Mono no aware (Levi x Oc)

By Aya_Write2

The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never see... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Levi and Aya's Past
Opening s2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Opening 1 s3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening 2 s3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapte 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Aya x Levi headcanons
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 4

2.1K 45 5
By Aya_Write2

All the solider rode on their horse, Running down the path field while many of the younger generation face filled with fear on seeing the titans that have already drew near them though that was soon sorted as solider leaped and fought the titans. 

"Do you think my friends have a chance to kill a Titan?" Eren asked, nervously towards the squad, worried about his friends safety. 

"I would hope so" Ourlio stated scoffing at the boy while Eren face still wore a look of uncertainty 

"Don't worry your friends are strong, I know that" a voice echoed above all the hoves clapping against the floor. Eren looked to see the blonde Hair of his captain as she smiled at him before looking back.

"Listen kid, outside scouting missions are about killing titans, as little as possible-ahh" Oulo soon but his tongue, blood exploding from his mouth 

"Long range formation, go!" Commander Erwin shouted  while the squad descended into their groups and formation. Aya and her squad following the Levi squad with Ere,

Though interrupting the air was a loud bang a red smoke signal going off, alerting the commander and squads 

"Reroute everyone" Levi stated as as they stared up into the sky seeing the green smoke signal, Aya nodding along with Levi and the group listened changing their direction. 

Though while they all wore serious expressions and continued to ride their expression became wide on see the black smoke signal. 

"Abnormal" Aya states glaring as the black smoke in their sky, Her fist clenched tightly on the reins of the horse 

"Keep moving" Levi commanded while the rest nodded along with them as they continued to ride their horse, though Aya head snapped up once another black smoke signal what fired up. 

"W-What going on?!" Yui stuttered, Aya looked back to see her face evident with fear.

"Yui" Aya spoke causing the brunette to dart her eyes towards her captain as the blonde only smiled "Breathe" She smiled while Yui nodded.

"What's going on with the right wing?" Ban asked looking towards the right like the rest of the squad did, concern written on their faces. 

"I don't kno-" Levi began but his head snapped up once again on seeing the Yellow flare signal shoot up into the sky 

"They've sufferer a severe attack, how?!" Gaku asked loudly fear expressed on his face as he looked eyes wide towards the squad. 

"They were only Titan right? They can fight!" Yui shouted worry in her voice as she looked widely at everyone. 

"Abnormal's or maybe even someone like Eren" Izumi interrupted while everyone's head darted back to look at her eyes wide while the girl only glared towards the squad, face grew serious.

"Haha as if you would believe a drunk girl" Izumi laughed while the squad glared towards her looking back towards the front though Aya continued to stare at the girl. 

"No one is on look out duty then!" Petra shouted letting everyone know while they all nodded along with the advice.

"We will have to be careful" Eld said reassuring them but all though the titan teenager looked towards all of them.

"What's going on?" Asked Eren worry spread on his face as he looked back at all of them. 

"Keep focus" Levi glared before the squad nodded as they sped up the horse, growing after as they rode though after a while green signals filled the air. 

"Oluo! Pass it on" Levi ordered while the man nodded along with him and fired his gun, releasing a green flare while Aya looked towards the sky. Worry laced in her face.

"Reporting captains! It's an oral message! The right wing spotter decimated, the spotting has gone wrong, one of you need to pass the message on" A soldier shouts after they had rode towards the group then soon rode back.

"You heard him Petra. Go" Levi ordered while the ginger nodded and soon chased towards the other group though after she left another black signal was fired

"Eren you fire!" Aya orders looking back towards the teenager who nodded nervously and fired the black flare

"This is disgraceful" Levi muttered "we've let them get pretty deep inside the formation" he said glaring his fist tighten while Aya looked towards him and the rest of the squad before signing.

"That's why i'm going to go and help them" Aya states causing everyone to look towards her eye wide as thye continued to ride their horses.

"Are you Crazy?!" Gaku shouted concern flashed on his face as he looked towards his captain. 

"They need the help and I can stop the abnormal's before they get close to the rest of you" Aya states firmly though her gaze fell once she saw the stern look of Levi. 

"No you could get hurt" Levi glared while Aya looked towards him with a slight smile on her face 

"I'm going to be fine I made a promise" she smiled still looking towards Levi who still continued to glare at the blonde though Aya soon turned towards her squad "Your under Levi's orders now" she said to them

Aya rode around the grassy field scanning the area for anyone who was in trouble especially the new cadets as she looked around she saw four cadets riding on their horse. She rode towards them as they stopped. 

"Are you all okay?" Aya asked as she looked at the teenagers. One girl with blonde hair and blue eyes were as they were three male. Two blonde one with a bandage wrapped around his head while the other one was large. The last one was a man with Two colour toned hair. 

"Yes Captain!" They all called out while the blonde scanned the area face filled with confusion. 

"Where are the abnormal titans?" Aya asked confusion and concern written on her face as she glared down at the teenager who grew nervous, Aya eyed the blonde with a bandage. "Armin Alert correct?" Aya asked while the boy jumped

"Yes captain!" The boy shouted looking up to meet her eyes while Aya nodded 

"What happened?" Aya asked concern written on her face. 

"We were attack, by what i thought was an abnormal but it isn't!" Armin shouting causing Aya too look towards the boy "I believe it's someone like Eren"Armin finished causing the blonde to squint her eyebrows. 

"What make you think that?" Aya asked looking at the four teenagers while they sall stared at her.

"She has a high intelligence and she isn't eating them, rather murdering them" Armin spoke while Aya nodded along a glare in her face "Captain" Armin mumbled while the blonde looked at her. 

"I believe she is after Eren" Armin finished causing the blonde captain to shift in place and her head to snapped towards the teens. 

"We have to be quick then! Move your ass's!" Aya shouted while she kicked her horse, causing the horse to run and the teens followed.

Aya and the teens soon came towards the forest full of tall tree's Ay stopped causing the rest to stop looking at her confused. Aya signed loudly before she looked towards the teens. 

"This is where we part ways" Aya states while the solider looked towards them "You all go round the forest while i go inside. Thank you for your help!" Aya smiled before they all nodded while Aya rode into the forest

'So she's after Eren, so Erwin's plan is going to work, but what happens if she does get him, what's her target, what does she wan?' Aya thought as she continued to ride through the forest. Face full on thought.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud bang, the blonde look up towards the sky seeing black smoke covering it while Aya face became more and more concerned.  

'You better know what your doing Erwin' she thought kicking her horse and waving the reins causing the horse to go faster 'I need to find Levi' Aya thought once again as she rode through the forest before she drew her sword.

"Move" captain Levi states as they all ran through the forest, face filled with the fear while the Female titan ran behind them and chased them all. 

"Oh my god" Yui shouted eyes wide in fear as her whole body shook in fear while she looked towards her squad mates

"What's happening?!!" Ban asked fear also spread on her face as he looked back at the female titan chasing them. 

"Captain the ODM gear!" Petra shouted in fear looking towards her dark haired captain, though Levi only stared at the female titan a frown on his face. 

"Captain!" Gaku shouted mouth wide as he looked around the forest in fear while he looked at the female titan though the fear was interrupted by a loud cry. 

"Ah! I dropped by alcohol! Izumi whined looking back at the bottle who was soon smashed by the female titan. 

"A-Are you serious?!" Oluo shouted looking towards the brunette fear and shock written on his face   

"Reinforcement from the rear!" Petra shouted relief washed on her face though as they looked back at the scene, the female titan killed them all . 

"Ahh!" Yui screamed fear evident in her face as she looked at the titan eyes wide on see her blue eyes

"Captain! Your orders!" Petra shouted panic laced in her voice

"Let's take it out!" Gaku shouted though his whole boy was shaking

"Captain!" Everyone screamed panicking as their voice trembled "Give us your orders" they shouted

"Everyone cover your ears" Levi spoke turning towards them as he raised a gun to the air. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 701 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
135K 3.1K 78
You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you crossed paths with the Titans. That day ch...