My First Kiss With An Alien *...

By thenameslynith13

"Aliens don't exist." That's what Nadia thought, until one almost crash landed on her. Well actually, they d... More

My First Kiss With An Alien

498 15 12
By thenameslynith13

Please check it out and tell me what you think :}

Edit- I added parts and changed a few things. 

~

I don't like nuts. So, why did I buy Pistachio Butter ice cream? 

I took one last lick before throwing it away. I wanted to try a new flavor, but I probably should have gone with something that didn't have nuts. 

I love ice cream. I've tried so many flavors that I can't even remember how many I've had. However, I can say that my favorite is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. The little pieces of dough mixed with vanilla and chocolate chips were like tasting adrenaline. Once your body feels that good sensation you just have to get more. That's why my freezer is stocked full of it! 

I pulled out my phone. No missed calls. Hm, that's weird. Usually Auntie would have called by now, exclaiming how she thought I got abducted by aliens. I pressed her speed dial number and didn't have to wait long for her to pick up. 

"Nadia?! Where are you? Why didn't you answer?!" Auntie was going to have a panic attack if she didn't stop worrying so much. 

"I'm walking home right now. I just stopped to Freezy Frenzy for ice cream, like I do every day," I emphasized. 

"Thank goodness, I thought aliens had taken you!" See? "You know you're going to get a brain freeze from eating so much ice cream someday." 

"Nothing will stop me from eating my beloved ice cream!" I laughed like one of those evil villains on TV. "And what's with you and aliens? You know they don't exist." 

"I wouldn't say that! There's no way we are the only ones out there." For some reason she has this huge belief that aliens will come to Earth one day. Although I think that's just her craziness talking. 

"Yes, yes. Ok, I'm home now. I'll talk to you tomorrow." 

"Alright, love you sweetie! Stay safe!" I mentally rolled my eyes. I love her but I wish she would stop worrying about me. 

"You too. Bye." I hung up and walked into my apartment building and up to my room. 

Wait a second. Something doesn't add up. She said she called me, but my phone says no one called. It must be messed up. Although I don't feel like dealing with it right now. 

I still had that nasty pistachio taste in my mouth, so I dug my favorite food out of the freezer. Only, I couldn't get it out. It was stuck to the other ice cream jars. 

I pulled hard, but that just made my fingers cold. Then I got an idea. 

I grabbed my chef knife and started carving away the ice that was holding them together. Why is it so frozen?! 

After a few minutes it slowly cut through. But I was getting irritated because I really wanted to eat it. That's when I gave up cutting and slashed at it as if I were using a sword. 

At last it became unfrozen and I got out my ice cream. I opened the top and I think my heart almost gave out. There was nothing left! 

All that time and effort I used to get it out and this is what I get. Why? What did I ever do, but love and cherish you! Why... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream... 

I grudgingly went to shut the freezer door, when something caught my eye. I bent down to the very bottom. Then I stood up, belly flopped on my couch, and screamed into the pillow. 

At the bottom of the freezer laid a brand new ice cream, not frozen or stuck to anything. It just sat there and watched me struggle and waste my time. 

I give up. You win ice cream. I won't eat anymore today. I'll just go to bed and forget this all happened. 

And that's exactly what I did. 

I woke up the next morning with a killer migraine. I didn't have anything to get rid of it, so I decided to take the day off from school. I almost never missed school, so just this once wouldn't hurt. 

It's probably because I didn't get my daily dose of ice cream. I laughed, but stopped when my head started pounding. 

I slept for a few hours and when I woke up I only had a slight headache. I was feeling overly hungry, so I looked in my cupboards for anything that looked appetizing. Immediately, my eyes found the cup ramen noodles. 

After slurping down the delicious noodles that never get old, I decided to take a walk. The thing I love about my apartment location is that it has everything in the area. The park nearby has lots of trails to walk on. I even have my own special trail that no one knows about. 

I got out of my pajamas I was still wearing and even though it was spring it still wasn't that warm, so I grabbed a light jacket and headed out the door. 

When I got to the park I headed for the trails. The trail starts out as a fork, where I then turn left and walk on till these big bushes show up. Once there, I get off the trail and go through the bushes until a new path appears. And that's why it's my special path. It may seem like a lot of trouble just to get my own trail, but it's definitely worth it. 

I perked up as I heard the sound of running water. And there it was, the beautiful little stream that no one had bothered to find. It was very small, but cute. The width was as wide as a person's height and it was only about a foot deep. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a nature freak. I just happen to fall in love with this quiet, serene atmosphere. 

I threw my hood over my head as a felt a cold breeze and laid on the side of the stream. "This must be what they call the good life. Haha," I laughed at my own corniness. 

For a while I just stayed there relaxing. But then my stomach rumbled, telling me it was chow time again. As I stood up, I looked at my phone to see the time. "What the-?" The screen was going fuzzy and blank texts kept popping up with the number '00X.' I really need to have this thing looked at. I put it away and got ready to leave. 

But before that, an enormous amount of high speed wind blew in my direction, almost knocking me over. As I recovered my landing I heard something coming toward me, like a vehicle. But that's impossible? Apparently not. 

Just as it flew towards me I jumped out of the way, landing in the stream. 

I was extremely peeved. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled looking at my drenched self. 

"I am terribly sorry! Are you alright?" I looked up and finally realized what had actually happened. At least I thought I did. 

In front of me was a person whose skin was as white as snow besides the blueish tint. Their pulled up hair reminded me of a lighter color of the blueish green ocean. Underneath one of those heliotrope eyes were four gems in the shape of a cross without the top bar.

Their whole appearance was insane and literally out of this world, so I don't really know if I can call them a person. I took a peak behind them, and unless NASA has been inventing things that look like spaceships, I don't think that belongs to a human either! 

They held out there hand for me but I just stared at them, utterly dumbfounded. Auntie, I'm sorry I didn't believe you! Aliens do exist, so please end this joke! 

"Miss?" They retreated there hand. "Oh no, you must be in shock!" You've got that part right, buddy! 

Then without my consult they lifted me up. I was about to kick and scream, but then they just put me on the dry grass. 

"Thank you," I managed to mutter out. 

His-I'm guessing it's a guy- face lit up and he said, "You can speak again!" I nodded. "I am very sorry about almost hitting you. I am not very good with this thing," he pointed to his spaceship. 

"So you mean you didn't crash?" 

He blushed. "No, I meant to land it here." Wow. He really sucks at landing. 

He suddenly gazed intently at my face. I felt really self-conscious. "Um, is there something on my face?" 

"Could you take your hood off, please?" Well that was random. I did as he asked, but I would soon regret it. 

His face lit up again. But this time it was entirely different. He almost looked like he wanted to cry with relief. 

"Nadia Pidell!" Huh?! "Nadia, it is you! I thought you would be here!" 

"Wait, how do you know me?" I asked with full suspicion. 

"How do I not know you? You're the reason I am here." I think my headache just came back. What is this guy saying? He came to earth because of me? He must be on some alcoholic alien juice. 

"What are you saying?" 

"I already said, I came here to see you. Because-" He cut himself off by leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. Yup that's right, he kissed me... What the ****?! 

I pushed him back. My face felt as hot as a frying pan. "W-What was that?!" I thought he was going to suck my face off! 

"A confession of my love," he smiled sweet and innocently. 

"So why didn't you just say it! You didn't have to..." I couldn't even finish. I felt so frustrated and embarrassed. 

"Is that not what you do on your planet?" he looked confused. 

Hell no! "No, that's not really how it works here... And besides, I don't even know you..." 

"Oh, how rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself." He stood up and bowed. "I am Crethe Xenutoch Zhuppaxoa, a Nizhari from the planet of Elustania. But please call me Crethe." He gently grabbed my hand and kissed it, looking deeply into my eyes. I couldn't look back, so I just looked to the anywhere else. 

He's so cheesy! But in a way, it's kind of cute... "Should I introduce myself as well?" I didn't really know what else to say. Plus, I wanted to get him to stop staring at me. 

"There is no need. I already know who you are, Nadia Pidell, an Earthling from the planet Earth," he said a little too seductively. Well that saves me the trouble. 

"I still have one question," I mused. 

"What would that be?" 

Please answer straightforward, and no kissing! "Did you really come here just to meet me?" I surveyed his eyes for the truth, but there was no sign of them wavering. 

"But of course. I wish for nothing more than to have your love." That was too straightforward. Why do I get this feeling that he's lying? 

"Well I thank you for your passion, but I can't really love someone I don't know." Especially an alien. 

Oh no, that reminds me. Auntie should be calling soon. I took out my phone. Oh great, now it definitely won't work. I frowned at my soggy phone. My day just keeps getting better. 

Questioningly he asked, "What is wrong?" 

I held up my phone. "It got wet, so now it won't work. My Auntie will be calling soon and if I don't pick up she might burst a blood vessel." 

He took it from my hand and studied it carefully. I wonder if he has some kind of power that will fix it. I giggled internally. Yeah right, that's only in movies. 

"Here, it is fixed," he hand it back. 

"What?! How did you do that?" I was just joking, what the heck?! 

He put his hand up and it glowed a turquoise blue. "We are very good at fixing technology. Although it seems human technology is even simpler than I thought." 

"Are you saying humans are dumb?" I asked irritated. 

He could tell how I felt from my expression. "Not at all! I did not mean to offend you in anyway. I just mean that my planet is more advanced than yours." 

"So, you're saying that your people are smarter than mine." 

"Yes- No, that's not what I meant either!" he was getting frustrated. 

"Haha." I couldn't keep a straight face any longer. 

"Nadia?" 

"I'm just messing with you. I don't really care. There are a lot of idiots on earth so I wouldn't be surprised. But seriously, that was amazing!" 

"It was hardly anything." Now he was just being modest. "That reminds me. Is that the device I tried to contact you on?" 

"Contact me...?" I looked at my phone. "The glitches! That was you?!" 

"I am sorry to have caused you any inconvenience. I was not able to reach you while I was on my way here." At least it makes sense now. 

"I hate to be rude, but... you don't plan on going home anytime soon do you?" Of course not, he just got here. 

"Would you like for me to go home?" 

"Ah, no! I didn't mean it like that. It's just that..." 

"Just that...?" Do I really have to say it? 

"Well, you kind of stand out in that form." I said it. I wasn't trying to be mean, but it's true that people would most definitely question him. Besides his skin and hair color, he really does look like a human. 

He looked over himself like this was a surprise. "You are right. I almost forgot." How could you forget something like that? 

Then he folded his hands in the opposite form of praying. Instead of having his fingers on top of his hands, they were tucked inside, with the back of his fingers on his palms, facing himself. Just like earlier, his hands began to glow. Except this time it was a vibrant purple that seem to envelop his entire body. 

His skin became a fair almost vanilla color, while his hair dyed into a beige ash blonde. However, a few stripes of blue were left in his hair, reminding me that no matter how he looked, he wasn't human. 

"Well, how do I look?" 

I was breathless for a moment. He looked like a model! "Uh, good. You look human." Nice, that's all you could say? "But you should probably switch to some more casual clothing. 

"This will not do?" He looked himself over. "I see... Then will you accompany me to buy something?" 

Why not? I've got nothing better to do. "Yeah, I guess I could do that." My eyes were torn back to his spaceship. That could be a problem. "But before that, don't you think you should do something about that?" I pointed it out. 

"Oh. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten." He walked over to it and pressed a button on the side. It recoiled into what resembled a miniature game remote. My amazement did not cease. 

"Is it really that interesting?" he laughed with amusement. 

"Huh?"

"It is written all over your face." 

"Well, yeah. We don't have anything like that on earth." If I wasn't in awe I'd have to be a complete lunatic.

He laughed, his voice sounding like a beautiful melody. His eyes and his smile were unlike anything. Just his presence made you feel like you were floating in space, sitting right on top of the stars.

Wait, what am I saying? I cannot fall for him! He's an alien and your a human, they do not mix!

~

Comment and give me feedback please! :)

Continue Reading