24/7

By noodlesbychi

His life is in danger. Her job is to keep him alive. But who will save them from themselves? More

Author's Note
Warning Sign
Army of One
Twisted Logic
The Hardest Part
White Shadows
The Scientist
Hurts Like Heaven
Sparks
Clocks
Fix You
Paradise
Everglow
Charlie Brown
Daylight
A Whisper
A Message
Square One
Glass of Water
What If?
High Speed
Death and All His Friends
Everything's Not Lost
Us Against the World

Green Eyes

3.5K 517 65
By noodlesbychi

He raged.

He screamed.

He hurled everything he got his hands on.

Back and forth he paced. His movements frenetic and sharp.

He swept everything off his workspace then he stared at the carefully laid out plan of attack spread out on the wall wondering where he went wrong.

It's her. She ruined my plans. She has to go first.

Then he screamed.

Over and over until his throat bled from the force of his screams.

When his rage subsided, he took out the gallon of white paint then started to methodically paint over the old plan.

Time to make a new plan.

In his head, the beginnings of a new strategy, one that will take out the biggest obstacle in his quest to end the CEO's life, has started to form.

Time to kill the princess.

*•*•*

Author's note: Second to the last update today. One more and then.... well.. dipindi sa kumpurmi. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 0 11
Adult content. She can't leave him alone. Will she lose herself trying to keep him?
203K 11.9K 33
Fate sure knows how to play tricks. RJ is one of the people who go about their days without actually living. For him, he had no other reason to live...
434K 22.4K 33
Richard was a self confessed playboy while Maine was your regular girl. In spite of their differences they have managed to become good friends. Their...
72.2K 4.2K 21
When and how are you going to steer clear from that one person you've loved for so long?