Buy me flowers| PJM

By slidejoy11

Yuna "If you love me, buy me flowers." °°° This is her game. Many are will... More

F. 0
F. 1
F. 2
F. 3
F. 5
F. 6
F. 7
F. 8
F. 9
F. 10
F. 11
F. 12
F. 13
F. 14
F. 15
F. 16
F. 17
F. 18
F. 19
F. 20
F. 21
F. 22
F. 23
F. 24
F. 25
F. 26
F. 27
F. 28
F. 29
F. 30
F. 31
F. 32
F. 33
F. 34
F. 35
F. 36
F. 37
Trip to Busan_part 1
F. 38
F. 39
F. 40
F. 41
F. 42
F. 43
F. 44
F. 45
F. 46
F. 47
F. 48
Jimin's letter
Thank you

F. 4

116 10 12
By slidejoy11

"Thank you." I say as he stops outside the building, his breath obviously irregular.

He looks at me expressionless for a few seconds, trying to catch his breath. Then, he shakes his head in denial and sighs.

"Yuna, you know Jaehyun is a jerk, why did you do that?"

Because just for once I wanted to feel like I was doing things the right way.

"Because he was a jerk towards a girl that didn't do anything wrong." I answer, hoping that he would understand.

He's going to understand, sooner or later. Right now, he's just scared for me. But I was too. Even though I didn't show it, I was terrified.

"Danbi is none of your business, Yuna." He replies coldly. "Jaehyun would've slapped you if I hadn't stopped him."

He looks at me for a few seconds as if he just realised something important. I sigh because I know he really did.

"It wasn't just Danbi, was it?" He asks me and I nod.

He ruffles his black hair with his hand and sighs. I avert his gaze trying to look untouched by what has happened just a couple of minutes ago, but I know he can read me better than anyone and that's really frustrating sometimes. I can't hide from him, can I?

"Come here." Jungkook says and pulls me into a hug.

It was this. Things like this made me stay with him no matter what. I felt protected when he was holding me and I guess love was about that. I love him, I know I do. He has been my best friend ever since we were kids and dating him now makes things easier for both of us. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I might not love him the way he does.

I break into tears and I sob silently in his white t-shirt. His scent was so familiar to me, lemon and flowers. He hugs me tight, patting my back and I know that at the end of the day, no matter how much I would pretend, I don't deserve him.

And that, haunting me every single day, was the scarriest part of all.

*

Jungkook was right. My act of bravery wasn't just for Danbi. It was for me. What happened between me and Jaehyun was more than what the others know. But it was none of their business anyway and I'll try to avoid it as long as possible.

Jungkook drove me home as always, promising me that he's gonna pick me up next day. When I enter the house, I hear something in the living room and I realise it's just the TV. My brother is home earlier than me, that's a once in a lifetime thing.

I go to the living room in order to greet him. In plus, I hope he's brought food, I'm starved as hell.

"What's up, opp-..."

I stop in midsentence when I see the person who was sitting carelessly on the couch.

"I don't mind you calling me oppa as well." The smirk on his face expands dangerously.

"The hell you're doing here... Jimin-ssi?"  I ask angry.

He was rude as crap, sitting in that way on my couch, talking to me in that way, as if I was his bitch. What on earth is wrong with this kid? Everything about him screamed out loud "jerk". I have no idea how he's my brother's friend.

"Glad to see you, too, Yuna." He says, his aura changing dangerously fast from a demon to an angel. 

How?

"I'm not glad and I'm not even sorry." I say. "Where's my brother and why on earth are you here?"

"Hyung said he's going to come home late and he thought you're gonna be really hungry when you'll return from school, so he asked me to take care of you this evening." He answers simply.

"I can take care of myself. You can go now, thanks." I say showing him the door.

I know that Hoseok didn't ask Jimin to do that just because he cares about me so much. He could've asked Jungkook to stay with me. It's just that, weirdly, he wants me and Jimin to get on well. Not gonna happen.

"No way, I didn't bought kimchi just for you to eat alone, kid." He says standing up.

"Kimchi?" I ask surprised.

My favourite traditional dish. How did he...

"I have my sources." He answers with a faint smirk. "Now, let's eat, shall we?"

*

"How was your day?" Jimin asks me suddenly.

I stop for a second looking at him intrigued.

"Uhm... Okay? I guess..." I answer.

"That's good." He says.

Why does he try to make conversation?

"Yours?" I find myself asking.

Why on earth do I try to make conversation?

"Exhausting." He simply answers. "We practiced a lot today and I didn't sleep well last night so yeah."

"That sucks." I say.

Awkward.

"Yeah, it does." He agrees. "What's your boyfriend's name?"

I stop my chopsticks in the air as I look at him with my mouth slightly open. He was eating like his last question was about the weather. How?

Why would he ask such thing? How does he know I have a boyfriend? God, this kid is freaking me out.

"Uhm... JungKook, but how do you know I have a boyfriend?" I ask.

"Hyung told me." Jimin replies.

Okay, that's it? Is that everything you're gonna tell me? No way, boy.

"Why did he tell you such thing?" I ask.

"Because I asked him." He answers.

"Why did you ask him?" I question him again.

"Pretty curious, aren't you?" He ignores my question.

"Answer me or I'll kick you out."

"Okay, okay, no threat needed." He says. "I was just curious."

I look at him in disbelief and ask him again:

"Why?"

He rolls his eyes, obviously annoyed. But I couldn't care less, I needed my answer.

"When hyung brought you to our practice on Friday, you seemed to such a cold hearted girl and I was wondering if anyone was in love with such thing."

Auch.

"Oh really? For your information, JungKook is not the only one in love with me, a lot of boys have crush on me and I can prove you that. I bet that you'll also fall for me sooner or later anyway so you better keep your mouth shut."

You went too far, Yunhae.

"Pretty confident, aren't you?" He says with a smirk plastered on his face. "You're 2 years younger than me, kiddo, you wish I would fall for you."

"I don't need another guy sending me love letters, thanks." I say and I feel my angriness rising in me. "I'm just stating the truth."

"Let's bet." He suddenly says.

"What?" I ask, being a bit confused and still overwhelmed by the fresh argument.

"Let's place a bet." He says again. "If I don't fall for you..."

He stops in midsentence, making me wonder what he was thinking about.

"And you fall for me instead..." He smirks slightly and I have to hold back the urge to slap the pride out of him.

"In... Hm... Let's say, one month, then you'll have to..."

"Money?" I ask.

"No, I don't need such thing..."

He thinks about something for a couple of seconds and I wait, curious for what he's gonna say. His eyes snap to my neck and his look almost make me cover myself. There was lust in his eyes... But I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me intimidated.

"You'll have to give me your necklace." He says.

My hands fly to my necklace and reality hits me. This is a gift my mom gave me when I was little. It has a flower charm, sometimes I feel like it's describing my passion for flowers. But in fact, it's the other way: my love for flowers is because of this charm. It's the only gift I have from her and alongside a few old photos, the only thing that reminds me of her. It's absolutely priceless for me.

"I can't. Choose something else." I say, trying to look untouched.

"Oh, c'mon. Where did that confidence go? Didn't you say I'll be falling for you soon? Hm... Are you, maybe... Afraid that you might've been wrong?"

"No way, I..."

I stop when I see the smirk on his face.

"Fine." I accept. "But if you fall for me..."

I stop for a second. Confidence, come back.

"When you'll fall for me..." I correct myself.

I think of what he could possibly give me. I don't need any kind of valuable thing... I need something to burn up his freaking pride. And I know exactly what I should ask for.

"You'll have to buy me flowers." I say.

Jimin looks at me confused for a couple of seconds and then, he freaking laughs. I keep my straight face. I wasn't kidding. At all.

"That's all?" He asks me still laughing.

"Hm, you may write me a love letter as well, but yeah, that's all." I answer.

"You're easy." He says with a smirk. Really?

"Maybe I am." I answer carelessly, playing along.

For now, I'll let him believe that. I'll let him believe that I'm a stupid girl who craves just some flowers. I'll let him think of me that way.

But he doesn't know. Poor boy, he doesn't know a damn about me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.9K 32
Hospital has been always the place I visited most. Attempting to commit suicide, I did every dangerous thing I can think of. I'm having a depression...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
307K 20K 50
Completed βœ” "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me a million when you don't even live a hun...