popsicle | cover contests

By storyheadquarters101

beginner? or proffesional? either way, hop on in! More

rules
prizes
💜CONTEST 1-CLOSED💜
author's note
💜CONTEST 1-ENTRIES💜
💜CONTEST 1-WINNERS💜
💜CONTEST 2-CLOSED💜
💜CONTEST 2-ENTRIES💜
💜CONTEST 2-WINNERS💜
💜CONTEST 3-CLOSED💜

💜CONTEST 3-WINNERS💜

58 11 6
By storyheadquarters101

I decided to skip the entries part... but anyways...

Honourable Mentions

KatnissmeCullen

I like the font! Maybe just make the subtitle center aligned and put it somewhere else, then your author name different font .

Third Place

MsShanePark

Love it! I like the girl you used, and the font. Maybe just make a different background. But it's great!

sunshine_read

Overall it's really nice! Just the background, the pineapples are a lil' bit squished. But its great.

Second Place

SourStrawberryGirl

I really like the font and color, maybe just add a few more colors to make it a little vibrant. It would look better that way, but great job!

NikaPika2017

I like the cover! But just one thing about it, the background is lemons, but still, great job!

First Place
-wayfarer

ITS LOVELY. Even though you didn't put the pineapples and yellow shoes you still included yellow. Great job!

americandreamx

I just looooooovveeeee it! It has a vibe of some kind. Maybe just make the title a little more visible and the subtitle. Also your author name. Great job!

(please clarify new name)

Great job! I really like all the details you added. Maybe just center align the title :)

Congrats everyone! Sorry for late results. PM me for your prizes or I won't give you them!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
86.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
33.5K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...