Valkyrie x reader

由 ValkyrieThunderGod

After the first Hela attack y/n is injured and the only person that can help him is valkyrie 更多

Warning
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Shes back
Fighting for you
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Finnale battle
Part two
New author

God of thunder Meets god of hunting

2.1K 24 4
由 ValkyrieThunderGod

Thor and banner were on the streets in scar but then Thor bumped into y/n near the medical centre.

Y/n turned around to see Thor and said oh hello prince of Asgard. Thor looked at him and said do I know you from somewhere.

Y/n laughed and said "first of all don't tell valkyrie I'm drinking she whould kill me if she finds out and 2nd I'm the god of hunting."

Thor was confused

So y/n said "I'm Artemis's son." Thor nodded then y/n said "I'll help you get back to Asgard."

Thor was happy then they went find banner but then Thor bumped into valkyrie. Y/n got scared and hid behind thor. Valkyrie said ok follow me.

They went to a room and saw Loki
Valkyrie then said "I can't stop y/n but at least I can do is help him not get killed and I could maybe kill hela for hurting him."

Thor cheered and said great here's the team me you god of hunting and banner.

Valkyrie nodded

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8K 63 10
Mildred Hubble used the wishing star to make her mum magical. She'd thought her mum had given up magic, but was horribly mistaken. Now, Mildred was f...
543K 58.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
6.7K 104 6
You were new to the team, but you instantly fell for the gothic beauty Abby. You and her seemed so close and you would've liked your relationship on...