Twenty Six Hands| A Zodiac St...

By FlipFlop101

"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3: Salute
Honesty
A Grand Plan
The Umbridge of This Story
So, we're the zodiacs?
Hey, Brother
The World Turned Upside Down
Fall Out Boy Never Lies
She Will Be Loved
Laser Tag, But Scorpio Always Wins
Libra and Virgo Are Stalkers
Wake Me Up
Something Bad
Halloween
Gem and Cap Awkwardly Third Wheel
Defying Gravity... Literally
An Unlikely Pair
The Brave, The Bold, The Powerless
Nightmares
A Hot Older Cousin
Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone
The Weather Gets Really Weird
The Twins, the Race, and the Trees
Mind Reading and Ms. Mal
Betrayal
And So The World Burns
Nightmares Come to Life
A Twist of Fate
BFFE (Best Friends For Eternity)
Twenty Six Hands, Minus Six
A Horrible Cost
A Zodiac Prom
Epilouge
Ten Facts About This Story/ Other Books by FlipFlop

Disapear

2.3K 69 106
By FlipFlop101

Virgo and Taurus were walking along, as usual. They were the best of friends. But generally, they were the most ignored of the friend group. Kind of forgotten. And Taurus liked the feeling sometimes. Although, she always felt fairly left out,

"Hey, Virgo?" Taurus asked, staring up at the sky as they walked to school.

"Yeah, Taur?" Virgo replied, quickly glancing behind them to see Sagittarius leaving her house,

"Do you ever feel like you could disappear and nobody would notice?" Taurus asked. "I mean, like, just go missing for a couple days and everyone would think that you were sick and not even care."

"Well, yeah, sometimes. Everyone does at some point," Virgo responded, furrowing her eyebrows. "But, someone always cares. I care about you, for instance. So does Corn, and everyone else, even if everyone's too wrapped up in their own problems."

"I guess. Sometimes I wish-" Taurus got interrupted by someone running up next to her.

"Sorry to interrupt," Sagittarius flashed the two a weak smile. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Never mind." Taurus gave Sagittarius a thumbs up, before quietly muttering, "Sometimes I wish I could disappear."

That's when she did disappear. Taurus no longer seemed to be standing in between Sagittarius and Virgo. The fire and earth sign looked at each other, and then where their friend used to stand. Virgo's eyes widened in surprised, her mouth agape. Sagittarius, on the other hand, was frantically looking around. Taurus had no clue what was happening.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Taurus asked. She tried to catch Sagittarius' attention, but couldn't seem to.

"Omg! Is Taurus dead? Is she haunting us?" Sagittarius cried out. "Who did this to her?"

"Um, hello? I'm not dead. I'm standing right here." Taurus slid a piece of dirty blonde hair out of her face. "You guys are insane. I'm perfectly fine."

"Well, she's definitely not dead, Tari," Virgo told her friend. She reached out and accidentally hit Taurus in the head. "Aha!"

"Ow! What was that for?" Taurus rubbed her head. "Is this some sort of prank?"

"Taurus, I think you're invisible." Virgo retracted her hand and put it on her hip. "I have no idea how, but you are."

"This is weird. What are we gonna do?" Sagittarius asked, more calm. "How are we gonna get through the school day with her in her present, uh, situation?"

"That's a good point. I can't exactly, er, participate. And I can't explain this to my parents," Taurus agreed. She looked ghastly, as if she wasn't there.

"We'll need help. Lots of it," Virgo decided. "We need our friends."

"God, this is desperate." Taurus' eyes widened, although nobody could see. "We have to use the group chat."

"I'll do it. I'll take the fall." Sagittarius bravely volunteered. She took her phone out.

Sagittarius: Hey, guys, we have a situation

Aries: Is Leo in detention again?

Leo: Uh no, excuse u

Virgo: it's a bit worse than that

Gem: On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being rly bad how bad is it

Taurus: 13

Nye: so somebody's dead or Ms mal is living with us

Cancer: I'll take the first option

Scorpio: Same

Pisces: Same

Aquarius: Same

Sagittarius: neither

Capricorn: It can't get worse that that tho

Gem: apparently it can

Capricorn: can't

Gem: can

Capricorn: can't

Virgo: shut up

Capricorn: make me

Gem: not 2day m8

Leo: Wait, what's the problem?

Taurus: I'm invisible

Aries: we aren't stupid

Scorpio: most of us aren't.

Aquarius: What do you mean by that anyways

Virgo: see through

Sagittarius: disappear

Taurus: legit invisible

Virgo: I guess we'll show you later

They all signed off as they entered the school. Virgo and Sagittarius stayed close to Taurus and each other, trying to avoid anyone who may bump into her. That's when they ran into Capricorn.

"Hey, cous'," Taurus smiled, then realized that nobody could see.

"Um, where are you, Taurus?" Capricorn looked around, but obviously couldn't see anyone.

"Right in front of you," Virgo grimaced.

Taurus poked Capricorn on the shoulder. "Hiya."

"We need to assemble everyone," Sagittarius told her friends. "And fast."

The four of them kept walking to their first class - English with Ms Mal. Luckily, when they turned the corner, the ran into Leo, Gem, and Nye. The three were quietly discussing something. Each looked up once they saw three of the four friends.

"Hey, y'all," Leo flashed them a grin. "Is it true that Taurus can't be seen?"

"True as it'll ever be." Taurus poked Leo and Nye on the shoulders.

Nye yelped. "What was that?"

"It was Taurus, you nitwit," Gem scowled. "What are we gonna do with her? How do we explain to her parents that 'they'll never see her again, but don't worry, she's still here!'"

"We don't?" Nye shrugged.

Leo and Gem both slapped him on the back of the head, resulting in an ow. Nye rubbed his head with a frown.

"C'mon, let's get to English before we get detention," Sagittarius sighed.

"Good idea. Taurus can hang in the back, we'll say she's sick." Virgo stared walking down the hallway, the rest of the crew behind her.

"Oh, and Taur?" Sagittarius turned to her invisible friend.

"Hmm?"

"Be sure to shut up."

"Duly noted," Taurus replied.

"Shh, we're here," Leo shushed.

The seven of them walked into the entire class staring at them. Including Ms. Mal. They all sat down at their seats, except Taurus, who stood in the back. An uneasy silence spread through the room.

"I have decided to assign you new seats." Ms Mal curled her lip up.

The signs all glanced at each other in absolute horror. This wasn't good.

"In the front row, we'll have Leo, Taurus, and Scorpio." Those three? They barely talk to one another! That would be painfully awkward for all three. Scorpio and Leo moved up to their new seats.

"Where's Taurus?" Ms Mal scanned the room.

"She's sick, ma'am." Virgo raised her hand and said.

"Hmm, pity," Ms Mal frowned. "Anyways, the second row is Nye, Virgo, and Aries. In that particular order."

The three moved their stuff, sharing nervous glances.

"Next row... is Capricorn, Gem, Aquarius, and Cancer."

They all moved, with the excel of the two air signs, who only shifted their seats.

"Final row is Pisces, Sagittarius, and Libra."

Libra and Sagittarius glared at each other but sat in silence with Pisces in between them.

Then, the bell rang. Everyone scrambled out of the room and to their next class, which was math. They sat in groups, like this:

Group 1- Nye, Aries, Libra

Group 2- Sagittarius, Gem, Leo

Group 3- Sone kid named BOB, Aquarius, Capricorn

Group 4- Cancer, Virgo, Taurus

Group 5- STACEY, Pisces, Scorpio

Everyone sat down nervously, with the exception of Taurus. But for the next ten minutes, nobody walked in.

"If the teacher doesn't show in five more minutes, we can leave!" Some kid named BOB announced.

Five minutes passes, and the entire class walked out with their things, except the zodiacs.

"That's awfully convenient." Virgo squinted.

"I'm sure it's just a random coincidence that won't affect us in any way whatsoever," Taurus sat down in her seat.

"Um, wheres Taurus?" Cancer frantically looked around the room.

"I'm right here, just invisible." Taurus poked Cancer to prove her point.

"Okay, this is weird. What do we do?" Aries asked, leaving an awkward silence.

"We've, uh, well," Scorpio started to form a plan. "I've got nothing."

"Well, how did she turn invisible? What were you doing?" Pisces asked.

"Well, we were walking to school, and Taurus and I were talking about what would happen if we disappeared," Virgo stated.

"That must be it! Maybe she triggered something inside her, like a superpower or whatever, and because of it she can't be seen!" Pisces squealed.

"So how does she reappear?" Virgo asked.

"Who reappear?" STACEY walked into the room.

"Um, Janet. I'm writing a story about a girl called Janet Smith who disappeared for a day." Virgo quickly lied.

"Oh, maybe she reappears by wishing or whatever," STACEY shrugged and grabbed her phone. "See you later or whatever."

"Actually, that might just work," Leo said, as STACEY walked out.

"Taurus, try it." Cancer urged.

"Sometimes I wish people would see me," Taurus muttered.

Scorpio looked where Taurus usually sat.  This time, she was visible. "Woah," Scorpio said. "So, do we all have superpowers?"

"Not a clue," Aries sighed.

"But, haven't you guys read any comics or seen any movies?" Capricorn asked them. "Everyone with superpowers has something bad happen to them"

"This is real life, dude. What could go wrong?" Gem assured him.

"I can't believe you just said that! You've jinxed us all!" Capricorn announced.

"I'm with Cap on this one." Cancer crossed her arms.

"It can't be that bad as long as we have each other. Right y'all?" Leo glanced at them.

"I suppose so," Nye shrugged.

Ms Mal listened through the crack of the door. Her moment would soon be at hand. Until then, they had to wait. Oh, young Zodiacs. If only you listened to Capricorn.

He was right the first time as well.

Hiya! Please comment any ships, feedback, or superpowers for your sign! Don't forget to vote or follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 7 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...
24.4K 347 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.4K 337 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
101K 2.8K 34
The 'Signs in the Sky' are what keeps the world of Equatilia at peace. For many years, these signs had prevented for things going wrong in their wor...