In Regards to My Second Trip...

By Illuniatl

Title: セカンドトリップと私の7人の夫達について Author: ひのと (Hinoto) A year ago, I wandered into a different world. Rather than h... More

[Character Profiles]
1.0 - The Beginning, The End. And so it Begins Again.
1.1 - "In that case, um, thank you for your support."
1.2 - "Nice to meet you, Ciel-sama."
1.3 - "-Sakura, I want you to marry me."
1.4 - "... Women were allowed to have 7 husbands."
1.5 - "What kind of solution is this-!"
2.1 - Adelgrate Cavalry and the Lost Boy
2.2 - Mysterious Creature
2.3 - Farewell and Reunion
3.1 - "M-mother-in-law, father-in-law..."
3.2 - "Did you think you could... get away with an 'I love you', you rapist-!"
3.3 - "Do you hate being touched by me?"
3.4 - "...Didn't you say you wouldn't do anything other than kissing?"
3.5 - "Then, can I stay next to you?"

Dropped

4.1K 36 13
By Illuniatl

Hi! Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this, but I've decided to drop it.

Instead, you can see if anybody else has picked it up here:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/in-regards-to-my-2nd-trip-and-my-7-husbands/

Or discover some new novels while you're at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.6K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
1.4M 78.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
550K 22.4K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
284K 10.6K 74
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...