Mono no aware (Levi x Oc)

By Aya_Write2

The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never see... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Levi and Aya's Past
Opening s2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Opening 1 s3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening 2 s3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapte 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Aya x Levi headcanons
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

1.6K 40 2
By Aya_Write2

Both Captain Levi's squad and Aya flew through the air, their wires continuously changing course. Gunther up at the front while everyone followed behind that was until a figure came out of the tree's wearing a scout cape.

"Captain Levi?!" Gunther questioned flying towards the man until his eyes grew wide as the person flew towards them and sliced his whole body, Killing me in an instance while his body hung in the air. 

"Gunther?!" Everyone shouted concerned washed on their face before they rushed towards him flying through the air though there eyes became wide

"Ah!" Yui screamed eyes filled with terror as she cover her mouth, looking into Gunther dead eyes.

"No!" Eren shouted looking around the forest, eyes filled with agony that was before someone grabbed his body.

"We need to keep moving! Now!" Izumi shouted at them all as She grabbed Eren in front though he still stay their, hanging in the air

"Don't stop!" Ouro shouted pushing Eren to move with he reluctantly did though his face was filled with concern as he look back at Gunther hanging body

"We're just leaving him?!" Eren questioned looking towards the scout though his face soon turned into panic as the hooded figure soon appeared in front of him "Ah!" Eren yelped though Izumo soon pushed Eren aside and kicked the figure causing them to fall. 

"Eren keep moving, we have to keep you safe!"Izumi shouting glaring down at the boy who's eyes were wide as the Brown hair drunk only continued to push his forwards

"What are we doing?!" Gaku asked panick written on his face as he flew through the air and looked towards the others

"Make a run for HQ , we haven't got time to get the horses" Eld shouted to himself while the everyone's face still filled with panic

"Is it the female titan or is there another One!?" Yui asked though the questioned was soon answered as thunder struck causing everyone to turn around and watch the female titan run towards them

"Keep moving!" Eld shouted while everyone nodded and began to ,move faster through the forest, their wires attached to the trees. 

"The female titan?!" Eren questioned eyes wide but soon his face was washed with anger as he glared towards the female "I will kill you!" Eren shouted as he raised his hand. 

"No Eren!" Yui shouted causing the boy to turn and look at the female who wore a look of pleading as she smiled at him reassuringly. 

"We will go and take her down!" Izumi shouted while Levi's squad eyes grew wide looking at the other squad who all simple nodded their heads. 

"Wait You!" Eren began but stopped as he looked to see all the Squad member smiling at him while his eyes brewed with anger and saddness. 

"Keep Eren safe!" Yui smiled towards them all before Gaku, Ban, Izumi ans Yui darted in different direction and shot towards the female titan. Eren watched with Wide eyes as the all head towards the titan who still continued to run. 

"Don't worry! There going to win! They kill titan almost everyday!" Perta shouted as she rested in the tree watching carefully while the Attack squad engaged the female titan. 

Gaku raced through the air, A wide smile on his face as he head towards the nape of her neck though as the crystal appeared over the Nape Gaku sword shattered causing his eyes to widened though he didn't have time to react the female titan had grabbed the man. 

"Gaku!!" Ban shouted as he raced towards the hand though as he did he felt the splash of blood hit his face as Gaku was squished to death as the female titan dropped what was left of the man with a scar on his face. 

"G-Gaku" Yui whimpered eyes wide as she looked towards the ground seeing the leftover spread all on the floor, The women's brown eyes widened as she watched the other man go for the titan "Ban No!" Yui shouted racing towards him.

Ban head turned towards the women as she made her way over towards the man, distracting him to be unable to see the female titan grab his Odm gear and fling him across the forest causing his whole body to splat into the tree as he fell down 

"No-No" Yui mumbled eyes wide before she felt someone grab her and fly across the tree before she leaned against the tree, Izumi looked down towards the women. 

"We need to work together Yui" Izumi glared while the brown haired girl nodded before she soon leapt of the tree as Yui raced cutting the legs, Izumi followed but cut her arm instead. 

"There-There doing it!" Eren gasped wide eyes though he didn't hear anything from the rest of the squad as he turned to see their frowns. Eren furrowed his brow before he turned back see the female titan struggle. 

"AH!" A loud scream echoed through the forest as Eren snapped his head to the voice to see Yui had be hit by the titan as she fell towards the floor. Eren eyes grew wide as he began to rush towards her. 

"Stop Eren!" Yui shouted towards the boy who eyes flew wide as he watched the Women simple smiled towards him, as tears brimmed his eyes. 

"Yui!" Izumi shouted eyes wide as she rushed towards the brown hair women though it was too late as the female titan stood on Yui, squishing her while everyone's eyes grew wide watching as both Yui and Izumi were squished their bodies laying there as the titan lift her foot. 

"No!" Eren shouted eyes wide as he looked at the body, He still looked wide eyes while he felt two people drag him away "I can stop her!" Eren shouted looking back at the remaining soldiers. 

"No, the three of us will take her down!" Eld shouted towards the boy as the other two nodded towards her, Eren eyes were filled with more horror on watching them "You get back to base!" Eld shouted once more.

"I have faith in you all!" Eren shouted towards them before he zoomed off not before looking back to watched them. 

Eld, Petra and Oluo attacked her while they tricked her, Petra and Oluo were able to blind the titan causing the female to back into a tree, Covering her nape. They all flew around as their wire stuck to the tree, Attacking the female titan as they sliced her that was until...

The female titan moved her mouth, biting into Eld causing his body to go limb as blood squirted from his body as the body was thrown to the floor.

"Ah! She can see now?!" Petra asked panic laced in her voice as she flew away, Sweat emitted from her head as the female titan chased the poor girl 

"Petra pull yourself together!" Oluo screamed as he followed behind them, His face flinched as he heard the women screaming suddenly stopped as the titan stood on her dragging her down a tree. 

Oluo screamed in agony before he raced towards the female, Shooting at her neck but as he cut the nape, it turned into crystal causing the blade to shatter as the man's eyes became wide. Not before the female titan pushing him with such force that his body smashed into the tree. Smearing blood onto it, 

"I'm-I'm going to KILL YOU!" Eren screamed as he bit into his hand causing the large lightning flash to light the sky up. 

"You see that?!" Aya eyes were wide as she rushed through the forest, looking eyes wide as Levi nodded beside her. The two rushing further to try and reach the titan just in case "Shit" Aya mumbled to herself as her whole face was filled with panic

As they flew through the forest, Aya eyes grew wide as she noticed a figure dangling from the air. Aya rushed towards it as Levi slowly followed. Aya gasped loudly looking and seeing that it was Gunther. 

"No, No" Aya shakes as her eyes were wide with Panic, Levi looked towards her concerned before the blonde stopped in her tracks hanging from the tree and wires as her face wore pure horror as she looked down. 

"Aya-" Levi began but looked down a dark expression on his face as he saw the blood and bodies of Aya's squad. He looked backed towards the blonde who had water seeping from her eyes crying. 

"I-I couldn't oh, God" Aya mumbled eyes wide as she lifted her hand over her mouth, eyes wide with horror. 

"Aya- We have to go now" Levi glared as his hand reached out towards the blondes arm, Comforting it while the blonde green eyes darted to him. Levi flinched seeing the killer eyes she had with him. 

"I'm gonna rip that bitch to pieces!" Aya shouted eyes narrowed with a glare before she let her wire off into the tree before she flew quickly through the air. Levi simple nodded as he raced after her, though as they did they flew over the Levi's squad's body. 

"Levi" Aya mumbled concern washed onto his face before she looked down seeing how Levi face darkened. She didn't speak to him knowing that isn't what he need while they both flew through the air on their Odm gear. 

Aya and Levi rushed through the tree's, Wire attaching to different ones as they rushed in the direction that the female titan head though they both stopped once they saw the streaming body of Eren's titan. Aya glared towards the body. 

"Give him back to me!!" Screamed throughout the forest as both Aya and Levi nodded at one another and raced towards the sound. Watching as the female titan tried to attack a scout with rave hair. 

"Damn" Aya glared towards the raven head as she zoomed through the air grabbing the girl before she fell. 

"Wait? What?" Thew girl questioned looking at the blonde captain in shock before she turned to see the other Captain flying beside her 

"We stay back for now" Levi glared while they flied through the air. Aya let go of the girl before she used her own Odm gear. 

"It seems she slowed down, Must be worn out" Aya states as they went through the air, Aya glanced at the two "We should maintain a distance" Aya spoke while Levi nodded in agreement. 

"Though it looked like she bit of the whole nape" Levi states causing Aya to shuddered remembering back to the steaming titan body 

"Are we sure he's even alive?" Levi questioned 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 255 28
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ. "Light is your...
166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
324K 8.3K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...