Disney X Reader One Shots

Por __Cipher__

This is a collection of Disney x reader or another Disney character one shots. Más

Young!Stanford Pines x reader
please read! not an update.
Prince Hans x reader smut

Male!Rapunzel x reader

6.7K 56 23
Por __Cipher__

This one is just for fun, it's my first time writing a Rapunzel x reader so sorry if this sucks and / or if it's short.

Today, like any other day, you were making your usual rounds around the kingdom. You lived there for all your life, and, of course, you've heard about the lost Prince of Corona.

Growing up, you've always felt attracted to his story, like something was going to end up happening. It sounds silly, I know. But, deep deep down inside you couldn't shake the feeling, the feeling of fate.

Well, who cares about your life, you have some eggs to buy, as always. Everyday is the same boring routine, no one seems to notice that their existence is boring, they're all smiling and happy, including yourself.

Today is the lost prince's birthday which means the same thing they've been doing for years is going to happen tonight. Everyone in the entire kingdom will light a lantern and then set them free.

Then, that poor poor country that receives all those lanterns will, once again, be flooded with them left to cry in confusion and clean them all up.

Enough about that, let's get back to (yn) buying eggs. Inside (yn)'s head were definitely life or death questions:

should I get the white or brown eggs? Should they have spots? How big should they be? Should I get little boy eggs or little girl eggs? Can you tell the difference of their gender?

Like I said, life or death questions.

You decided to buy the large brown eggs, you don't know what gender the eggs are. (Probably for the best)

When you got back home your mother's voice came booming in from the kitchen "(yn)? Is that you? What took you so long? You were just picking out EGGS for crying out loud!" As usual, she complained.

"I was just trying to decide which ones to get." You replied.

"Decide faster next time! Now, bring those eggs in here, how in the blazes am I supposed to cook omelettes when you hoard all the eggs to yourself!?"

You brought the eggs to your mom then went back to your room so you didn't have to listen to her screaming.

(Time skip because I'm just that lazy.)

After you ate your omelette and read a good book you heard music coming from outside, they were starting the festival.

You walked outside to join the celebration. Dancing around, you almost didn't see him, but there he was with the longest hair you ever saw, of course you were drawn to him. You walked over to him, he was with another man a tall man with brown hair.

"Excuse me? What's your name? I'm (yn)" you introduced yourself to the stranger who looked oddly familiar.

He looked down at you and smiled, "I'm Rapunzel, nice to meet you."

"This is kind of strange to say but, have we met? You look familiar." You replied.

"No, I can't say that we have, I don't get out much" said Rapunzel.

"Really? I could swear I've seen you before, I geuss not" you said.

"Do you want to dance?" Asked Rapunzel.

"Of course I do!" You said slightly blushing.

And so, you two left Eugene (Flynn) with Maximus and Pascal and danced together.

"You have really pretty hair" you complimented Rapunzel.

He blushed a little, he'd never got a compliment from someone as pretty/handsome as you before. "Thanks, you have really pretty eyes!"

This time you blushed, "Thank you." You were beginning to like Rapunzel.

You two continued dancing together for a while. Then, Rapunzel suddenly said, "I know this is crazy, but when can I see you again?"

You were a bit surprised by what he said, you were even surprised by what you said after that, "as soon as you want."

A grin came to his lips, "then I'll be visiting you soon."

You blushed, "where do you live?"

He didn't reply right away, "oh, some place, far away from here."

You sighed, "that sucks, I hoped you lived nearby."

You heard a voice in the distance yelling at Rapunzel, "Rapunzel, if you want to get a good look at the lanterns you're gonna have to come with me right now!" You looked over to see it was that guy with the brown hair from earlier. (Eugene)

Rapunzel kissed your hand as he departed, "until next time!" He waved at you as he walked away with Eugene.

You waved back, blushing. He's really something! You thought, you really did fall for him, huh?

Soooo, tell me how you liked this. Was my first Rapunzel x reader good? Should there be a part 2? Can you please request what to do next?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
904K 55.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...