MaNaN ff: ARRANGED MARRIAGE✅

By Rrrmsr

#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is... More

manan:forced marriage to soul mates
characters
A good morning..?
fab 5 party
help needed
A huge confession
Where is Nandu..?
flashback
A new morning for manik
thank u😘
ALL UPSIDE DOWN
college life
college 2: mukbhi's lil secret
new bondings
♥️♥️♥️
wedding bells for manan
Manan :engagement+ marriage
wedding night
📣📣
bringing her back to their home
their meet???
angry Nandini
♥️♥️♥️
truth revealed to nandini
its not so easy Manik
jealousy track
promo
plays stucks u in graves...
manik consoling nandini
promo for next part
aryaman's pov
all against one??
party!!
precap ❤️❤️
will manan separate??
MISSING HER 😥
ACTING IN FRONT OF FAMILY!
family dinner..!
good bye ARYAMAN...!!!
manan's day out with abheer
.......MORNING FUNS.......
🔊🔊🔊
FIRST KISS....!!
A night out for ice cream!!
❤️❤️❤️
Morning at malhotras
my new story
unforgettable train trip
sharing a bed ??!!
a typical husband wife??
in his arms!!
❤️❤️+ promo
angry hulk
A CHAT
private
sick Nandini,caring manik!!
ignorant manik is back!!
ma knows better!!
dinner with him😍
lets find the secret out
nothing to worry when we are together!
Fab 5 performance @ SPACE..!
manik's b'day :)
the cutest proposal..!
a night to remember ;)
the second engagement ❤️❤️
last part - the wedding!
suprise...!!

Nandini's pov

15.2K 698 20
By Rrrmsr

After 2 years of Fab5 graduation it was nandu's graduation as she is two years younger than them...
Navya continued to study after marrying cabir.

Cabir, Navya, me used to meet everyday as daily cabir comes to pick up navvu from college..

Now I am standing in front of me college gate taking all the memories whether good or bad with me...

It was all fresh. I just can't believe that I am going to leave this place forever...A fresh tear made its way down my cheeks....

In these 2 years after Fab 5 graduation, I regularly met cabir, mukthi ( because she comes to meet Abhi and then leave the college with him), Dhruv and Alya were still in a relationship and yet to be married...

All these years I met everyone whom I loved. But my heart wanted to meet him.....

Aiyappa what did I do to get such a great friends..?

I am very happy. I never expected the tom boy mukthi to be so affectionate and friendly. I thought she was very arrogant when I saw her for the first time but.... She is not like that. I am wrong.

" Appearance are deceptive"

Alya, I never thought her to be so kind. She was so understanding. She immediately figured out when mukku was hiding abbi's secret. But she easily understood something is fishy and then provoked Manik to know the truth of his twin.....

I have bonded very well with Dhruv and cabir.... They are not less than my bros.... I really love their care and protection as though I am their young lil sissy..... I loved it...

And Fab 5 as a whole- epitome of bonding, caring, sharing, loving, and what not....?

I felt so happy when Navya told that she loves cabir...he is more than perfect for her.... He loves her sooo much....... I can see trust , care, respect for each other in their eyes......

I have told abt everyone but my heart will prick if I didn't tell about him....

Yes about Manik Malhotra. All girls were crazy for him but he didn't give a damn for any girl.. I was a good girl till I met him.... But now...I am completely changed....

During my school days, I never even wanted to see any boy nor talk with him.... But now....!

I am dying to talk to him and I just can't control myself from taking a glimpse of him.... I always roam around their jamming room just to see him. Ofcourse I told that I came to see the girls and my cabir bhai...he is most closest to me....

Whenever I am upset, cabir bhai is always there for me... He cheers me up by cracking jokes..or anything...!

I instantly feel better after bhai's soothing talk and brotherly hug. I just love it.....

In these 2 years I have never seen him. Although his bros and bhabhi came to see me, he never....

I guessed I must not overthink about him... But out of curiosity I enquired cabir about manik's well being but literally where being....

Cabir told me that Manik had gone to US to pursue his M.S from Texas University. He was indeed intelligent because getting a seat in Texas University was such a difficult task...

I want to actually study further but my father wanted me to get married as I was already 23. He also told me that, I could study after marriage but with my so called husband's consent...

.................Nandini pov ends......................

Leap of 2 years. After nandini's graduation.

Coming back to the two eyes that were watching her... It was none other than her father Mr. Murty.

Murty: Shannu, I can see it in her eyes. She has fallen for someone.

Shannu : But how can u be this much sure...?

Murty: what do you mean how can I be..? I am her father and I understand her in a better way... She is my daughter.

Shannu: excuse me...! Our daughter..

Murty: let me find who she likes. It is time for her also...

Shannu: what time for her also...? What do u Mean......?

Murty: arey, see Navya is also same age as her, but she is married.. so what say...? We must find the boy with whom Nandu wants to live..

Shannu: but Murthy, let's ask her whether she is ready for her marriage..? She must be mentally and physically be prepared for it.......

Murty: ok let me call our Khanna... Nandu beta come fast . Mumma and pappa wants to ask u something..

Nandu: yes appa. Tell me...

Mr.&Mrs.Murty: Nandu, are u ready for marriage... ?

Nandu in mind: arey they have asked the question which I don't want them to ask me now and that too in my mind state.... How can I tell them that I am interested in a boy who has no feelings for girls... He is too ambitious and wants to be a successful professional.

Nandu: no dad. I want to study further.....

Shannu: dear u have already did ur PG. Do u want to study further...?

Nandu: yes amma.

Murty: yes I will allow you to study but...

Nandu: but what appa....?

Murty: if ur husband gives his consent after marrying you, u can study.

Nandu: what do you mean appa...?

Murty: I mean that u can study after marriage with ur husband's consent.

Nandu: but I don't want to marry.

Shannu: beta, it's the right age for u to get married. I am sure, u will enjoy ur married life a lot....

Nandu: but amma.....

Not being able to convince her parents further, she went dejectedly to her room.

Murthy: you know why she is not accepting to get married...?

Shannu: may be she has someone in her heart and she don't want to give that place to anyone else....

Murty: yes.thats what I exactly mean to say.

Shannu: we cannot leave our child live in loneliness. She is not the same Nandu. Before 2 years she was fun loving and so lively, interactive. But now....?

Murty: she locks herself in the room and barely talks to us....

Shannu: let us talk to navya about this....

Murty: navvu....?

Shannu: arey yes baba. She is like her soul sister. She doesn't hide anything from Navya..so let's ask her..

Shannu: hi Navya beti, how r u...?

Navya: I am fine aunty. How r u and uncle...? And my dear sissy cum friend ,how is she.....?

Shannu: she is good beta. But we want to know one secret about her.

Navya: secret..?

Shannu: yes...

Navya: but aunty, she never hides anything from her family. How can there be any secret that u will not know but I know....?

Shannu: but Navya, understand that we r her parents and u are her friend and that too of same age group...

Navya: ok aunty tell me. What u wanted to know from me....?

Shannu: did she love anyone during her college days...?

Navya: aunty......

Shannu: be free bachi. We are asking for her well being...

Navya: I don't think she loved anyone but she had a crush on a guy...

Shannu: who is that beta...?

Navya: Manik malhotra.

Shannu: ok beta. Anyone else....?

Navya: no aunty. He is two years senior to us and after his graduation, Nandu was all upset. This is only as far as I know.

Shannu: thanks beta. We will take care....bye beta...

Navya: bye aunty.

Shannu: Murty, listen....

She told to Murty whatever Navya told her...

Next day morning:

Shannu: Nandu beta, get ready soon, the groom's family is on their way to see you.

Nandu:mom, what r u saying...?

Shannu: whatever u listened.

Nandu: but mom, I am not ready for this ....

Shannu: we will decide that after u see the boy...

.......?..................?......... .........?............?

Precap:

Who is that boy who came to see nandu...?what will be her decision..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
18.5K 1.4K 33
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.2K 759 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
220K 13.8K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...