Crescent || SF9

De linosparkle

Inseong is an outcast. An Illuminite. After years of abuse and rejection, Kim Inseong has escaped and is read... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (FINAL)

Chapter Four

76 10 0
De linosparkle

2011, July 14

Jung-gu, Daegu

I heard yelling, which sounded like a female's voice. I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness, assuming it was nighttime. I looked up to make sure Jaeyoon was still here; he was. I smiled before placing my head back on his chest as the yelling got louder.

"Get out! I told you to never come back!" she yelled as right after, I heard the door slam.

"Go back to sleep," Jaeyoon whispered as I nodded. "Ignore her, she has men over almost every night and some of them come back..." he sighs and held me closer. A loud knock came from the door and the doorknob turned, but the door didn't open; it's locked still. "I think you need to leave," Jaeyoon tells me as I pulled away, sitting up in his bed. "It's only 1 am, you should be able to make it home, but how?" He asked himself while looking around his room. "Would you be able to go out the window?" He asked in a whispering tone. I nodded, even though I didn't know if I could or not.

I stood up and walked towards the window and opened it, pushing it up while I felt the cold wind his my chest. I climbed out of the window and placed my feet on the small roof was outside his window as I sat down and slid down.

I looked over the edge and jumped off, landing on my feet. "Bye," he called out the window before closing it. Making my way through the woods, I shiver from the cold wind, realizing I was still wearing the shorts.

I see the house in front of me and I walked up and opened the door. I closed the door which caused it to make a loud squeaking sound. "Hello?" A voice called from the living room as I came around the corner, seeing Dawon on the couch, wrapped in his blanket.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked while he tightens his blanket around his body.

"I couldn't sleep" he whispered and leaned back on the couch.

I make my way towards the couch where Dawon was. I sat next to him as he looked over at me. "So, where were you all night?" He wondered as I got comfortable on the couch before answering.

"I went swimming with Jaeyoon and his friends," I informed him as he raised his eyebrow.

"Swimming at 1 am?" He chuckled then turned his head back towards the door.

"Yeah, he asked me to stay over so I did, but his mom came home yelling..." I sighed as folded my hands, laying them on my knees as I lid back onto the couch.

"Why was she yelling?" I shrugged to his question as he nodded.

"He said she brings men over every night and some of them come back," I admitted.

"I don't like it here" Dawon whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I have a weird feeling about this house" he finished what he was saying as I sat up, looking at him with a concerned look.

"Really? I thought it was fine" I stood up and looked back at him. "I'm going to look around the house," I said before leaving the spot I was standing in. Slowly making my way down the hall, I stopped in front of a door that had a lock on it but was broken. I took off the lock and threw it on the floor, slowly opening the door as I was greeted by stairs that led down to the dark basement. I slowly walked down the stairs, eventually making it to the bottom. The only light was from the doorway, so it was hard to see. The light shining on a small, square box; matches. I walked towards the box, hearing my shoes clinking against the cold, hard pavement floor.

"Is there a furnace?" I quickly asked myself, moving forward again until I hit my foot on something. Fastly backing away, I looked down to see a bowl full of what looked like stones, or coals. I got on my knees and picked up the stones, shinning them in the light, seeing some rocks and some coal. I continued feeling around the messy floor, my fingers eventually touch cold wood, I look up and see a furnace. "Yes," I smiled as I opened the box of matches and lit one up, seeing a little better as I threw it into the furnace, seeing that there was already wood inside, I watch as the furnace lights up in flames. I glance around the room as the flames lit up the room. Inside the room was a table, a chair, and a single pillow. "Interesting," I say as I stand up and walk back upstairs.

"Ya, Dawon!" I yelled out while walking up the stairs. I walk back into the living room, passing a table with a few books on it, along with a glass vase

"Yes?" he asked while looking back at me.

"Want to see something?" I asked while he shrugged.

"Sure, I'm not doing anything else" he chuckled and walked towards me with his blanket still around his shoulders.

"Follow me," I said and approached the basement door, realizing that Dawon didn't move from where he was standing.

"Come on," I said, waving my hand towards the stairs as he shook his head.

"I'm not going down there." He protested, causing me to walk towards him. I grabbed on to his wrist and pulled him along until he pulled his hand away. "No, never!" he yelled as he turned around and walked away. I ran towards him and put my hand on his shoulder, turning him around to face me again.

"What is wrong with you today?!" I asked-yelled while I heard a loud smashing sound. I turned around to see that he had pushed the vase off the table. "It's not good to use your powers anymore, stop!" I yelled and let him go as I started picking up the broken pieces of the vase. Dawon sighed as he stomped away to his room and slammed the door

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.4K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...
4.5K 213 21
A famous detective. A genius officer. They unite to solve murder mysteries. #51 on Taeyang #77 on SF9
3.9K 226 17
When two people met during an unfortunate events but fall in love at first sight (?)
540 120 40
A noir based story featuring SF9 as the main leads. Special appearances by other well-known idols from multiple groups in a story about a man's despe...