Pokemon; The Mirage, The Guar...

By GraceMcCutcheon8

Imagine one day you wake up and realise you are a pokemon. Well Kane once experienced that. Kane is a 10 year... More

Characters 2
A new world

Characters 1

19 0 0
By GraceMcCutcheon8

Hey guys I'm writing a new story and this chapter will contain some of the characters. I'm gonna do another chapter for Characters except it's ones I've drawn. (None of the art is mine)

Name-Julian (Banette)

Backstory-Julian is a doll that belongs to Aiden and was found at a garbage dump. He seems lifeless but many village locals say they see him roaming around the village at night and some say they've seen him change forms. However as Kane enters the village the doll has been disapearing while he is around.

"I must say yous are quite surprised at what a measly little doll can do"

Name-Hoopa (Character on the left)

Backstory-Hoopa is a genie with a power to summon any legendaries at will. His real power was trapped in a bottle as Hoopa cannot keep control of it. He always loves to play around with his powers when he's with his friends and at times likes to annoy them with it.

"Really? As far as I'm concerned I'm my own master now and none of yous can stop me!"

Name-Zygarde (Character on the right)

Backstory-Zygarde is a legendary pokemon who is the guardian of order. His job is to make sure the balance of order is not unstable. Ever since the curse of the mirage master has been released his job was made harder as he could not tell what is real and what is a mirage.

"I will say keeping the balance in order is a lot harder now ever since the mirages curse has been released and the fact that the pup...... no I was told not to speak its name"

Name-Polly (Eevee, One in bottom middle), Jutz (Jolteon, One on the right), Flutz (Vapreon, One behind Polly), Wutz (Flareon, One on the left)

Backstory-The 4 of them call themselves the Evalutionaries and they are a group of 3 brothers and a sister. They always have eachother and never leave ones side. They lost there parents at a young age and were living in the wild until they found explorers village and settled down there.

"Hey..." Flutz

"That's..." Wutz

"Mean!" Jutz

"Oh speak for yourselves you always are mean to me when we aren't with them" Polly

Name-Grovyle (One on the left), Combusken (One in the middle), Marshstomp (One on the right)

Backstory-These 3 pokemon were chosen by the Guardian of Twighlight as keepers of the Heros Gauntlet. They reside in the Lost forest were they hold 3 seperate trials for the traveller to choose. Only the chosen one is allowed to go into the heart of the woods to obtain the Heros Gauntelt.

"We call ourselves..." Marshstomp

"The keepers of the Heros Gauntlet..." Combusken 

"And only the chosen may pass!" Grovyle

Name-Dustin (Quilladin, One on the right)

Backstory-Dustin grew up not having many friends. He would always get bullied by other kids. He then one day became friends with Blaise who he instantly fell in love with. He always likes to goof around and make others laugh (Especially if its Blaise) and hopes one day his dream will come true.

"Man you know buddy I always wonder what it'd be like to date Blaise....YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET WHAT I SAID!"

Name-Blaise (Braixen, One on the left)

Backstory-Blaise was always a popular girl and would always be loved by the other guys but has a backstory no one knows about. She then saw Dustin alone one time so she felt sympathy for him and decided to be his friend. Since then they have been best friends although she can get annoyed if Dustin annoys her to much.

"You think I've always been the girl who is always happy? Look I'll tell you one thing my life is one thing I hide from others"

Name-Ivy (Gourgeist)

Backstory-Ivy is a weird individual. When she hangs with her friends she always talks about spirits and death which creeps them out. She once said in front of them that she'd take their souls before saying it was a joke, lets just hope it is.

"Guys come on yous know I'd really never take your souls"

Name-Reve (Mimikyu)

Backstory-Reve always felt alone and found it hard to make friends. Cause of this she wants to be famous by being a racer like her idol Capala, a famous racer. She even wears a disguise to look like him.

"I always wanted to be a good racer like Capala and now this dream may come true"

Name-Rotom

Backstory-Rotom is a scientist who does a lot of research when it comes to the gems. And he's crazy af. Despite that though he always looks out for the kids in the village and does not want to see any of them hurt.

"Heck I may be insane but I always look out for yous and this proves it"

Name-Rocket (Persian)

Backstory-Rocket was raised by a rich family and was brought up as a very selfish person. He now roams the streets, taking anything from anyone even by force. If he is in a good mood though he'd give some stuff to Caleb as he feels sorry for the small child.

"Look even a thief has a heart especially for a young child like Caleb"

Name-Caleb (Cubone)

Backstory-Caleb saw his own mother get killed while he was very young. He now wears her skull on his head and carries a bone for protection. He was then found by Rotom who took care of him and would always comfort him. When the villagers heard his tale they felt sympathy for him and even the bad ones like Rocket cared for him.

"You know what! I promise I'm gonna make my mother proud"

Name-Genesect

Backstory-Genesect was made in Rotoms lab and was designed to protect the village from any threats. However his hard drive was contaminated by the dimensional gem which turned him into a weapon. He could shoot canons and rip holes through dimensions and even by one slash of his claw you'd be killed in seconds.

"I was designed to stop anyone who gets in the way of the mirage!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 429 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
7.9K 321 15
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...
246K 3.5K 90
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
86.5K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...