks..

Pragya let out a pale smile and introduced everything about her to Bulbul.. About her childhood, her orphanage, her school and her present days..

Bulbul pulls her cheek and sat next to her saying.. You know.. I too have less number of friends.. Since I'm a chatterbox, they get tired of me.. But Haan.. This was the thing Purab loved alot in me.. He always says that, hearing my voice makes him happy.. Isn't it strange..!..

She gave a soft smile and says.. I'm sure, he loves you alot.. Because you are so cheerful, alike me.. I don't speak much.. And I don't have any friends..

Ohoo.. Pragya.. Then who am I..!.. hereafter I'm gonna be your only best friend.. and we are gonna turn our days upside down.. Bulbul says and winks at Pragya.. who giggles her smile back..

Haan.. one thing.. don't expect me to call you di.. I know you are senior to me.. But I wanna make you my friend.. Pragya nods and Bulbul hugs her tightly..

It was a different, yet a acceptable relationship to Pragya.. As she found Bulbul very kind and chirpy around her..

"" "" "" "" ""

It was during their semester study holidays.. Pragya walked into the park, with her eyes wandering all around.. She saw a man.. standing under a tree..

Walking towards him.. she clears her throat and says.. Excuse me..!.. That fragile voice made him to face her..

His face with a glow and unique charm prevailed in his eyes.. that was meant for him.. only for him..!.. casual yet slightly messed up hair was way to perfect on him.. and his eyes, fascinating her into his captivity..

You are Pragya.. right..!?.. a voice made her to flip her eyes next to him.. She smiles with a nod.. and he steps forward saying.. Hi.. I'm Purab Khanna.. Pragya revives him with a soft smile..

Actually Purab.. Bulbul isn't feeling well.. She couldn't come here to see you today.. She asked me to inform this.. As you already know her mobile is in workshop.. I think she informed you yesterday.. and also.. .. Before she could continue further.. Purab interrupts saying.. Ohoo.. Is she alright..!?.. I knew it.. She dumped herself with a dozen of ice-cream a day before yesterday.. Purab yells with his concern over Bulbul..

No Purab, please don't worry about her.. She is keeping much better now.. I asked to her to rest well.. Pragya defends Bulbul..

And you came all the way to say this.. You could have got my number from her and called me from the hostel phone.. He says..

No.. Actually.. I went to the near by shop to get some stuffs and medicines for Bulbul.. And she asked me to inform you directly.. Pragya says..

That's fine.. We will drop you in hostel.. Purab says and she stood with a refusing eyes.. Come on Pragya.. If Bulbul is your friend.. I'm your friend too.. Let's go, Purab says and turns towards the man, who was next to him..

Abhi..!.. Purab stressed his voice and continues looking at Pragya.. I'm sorry Pragya.. I forgot to introduce about him.. This is my best friend.. Abhishek Mehra.. We work together..

She repeated his name mentally.. "Abhishek Mehra..!..

He glued his eyes into hers and pressed his lips.. while Pragya gestured her eyes with a resented smile.. as he revived the same..

So.. Shall we leave..?! Purab asks.. and she couldn't refuse anymore.. Getting inside his car.. She settles over the back seat.. While Abhi took the driver seat and Purab next to him..

He threw his eyes at her through the front mirror.. On seeing her alluring eyes.. "Is she okay..!?".. He strikes with agitation..

He took a right turn eventually looking at her eyes that shrunk with a scare.. he immediately slows down the speed.. to make her feel secure and comfortable.. He found her a bit nerdy.. yet, she is some what making him tantalizing over her..

Good night Pragya.. Purab said.. As Pragya stood in front of the hostel gate.. She smiles at him after replying him good night and steps forward.. But stops and looks back at the car.. She bends down and threw her eyes at Abhi..

Purab.. Don't worry about Bulbul.. I will take care of her.. She will be fine soon.. Pragya says still venting her sight at Abhi..

Purab nods his head with a smile.. and Abhi was stuck on her beckoning gaze.. which made a strong impact on him.. Abhi shall we leave..?!.. Purab's voice brought him back to his senses .. He drove away from the place..

"" "" "" "" "" ""

After a week ..

Bulbul and Purab were spending their evening with each other.. He took her for a long drive.. after which they had dinner in a restaurant.. and they enjoyed rest of the hours in beach..

Bulbul notices the time, and says.. My God.. It's 9.30.. I have to pick Pragya from the wedding reception.. Bulbul says and stands up dusting the beach sand..

What..!?.. But where..!?.. Purab asks.. She has gone to attend her classmate's wedding reception.. I promised her to pick her.. Since last night she sprained her leg.. While leaving I sent her safely in an auto.. I don't want her to come alone..

Purab pulls her back and she settles beside him.. Relax Bulbul.. You no need to worry.. Abhi is there nah.. I will inform him.. He will see to her.. You just text the address to him.. Purab says and pulls out his mobile..

Bulbul texts Abhi, the address and mutters.. This Pragya nah.. She doesn't even have a mobile for her.. How to inform her that Abhi is picking her today..!?..

Bulbul.. Stop blabbering.. Abhi will take care of her.. Purab says to ease her tension..

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''
With Pragya..

She stood out of the reception hall looking at the rain, that was heavy and continuous.. She pulls the end of her saree over her shoulders and clutched her purse tightly.. She was feeling the pain of her leg very strongly.. Though.. Nothing else she could do rather than to stand there..

The horn sound of his car jerked her.. She flips her face towards it and her eyes encountered that blissful face again.. which she can never forget.. Her eyes started to gaze him who was sitting inside the car..

Her legs automatically stepped ahead stamping the wet ground.. she never payed attention to the rain, that started to drench her a bit.. All she wanted was to get closer to him as soon as possible..

She saw him running towards her with an umbrella.. She stood covering her specs with her palm to get rid of the rain drops.. As a result her saree slipped from her shoulder.. But Abhi reached to her and held the umbrella over them..

Can't you wait for a minute.. I'm there nah.. I'm here to pick you.. Your leg is sprained and you are walking like this.. He howls and she smiles at the new concern she is earning, that too from him..

He held her by shoulder and made her to step along with him.. He slides the umbrella on to her side.. so that she shouldn't get drench in rain anymore..

They reached his car.. and he opened the door for her.. He stood patiently until she settled properly.. He then settled himself on the driver seat..

He looked at her who was tucking her hair back at her ear.. and Abhi switched on the light to see at her face properly..

Her wet hair was dripping the water droplets over shoulders.. which made him to drown over her.. And her fingers that were lining those curly hairs.. was looking so tender and shivering.. Thus he made the AC to the warm mode and she gave him a decent glance..

He twisted the key and once looked at her.. she was adjusting her saree fleets..

"Come on.. why isn't she looking at me..!?..".. He strikes hard with a pity sigh..

He pulled the seat belt over her.. and she let out a husky breath.. as his shadow was impacting her reserved nature.. He stuck his face into her eyes.. until she lifted her brows at him..

He clutched the end of her saree in his fingers and brought it close to her face.. and she gulps her throat.. She didn't refuse him.. she waited for a second.. where he traced the corner of her eye.. he blows at her eyes and she crushed his arm as his hot breath made her tickling..

"What is she doing..?!.." Abhi lingered his thought and stayed sliding over her and stuck with the moment of losing his control..

His eyes fell over her coated lips.. He wished that he could brush it with his.. No.. no.. definitely not her lips.. Wanna get her rid of those tiny drops away from her lips.. He stressed his thought..

Once he left her saree down, she clutched it and saw a trace of kajal and realise that her kajal has smudged around her eyes..

He drove away the car.. where she faced aside and recalled what he did with her a few minutes ago.. Her lips creeped a peculiar smile with those memory..

"What did you just do Abhi..?!.. You could have asked her to wear the seat belt.. why did you do that..?!.. and that kajal...".. Abhi hit his head over the head board and cornered his sight at her after those quarrels inside his mind.. She was still was looking out.. He cleared his throat to get her attention.. and she flipped her eyes slowly towards him..

So.. what's next..?! .. He asked giving a turn.. Next..?!.. what are you asking about..?!.. She questioned him back.. I mean.. after college.. what is your next plan..?!..

Oh.. that.. Hmm.. after college.. a job.. to settle my carrier.. and then.. I.. I... she paused with a stress and then continued.. I wish to do something for the place which brought me up.. and then.. wanna live my life..

That's all.. after that..?. He asks again.. and she knew what he is hassling about.. after few seconds of silence.. he blurted.. Marriage.. Love.. Family.. ?!..

She flutters her lashes with a smile.. and then says.. What.. Marriage and then Love..?!..

Why not.. life will be more intresting... Abhi says with a bright smile..

No.. Love should be always there before every tiny thing.. A life which starts with love will be always blessed and satisfied.. Not in between a boy and a girl.. A love which can happen in between each and every relationship..

The love of a father and mother for their unborn baby.. and the love when its born.. the love comes before them.. hiding all the other emotions inside them.. the love between the siblings.. which is not less than their parents..

The love between two friends.. The love between two strangers.. which connects their heart as one.. Everything has only one base.. Which is love..!..

Love doesn't belongs to oneself.. It is the love which is one's .. and that belongs to another.. But for me.. Neither it belongs to someone's love.. nor I have someone.. to whom my love is gonna belong.. Pragya says, as he saw her eyes getting moist.. and her lips started to quiver.

He stopped the car and she looked at him.. and he says looking at her.. Not exactly Pragya.. May be.. you have to wait for someone, who is gonna love you truly.. to give you the care of everything in his life.. to make you smile hiding his tears.. to exchange his heart with yours.. a person who makes you the foremost priority of his life... To struggle for you in making away all the mess around you.. He is gonna love all your silliness and will love you more.. No matter, how hard it is to handle you.. But.. still he wants you..!.. Above all, he will live only for you..

His words pulled out her tears out.. and she swipes her tears to make him not to see her it.. But he pulled her close to him and gestured her for a hug.. which happened with her complete wish..

"" "" "" ""

The next day morning..

Bulbul was flipping the pages and glancing at her notes by sipping the coffee.. while Pragya gave a yawn and.. Bulbul says.. Good morning..!..
Pragya jerked sitting on the bed and looked around realising where she is..

Hmm.. You are searching for Abhi, right.!?.. Bulbul asks in a teasing tone.. and Pragya gave a blank look.. Bulbul smiles at her and says.. Pragya.. yesterday Abhi brought you here in his arms.. since you slept in his car.. By the way, where were you both till midnight..?!..

Pragya was startled on hearing what Bulbul said.. and Bulbul continued.. Don't give me that look.. first answer me.. where were you both till mid of the night..?!.. I just received a message from Abhi that.. you are with him.. and will be late to hostel.. I informed warden.. and as usual.. she didn't mind..

Pragya picked a quick smile over her lips.. on recalling her last night with him.. his talks.. his words.. his eyes.. his blink.. his smile.. his hug.. his never ending care on her.. his few hours presence with her was her life's beautiful memory.. Will it be back again..!.. She exclaimed to herself.. And Bulbul snapped in front of her face..

Okay fine.. I will be back after exam.. Take some rest and then prepare for your exams.. Said Bulbul and rushed out of the room.. while Pragya wished her best of luck..

With those sparkling thoughts.. she had her tea.. pulling her saree end.. she witnessed the kajal.. which he wiped off from her eyes.. Her cheeks felt the pain of her bush.. as she found herself very different from the very first moment she saw him..

'' '' '' '' '' '' ''

Days passed by..

She was doing her exams.. she didn't get any glimpse of him around her or Bulbul.. And Bulbul too didn't speak anything about Purab.. With her exam pressure.. she let it free of her mind.. as she doesn't want to bring his one night memory and hang her heart.. but she couldn't, since his memory has now started to over rule her..

With much of tension and late night preparations.. their exam got over.. Bulbul informed Pragya that, she is leaving to abroad for holidays.. she requested Pragya to accompany her, but she refused to go along with her.. though she insisted much.. At the same time Pragya felt uncomfortable to ask about Abhi..

A side of her heart was unstable over a thought... "he can't be definitely.. he is like a few minutes rain in a summer..!.. Wait wait Pragya.. is it so.. then why do you remember about him.. if he is short like a rain in a summer.. Where does the wetness stays..?!.. But you are still craving for his presence.. can you make your heart accept that he didn't make his impact on you..?!..What shall I do now..?!.. Shall I ask Bulbul.. she will be leaving in few minutes..".. she strikes mentally..

Bulbul says.. Pragya.. you too come with me till Airport nah..!.. But Pragya gave an excusing sight.. when they heard the horn of the car.. As soon as she nods her head with a chirpy smile..

She walked with Bulbul's bag towards the car with a josh and Bulbul was following her steps.. She bends her head and saw Purab in his place.. her eyes moved to the back seat which was empty..!..

Hi Pragya..!.. Purab greeted and she gave him a weak smile.. Get in.. he says.. while Bulbul took the seat next to him.. With no other go.. she occupied the back seat.. since few minutes before she agreed to accompany Bulbul.. and they moved ahead..

The journey was more silent for her.. as only Purab and Bulbul were sharing their words with each other..

They reached the Airport.. Bulbul and Purab stepped down and Pragya helped them with her luggage.. and Purab got his suitcase from the back of his car.. Pragya was muddled over him..

Bulbul says.. Pragya, he is leaving to Delhi regarding his business.. I told you earlier right, that he is gonna start his own business.. he will be back after 20 days.. and I will call you whenever I get time.. Oh yes.. I forgot to give you this.. saying so she pulled a parcel from her handbag and forwards to Pragya...

She unwrapped it and saw a mobile.. she was about to protest.. and Bulbul strictly said.. It's my gift for you.. Please don't refuse.. Pragya smiles and hugs Bulbul kindly..

Just then, she heard his voice.. which she was longing to hear.. Purab.. here is your passport.. Thank god.. I thought I will make it late.. Abhi says.. while Pragya was startled seeing him.. and he didn't give her his sight even for a second..

No Abhi you are not late.. We reached just now.. Purab assures with a smile.. And continues.. Don't worry about anything.. I will handle everything there.. you just take care of everything here.. okay.. Purab says.. while Pragya was totally confused..

And once they left.. Abhi started the car and she stood waving bye to Bulbul and Purab.. he gave long horn to make her face him.. But she didn't mind him.. she walked away with the mobile in her hand.. and he looked at her as what..?!..

He drove ahead a few distance and blocked her away.. but she remained stubborn .. and walked across the car.. he stepped out and rushed pulling her arm.. but she relieved from his grip and walked away ignoring him..

He got back again into his car.. and witnessed her, who stood waiting to cross the road.. he stopped the car behind her and again gave a horn.. she looked back giving him a stare.. a few seconds later.. she walked across the road.. and suddenly her eyes widened looking the truck that was nearing her, she was benumbed.. the truck hit her and she hit the road in front of his eyes..

A fraction of seconds passed.. he found his eyes trimming with tears.. rushing out of the car.. he picked her in his arms and placed her inside the car, next to him..

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

It was almost evening.. she struggled with her eyes and opened them to see him sleeping beside her, who was asleep in his sitting position.. she felt her head heavy.. she found her legs numb.. tilting it to his side..

She tried getting up.. when the nurse entered saying.. Stay back.. you have to rest..!.. Abhi woke up and rubbed his eyes.. and she gave him a undesired eyes.. the nurse changed the glucose bottle and walked out.. and Pragya rested her head back..

He stood up and gave her a cold glare.. and she looked faced aside to avoid him.. Oh hello.. I shoul do that.. Are you crazy.. I'm sure your nuts are loose..!..

She shrunk her eyes at him, after listening to his wrathful scoldings.. What did I do..!?.. She uttered her voice sounding in a low tone..

Just shut up.. I just wanna slap you for doing such stunts.. he yelled at her.. and she stayed quiet looking at his eyes, which was drooling her..

I never thought that you this much tough to handle.. Can't you just give me call..?!.. Okay fine, I was busy with my new business works.. But why didn't you reach out to me..?!..

And, what did you think..!?.. Did you expect me to long for you..?!.. To jump into your hostel at midnight, like a thief.. and to get into your room through the balcony door.. Sitting beside you and adoring your beautiful face and to kiss over your forehead..!..

Just then.. she recalled that night a week before.. where she felt something strange.. she woke up and saw the door of her balcony wide open.. She irked over Bulbul for being careless..

Enough of crushing your brain.. I'm totally disappointed with you.. why all the girls want the boy to say first.. Why can't you just tell me that you feel the same for me..!.. Abhi says and she tried lifting herself.. Abhi steps closer and helps her to settle over the bed comfortably..

You are really brainless.. Why didn't you close the door on that day..!?.. I was scolding Bulbul lamely.. Pragya crooks her lips saying so..

Abhi smiles at her abruptly and she hit him with her puzzling eyes.. where, he sat opposite to her saying.. I wish.. I could explain your eyes.. that how much they are attracting me towards you.. how the sound of your voice gives me those alluring vibes.. how your smile makes my heart skip a beat and every time your presence makes me feel complete..!..

This is not just a feeling.. this is my life.. my love for you Pragya.. which started from the day I heard your voice.. Remember that day, when we first met at the park..

Whatever Bulbul says about you to Purab.. he shares with me.. each and every single thing about you.. I know that.. something was making me fall for this unknown girl.. It was not because of curiosity .. I was tangled with the thought that.. I see myself in you.. A step ahead of myself is you..

I had Purab with me as a friendly brother.. But you..!.. he wipes her tears and continued.. Please Pragya.. I'm not here to see your tears.. I want everyday of mine with you.. to belong to you until my last breath.. Will that happen..?!.. He asks and she at once hugs him and stayed inside his arm for the next few minutes..

I love you Pragya.. Abhi voices softly and she smiles.. He parts away and kisses her forehead.. and she whispers.. I love you so much Abhishek..

Their confession made Pragya to bounce with joy, and Abhi felt complete hearing her love for him..

'' '' '' '' '' ''

After 2 days, she was discharged from the hospital.. Abhi shifted all her belongings from hostel to his flat.. She moved in with him..

She got to know that.. only she was unaware of everything.. Bulbul and Purab were already aware of Abhi's feelings for her..

She cherished her each and every single moment with him.. And for others.. they stayed as a happy couple.. he always use to think about their future.. yet at the same time he loves his present with her..

A year passes and she completed her graduation and joined in one of the college as a guest lecturer.. Abhi was now a full time business man.. Business man only at office.. not at their beautiful sweet home.. there he was a naughty.. chirpy.. lovable caring and wandering around her.. they never failed to acquire each other..

Purab stayed in a separate house.. and he often visits their place.. while Bulbul continued her higher studies in abroad as insisted by her father.. Day by day, their schedule was very hectic for them.. as they hardly had time nowadays..

One such day..

It was a business meeting in Abhi's office.. he got a call from Pragya's college, where they informed him that.. she fainted and they had admitted her in hospital..

'' '' '' '' ''

Doctor.. she is fine right..?!. Abhi asks as the doctor walks out of the room.. and the doctor says.. Don't worry Mr. Mehra.. it's common at this time.. but she needs a complete rest..

Doctor.. what are you saying about.. I can't get you..?!.. Abhi asks and the doctor replies.. She is three months pregnant.. and you don't know that.. she is your wife.. right..?!..

Abhi stood dumbstruck after hearing those words... by then the nurse came out saying.. that she is back to conscious ..

Pragya remembered that day of his birthday.. where she was mere close cuddling to him on his bed.. and how passionate they were, enshrining their souls with each other.. his flaming kisses and his every trace over her, making her bend towards his love..

But now, that day is no longer just a day.. it's the day of their love that has now turned as her life.. A smile of satisfaction appeared on her face..

He entered the room with the face of confusion.. as he was hearing his heart thudding abruptly.. She stepped down and gave him a tight hug.. while he stood startled..

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

>>>>>>>>PRESENT<<<<<<<

Pragya heard the same horn sound which was more familiar to her.. Peeping out her head.. She let out a fearful sigh..

Yes.. It is him.. She strikes to herself.. with whom the auto driver was talking to.. She was struggling with her eyes to see him in front her.. while she heard their conversation from that distance..

Sir... Can you please drop her in her house..!?.. She is Pregnant.. And, no other vehicle is available at this time.. He pleaded..

Abhi nods and the man rushes towards Pragya, while Abhi steps down from the car..

Bhaiya.. We will wait for some other vehicle.. Not with him.. She insisted and he asks.. Why madam..!?.. Do you know him already..!?..

Pragya stays quiet and he asks again.. for which she replies.. No.. I feel him to be very strange.. I don't want take his help..

No madam.. He seems to be very generous.. Please don't refuse to go with him.. You know, it's very late.. and the weather is becoming bad.. It's better for you reach home soon..

She couldn't refuse him anymore.. She took her bag and steps down carefully, as the auto driver helped her..

Abhi stood looking at her, who was walking towards him.. He was nurturing her face, which was all the time ignoring to face him..

Abhi walks across and opens the door for her.. She placed her bag at the back seat and made herself comfortable.. He drove away the car and felt her stubbornness.. He corners his eyes at her, who was watching outside..

So, what's next..!?.. He asks, which reminded her the time he spoke with her..

"No.. No.. Pragya.. Just ignore him.. You don't belong to him anymore".. She strikes hard and kept quiet.. And he stopped the car.. She gave him a glare and he says.. I asked what's next.. Where should I take you..!?.. Letting out a deep breath.. She gestured him to go straight..

"Still.. She is very tough.." Abhi admitted looking at her relentless face..

She saw him driving fast.. But she never payed heed to any of his antics.. As she knows that he is purposely making it to annoy her..

After 30 minutes..

Thank you so much for the help.. She says and opens the door.. And he relieved himself from the seat belt.. He was all the while looking at her and was about to step down.. But got dashed by the upper slider of the door..

He rubbed his head and whins in pain.. And she settled back on her seat.. Turning towards him she held his chin and blew his forehead..

Are you a kid.. Can't you be careful..!?.. It's swelling badly.. You are such an idiot Abhishek.. She yells at him.. and kept blowing at his forehead..

She asks him to get out of the car, and she too steps out.. She grabbed his arm and walked towards her house.. After unlocking the door, they stepped in and she made him to sit over the single sofa..

She storms into the kitchen and came back with a bowl full of ice and sat opposite to him.. She started to rub his forehead with the ice cube and he whins in pain..

Abhi noticed her eyes emerging with tears.. which she tried hard to control..

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

>>>>>>> PAST <<<<<<<<

Pragya sat over the bed, with tears running down her cheeks.. yet her face was evidently furious.. She made herself steady to ignore his gaze..

After much of silence.. Abhi spoke first.. I know you are enraged with me.. But just try to understand my situation.. I'm not ready for this a Pragya.. And neither you.. Just think about our career.. Are we.. .. before he could complete.. He felt a hard slap over his cheek..

Pragya stood in front of him, with tears tumbling down her neck and she was fuming her sight at him..

Why are you concluding that I'm not ready..!?.. This is my love.. I need it, even if you don't want to have this.. She frowns at him..

Come on Pragya.. Think practically.. You know how much I'm struggling with my business.. And we decided each other to marry after getting a stable life.. Didn't we..!?.. Asks Abhi..

Just shut up Abhi..!.. I don't want to hear anything from you.. And you are not fit to becoming the father of my child.. I never thought, that you will be this much selfish and self centred..

Stop it Pragya.. Look at yourself.. You just started a job.. And this is not the right time.. I think we should wait for some more day.. We can gain this happiness some day later.. But not now..

Pragya steps back with a irascible face and looks at him in disbelief.. I'm cursing myself for loving a man like you.. You don't have any rights to claim your love over me.. From now on, you don't exist in my life..
And this baby is mine.. only mine.. I will never let any of your trace to reach this baby..

Abhi walked towards her, and just then they saw the nurse walking in with a piece of paper.. who says.. This is your prescription.. Take all the medicines regularly and make sure to come for regular checkups..

Abhi was about to take the prescription slip from the nurse, but Pragya grabs it and walks out of the room..

Abhi stood looking her until she disappeared from his sight..

"" "" "" "" "" ""

Two weeks passed..

Abhi didn't see much of Pragya in his home.. She used to wake up early in the morning and does all her routine chores before he could wake up.. She never forgets to prepare breakfast for him..

She now started to ignore him.. and he was feeling very dejected.. He very well knew that, what he did with her was a blunder.. But repenting now, is waste of time..

He felt the utmost ignorance of her, when she transferred some amount of money to his account, and when he enquired.. She said that.. " This is not my home.. I will move out in few days.. Until that, I will give you rent for staying here.. I'm not in need of your anything anymore.."..

Though Abhi felt hurting, he compromised himself, that.. she is angry and muddled over him.. But he will make her better with him.. day by day..

Purab made Abhi to realise, the mistake he has done.. Abhi vents out his heart feelings and how he failed to acknowledge her and his baby.. But he made sure that, he would get back his Pragya and his baby..

He tried hard to get normal with her, but most of the times she stayed in another room.. And gradually day by day she shifted her nights to the other room.. Which made Abhi to feel alone..

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

One day, it was evening.. Pragya unlocked the door and saw his shoes in the shoe rack..

He is home so early, she muttered and steps slowly towards his room.. She slides the door and saw him asleep over the bed, with blanket tugging over him..

She turns back to leave.. but stopped hearing the ring of his mobile.. which was over the dining table.. She peeped over it and saw the call was from Purab..

She attends the call and he informs him that he is not feeling well.. And how he left the meeting after his compulsion.. Once the call ended.. Pragya sat over the dining chair and kept looking at his room's door..

After a much wait.. She walks in and sees his pale face.. She touches his forehead, which was heck hot.. Without wasting a second.. She storms into the kitchen and came back to his room with a bowl full of cold water.. She drenched a piece of cloth in it and spreads it over his forehead and eases him..

She called the security and asks him to get medicines for Abhi.. After a long nap.. Abhi opens his eyes.. And saw Pragya beside him, who was asleep in her sitting position..

He tried to lift himself and Pragya jerks.. She saw him gazing her.. He tried to speak.. but saw the bowl over the lamp table and smiled at Pragya..

Ignoring him, she walks out and gets in after few minutes with a glass of milk.. She made him to gulp the tablet.. And then she stood near him.. until he finishes the glass of milk..

She sat over the couch that was on side of the bed, and Abhi saw her attentive towards her book.. "She is taking notes for her lectures..".. He strikes and kept adoring her antics..

It was almost night.. Pragya feeds him with dinner and Abhi obeyed her silently.. throughout the time, she didn't speak a word with him..

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

Next day morning..

Abhi walks out of the room.. where he saw Pragya busy in the kitchen.. "She is still here.. What happened..!?.." Abhi strikes and peeps into the kitchen..

She was busy making coffee.. He got clicked to the aroma of it and she looks at him.. He walks out after grabbing the water bottle from fridge..

He settles over the dining table and saw a plate full of his favorite paneer partha... He started to stuffs inside his mouth, when Pragya walks towards him with the coffee cup.. She placed it near his plate and turned to leave.. But Abhi saw her leaning back..

She held her head and a slight pain pricked her head.. She was about to fall back, but Abhi held her in his brace.. He lifts her in his arms and rushed towards his room.. He pats her cheek continuously uttering her name unceasingly..

Pragya.. Pragya.. What happened..!?.. Are you okay.. Is the baby fine..!?.. He stressed his voice out and hushed his breath unevenly looking her lying unconscious..

He called the doctor and made her treatment.. while the doctor advised him to take good care of her.. since she is very weak and she have to be taken care at this time.. once the doctor left, Abhi stepped inside his room and saw her sitting exhausted..

He sat over the couch and kept glaring at her, who as usual avoided him.. She was about to step down, but Abhi stood up saying.. Just stay back.. Don't try to get down from this bed.. I have inform to your college that you are in leave today.. Doctor said that you need to rest.. He pulled the blanket over her, once she relaxed herself back..

I will get your breakfast here.. Saying so Abhi walked towards the door, but stopped hearing her voice..

Thank you..!.. She says with a stern and Abhi shook his head at her.. She faces aside and Abhi walks out of the room..

A while later she dozed off.. and kept checking on her.. He pulled the blanket over her properly and had a glass of water that near by.. Changing his dress.. he checked on her once..

He heard the calling bell.. And went to open the door to see the security standing with a letter.. Taking it from him.. He closed the door.. He saw the letter that was from her college.. He placed it next to her and walked out of the room..

'' '' '' '' '' '' ''
Next day, evening..

Abhi reached his apartment and stood horning at the gate... The security gave him the spare key.. Which was supposed to be with Pragya..

When he questioned.. The security said him that Pragya packed all her things and left in a taxi.. And handed over this spare key to him..

Abhi walked into the blank.. empty house to see all the things well arranged.. He fell over his knees.. as he pulled out the ring from his pocket.. Which he bought to propose her for marriage..

:::::::::::::

Abhi's POV

I lost her.. I lost them.. How cruel I was..!?.. I made her to leave me.. I'm responsible for this situation.. I don't deserve her.. Yes, she was the only one for me.. and now she left me..

The one who never expected anything from me other than my love.. How could I be so brutal..!?.. Is this my end.. I want her back.. She is and will be my everything always..

Abhi cried over his knees venting out his heart, after realising how much Pragya loved him..

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

>>>>>> PRESENT <<<<<<<

Pragya looked at him, who was sipping her hand made coffee.. After licking the last drop from the cup, he looks at her, who kept glaring at him..

He stands up placing the cup aside and Pragya stood silent.. He walks towards her and looks at her.. a solacing smile appears over his lips..

He walked across her, and Pragya kept looking at him.. He stops and turns towards her.. You wanna say something..!?.. She asks.. And he nods his head negatively..

He turns back to leave, but stops again and gets close to her.. He held her into his arms and hugged her, and she didn't refuse him.. while he made sure to not tighten his hug reminding himself of his baby, she is carrying..

Do you think that I will leave you that easily..?!.. He asks pulling her apart from his hug..

She shook her head negatively and Abhi continued.. You know how much I missed you.. Yes, I did a mistake.. But you love me right.. Why did you leave me alone..?!.. You could have scolded me.. slapped me.. and stayed there with me, until I get back to you on my knees to accept my fault.. Why did you leave me..!?.. Abhi howls at her..

She leans over him and hugs him saying.. Why did you say like..!?.. Don't you love this baby..!?..

Idiot.. I love you.. Then how will I not love our baby.. This is our love.. I will love this over all the other things.. But now, I'm here to punish you for taking my love away from me.. How can you be this much insane..!?.. Never in my bad dreams.. I thought of getting away from you.. How could you ever do that to me..!?.. Abhi asks, pulling her apart..

She threw him a staring sight yet mirthful.. Oii.. Just stop giving that look.. I'm supposed to be mad at you.. He says and she chuckled her throat..

And Abhi continued.. What you thought..!?.. That I got to know about your whereabouts and started following you for these six months.. from your home to college and college to home.. Or keeping an eye over that auto man.. Who is helping you with everything..!?.. And yes.. Why not.. You would have also thought that.. I purposely came there to pick you from the middle of that lonely road and drop you here..!?.. Isn't it..?!..

Just then.. She realised.. How one night.. few months back.. She was late from college after conducting the extra classes.. And the auto man helped her by dropping safely at home.. from then on.. He waited for her and started to take her wherever she wants to go.. His priceless care and affection was a reflection of someone else's..

She looked at him and says.. Haan.. Why should I think about you..!?.. Why didn't you get back straight to me and take me in your arms to your house..!?.. Pragya sounded with her unique attitude..

You know what..?!.. I don't want anyone to say looking at my daughter.. as, "That girl, and her attitude..".. So stop throwing your stubborn tantrums at me.. I want my daughter to be as sweet like me.. and I want my Pragya back as my Pragya.. Pragya giggles her smile at his words once Abhi completes.. He inserts his hand into his pocket..

I don't know how I was that much cruel.. But trust me Pragya.. You never know how it was for me.. Those each and every second of your ignoring eyes.. and your silence.. I know that you were doing all that because of me.. I'm sorry Pragya...

But my love for you is always true.. You were the one who made me to feel, how sweet love is.. and again you were the one, who made me realise, how bitter it can become..!.. I'm your betrayer Pragya.. Will you once again accept this cheater and give me back my Pragya along with my baby..!?..

She slammed a tight slap on his cheek.. which he felt deserving..

She held his collar tightly and smashed his lips over his forehead.. where Abhi bends down to her.. They stood until their tears touched each others cheeks for a while..

She gets back and he rounds his arms around her.. And she says.. By the way.. It's not a daughter.. It may be daughters.. Or.. .. Before Pragya could complete.. Abhi interrupts saying.. I know.. Surely it will be my daughters.. My two little angels..!..

But Abhishek.. How do you know..!?.. Pragya asks.. And he says.. That was not a big deal for me.. I enquired in your college.. and they informed me that you are transferred here..

After that, I waited every evening to see you.. I followed you till your home.. And that became my daily routine..

And that night, I saw you waiting for the auto, and I saw that man who helped you on that late.. I spoke with and requested him to help.. Infact he used to report me everything about you then and there..

But why didn't you face me directly..!?.. She asks.. I know how tough my girl is.. I didn't want to trouble you.. I always wanted you to be happy.. and during this time.. I want you to be stress free..

I prevailed calm and waited for this day.. I made myself strong to face you.. Because I can't miss you anymore.. And after knowing about our babies.. I wanted to have you in my embrace each and every single minute..

She pecks his cheek and hugged him, while he says.. You know what Pragya.. This ring suits you well.. He shows her the ring, which she grabs it from him.. Won't you make me wear it..!.. She exclaims..

And he grabs it back from her.. Inserting it into her fingers, he says.. I just want to you to be always my Pragya.. my love.. That belongs to you..!..

She cuddled more closely over him and brushed his tears with her lips.. assuring her love..

______________

Thus their journey starts with their elated love on each other..

Very long shot with 8000+words..

Hope the story was not boring.. If so, I'm sorry.. 🖤

And thank you so much for reading..

Will get back with my other stories soon..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
201K 9.6K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
63.7K 4.8K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...