marvel • one shots

By daintylehnsherr

→x reader (female) → female & male characters → avengers, revengers & x-men →fluff, smut, angst & au's 「reque... More

requests (closed)
peter parker - bus rides
peter parker - father's day
bucky barnes - drabble #1
t'challa - why not me? [r]

loki & thor - admiration [r]

4.4K 79 14
By daintylehnsherr

a.n, just super fluffy and sweet !! based before the first thor film. there will be two endings, one with thor and one with loki. you can read either or both ;) i hope this is what you wanted ! - requested by @MelonMambo -
(just realised after writing that Loki has a longer ending. I kinda apologise if this seems slanted to Loki in anyway? He's one of my faves so that might have seeped in. Sorry!)

You had grown up with the two brothers. Your mother had fought along side Odin, and so when she fell pregnant he was happy to see her soon-to-be child grow up among his. The three of you were the best of friends, and you helped the brothers through hard times and they did the same for you. Your friendship with them was unbreakable- until both brothers realised their love for you.

***
"Good morning Loki!" you called, spotting the dark haired brother in the large palace garden. His chest instantly tightened, the familiar sickness filling his stomach. He swallowed immediately, readying himself for any conversation with you.
"Good morning to you too, (y/n)"
His voice wavered slightly, his sight instantly captivated by the beautiful (e/c) of your eyes.
"What're you reading?" you ask, leaning closer to the boy to peak at the writing.

You study the words, which make little to no sense, and you assume it's some sort of spell book. Loki notices your hair, and how it's beginning to fall over your face. Bravery washes over the pale boy and he tucks your locks behind your ear, his hand instantly retreating back to his lap. You giggle slightly, touching where his hand had once been.

"Thank you Loki,"
"Y- you're we-. My- my pleasure,"
You gently place your hand on top of his, caressing his white skin ever so slightly.

"BROTHER!" Thor shouts, causing the younger to jump. Your hand flys to your side, flashing a sweet smile to the green and black clothed brother.
"Yes Thor?" Loki says through gritted teeth. He believed this was it; you two sat in the garden together, your hand on his, and he'd close the space between you, finally expressing his deep admira-
"I just wanted to congratulate you on perfecting a new spell! It was rather magnificent, in fact- there are some girls round the corner who'd like to see it,"

You instantly hunch back, Loki seeing this as you being jealous- that must be it, right?

"Hop off little brother," Thor smiles widely, grinning at how he won this round. The boys admired you, which sparked a competition between the two.

Loki sighs, standing up to allow Thor to sit next to you, giving him a sickly sweet smile. You grab his hand,
"Do you have to go Loki?"
His heartbeat quickens instantly, the familiar tightening taking over his chest again.
"I like it when it's us three," you smile to Thor, also grabbing his hand- intertwining your fingers with both brothers.

The men freeze in shock, giving confused looks to one another. This was a game, sure, but you went ahead and just gave one big mixed signal.

"Yes, I'm sure I can stay. Those girls will just have to wait!"
Thor rolls his eyes, only to receive a squeeze from your hand as you notice it.
"Don't be so mean," you whisper to him, allowing your face to hover close to his. The blond blushes- only slightly- his cheek dusting the same colour as his cape. Meanwhile Loki's swarms with the green of envy.

"I haven't had any breakfast yet," you pout, pulling your hands back to your sides, standing up to head to the dining room.
"Let me assist you!" both brothers call in unison, giving each other dirty look.
"Well then come along!" you call, briskly walking ahead from the squabbling pair.

The two walk behind, intensely watching you in all your glory. Loki takes note of how soft your hair looks, and just how much joy he'd receive from braiding it while you laid in his lap. Thor watches your legs, and how your dress would allow them to slip free now and again. He thinks about how velvety they would feel against his corse hands, and that he'd caress them gently.

Loki notices how you walk with a swing to your hips, radiating confidence, sass and empowerment. He loves that about you- how comfortable you are with yourself, and just how badass you know you are. He imagines what it'd be like to hold you by your waist, with your head resting gently against his chest. Thor catches your radiating smile as you turn to look at the brothers. He notices he's smiling now, and that your smile is just so contagious, and he wishes to be able to make you smile like this all the time- and never see it fade.

You turn to face the two brothers, catching their eyes in different places. They both look so happy- whatever they're thinking about.

Thor

"I'm really sorry to have bothered you this morning Loki,"
He goes to interrupt you, but you swiftly stop him.
"Thor was nice to have arranged those girls to meet you. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, hopelessly waiting for you,"
Loki nods slowly, admitting to himself that leaving them was extremely impolite.
"I'll see you later," the god states, turning on his heels and heading back down the large corridor.

Thor looks at you through squinted eyes.
"Why'd you get rid of him like that?"
You shrug, knowing full well why, but you carry on towards the dining hall.

Your feet abruptly stop at the large, golden doors, and you push them effortlessly open. You smile to yourself when you see an empty room, with small scatterings of food left.
"They still have your favourite," Thor says, picking up a silver tray.
"Lucky me," you state, grabbing all sorts.

Thor watches you with a heavy heart, the glow of the light coming through the large windows highlighting your beauty. Your body has a golden glow to it- your eyes reflecting the light in their pupils.

"(y/n), I-"
"I know you do, Thor," you answer in a heartbeat. He stands still, your tone confusing him. He brushes a piece of his blonde hair away from his face, his blue eyes meeting yours ever so softly.

You sit on one of the large sofas, planting your food on the table in front of you. Your fingers tap the space next to you, inviting the god to sit. He does just that, and you lay your legs on his.

"Ever since we were kids, you had this fight in you-" He starts, taking his tanned hands and delicately tracing your legs with them.
"-and I always admired you for that. You've fought along side me in battle, and hell- you've saved my life-"
"More than once," you cut him off, laughing a little. He returns the laughter, his deep chuckle warming your chest ever so slightly.
"-saved my life on more than one occasion-"
"Better," you whisper, touching his face with your fingers.

"-and I wanted to say that you're an incredible girl. Incredible woman, and that I'd like to take you out sometime,"

The god greets you with his ice blue eyes, and they're filled with honesty and love. You smile, so widely, and so truthfully, that Thor's chest begins to hurt.
"I'd love to," you almost whisper, planting the smallest kiss to his cheek. You bury your head in his shoulder, his long hair tickling your face. He wraps an arm around you, bringing you closer to his body. You lie there for what seems like forever, until some maids come in to clear the mess. Truth be told, they found you two adorable.

Loki

"Loki, could you do something for me?"
"Of course," he replies almost immediately.
"I left something in the garden, could you come with me to collect it?" The dark-haired boy agrees without question.
"Is that okay Thor? I'll see you later today," The blonde smiles, agreeing to meet again, letting both you and Loki leave.

You walk in a comfortable silence to the garden, Loki glancing at you now and again, the butterflies in his stomach beginning to flutter more and more. The two of you reach the garden again, and you sit on the bench from before. The view in front of you is beautiful, the garden stretches for what seems like eternity, and the rich colours of the petals contrast with the vibrant green of the leaves.

"What did you leave behind?" The pale boy asks, perching next to you.
"Hmm?" you question, pulling your gaze from the greenery in front of you to Loki.
"Why did you need to come back here?" He asks again, the lump in his throat almost becoming unbearable.
"Oh, nothing-"
The boys eyes widen in pure surprise, his brain racking to find a reason why you'd want to be alone, with him.
"-just miss the peacefulness of the garden,"
Loki nods slowly. He takes a deep breath, shuffling closer to you. You pay no business to the nervous boy beside you, and pretend to be completely unaware of his advances (to try to boost him along).

Loki goes to touch your hand, to simply feel the softness of your skin, but insecurity takes him over. You like Thor, you'd have to. He's liked better by Odin, he's more handsome than him, he's the rightful king of asgard. You glance to Loki, watching him in deep thought.
"Loki?"
He snaps out of it immediately, the sound of your voice like honey to his ears.
"Yes, (y/n)?"
"Would you like to tell me something?"

The god falls into a fit of panic, thinking you know, and oh god that's embarrassing.
You let a laugh erupt from you throat, caressing the boy's cheek with your hand.
"It's cute,"
"W- What is?"
"How you think you're so much lesser than Thor,"
Loki swallows thickly, taking your hand from his face and lowering it to his lap. He begins to fiddle with your fingers, running patterns on your palm, and twiddling your rings.

"I mean that in a good way, Loki. You're so delusional, thinking you're not as good. You're so much more than just a golden smile,"

You move even closer to him, pressing your body slightly on his.
"You're smart, you're handsome, you're kind,"

"You shouldn't be saying that,"
You blink at him, astounded by his statement.
"Wha- why?"

Loki looks at you, directly into your eyes. He closes his- just for a moment, and takes both of your hands in his.
"You shouldn't be saying that because I should be the one confessing to you. How you're kind to me, when hardly anyone is. How you're the most brave, and beautiful person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You treat me with such high respect, and it makes me feel so..."
He stops,
"I-"
He deeply sighs,
"I want you, (y/n). All to myself, so I can treat you like how you deserve,"

He opens his eyes, to see your face glowing with a smile. The sunlight bounces of your features, and the slight wind ruffles your hair. He runs a hand through your locks, and notes how much softer it is than he'd expected.
"I'd love that, Loki,"
He sighs a little, wrapping an arm around your waist, running his thumb in circles. The dark-haired boy pushes you into his chest, your ears filling with the steady beat of his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
275K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc