Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

By Beginners_Luck16

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... More

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms
Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 6:Old Friends
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 13:I Hate that Game
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 19:It's Starting
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 14:Welcome

430 11 0
By Beginners_Luck16

     At Dawn,
     The sun shined so bright. Arosa smiled as she saw the sun. Mari was serious like always.  Guren and his squad was with Mari too. As well as Kureto and Shinya. Shinoa's squad was also coming. Arosa invited them to come. The rest of Mari's army stood by. They all waiting for the helicopters to arrive. 

      "When are they coming?" Guren yawned,"I'm tired."

     "They're coming,"Mari said as she saw the sun reflected in on a helicopters.

     "I feel like shit," Guren complained.

    Mari turned to him,"That's not my fault."

   Guren smiled,"I wish it was."

     Mari turned pink,"Shut up."

      He laughed,"It wouldn't be that bad."

"I hate you,"She smirked as she looked back at the helicopters.

   "I can't believe your inviting us to your base. Aren't you trying to hide it?" Yuu Asked looking at Arosa.

Arosa shrugged,"It wasn't my decision."  Arosa wanted to tell him that he was a Seraph, to be careful especially from her sister,"But I love it there."

"Listen up!" Mari Yelled for everyone to hear,"The helicopters are coming!Just remember to be prepared!"

"Prepared?" Shinya Said confused.

"Vampires will be trying to take us down! We must be our strongest to fight them! And we must be on alert!" Mari Yelled.

The helicopters landed. They weren't  their battle helicopters. They were  cargo helicopters.  The cargo back door lowered. One of the pilots waited.

   "Commander Ann......." he saw Kureto,"We're taking them?" He Asked as the door finally lowered.

      "Yes, they need to come with us for peace," Mari said as she walked toward him,"Akiyoshi, Ichiko take the two different helicopters! Dai and Botan you do the same!" Mari ordered.
Dai and Botan were just nineteen. But they lead the rest of the squads only when the army is split into five groups on the helicopters. They were actually great soldiers and leaders. Mari had great trust on them.  

     The four of them nodded and headed to the four other helicopters.   Kureto and Guren started to notice most of her army were young kids and young adults. There was little bit of soldiers that look at least 30 to 40.

    "Alright JIDA soldiers come with me,"Mari joked as most of her soldiers were already inside.  

Minutes Past,

Their was chatter all around the helicopter. Guren stood and walked to Mari who was busy listening to the pilots. "We'll be there in a few minutes.." one pilot said.

      "Unless those bloodsuckers come,"the other pilot added. 

    "You know very well the vampires are gonna try taking us down. They want a war,"Mari said,"We'll give it back,"Mari finally smiled,"But they don't come near our base."

     "Alright Commander,"The pilot finally said as he saw Guren.

Guren stopped and said,"What do you mean?"

Mari turned calmly and said,"Well the vampires have a grudge against us since we won the biggest war in China."

"So we're going China?" Guren Asked.

    "No, we're going to Kyoto,"Mari smiled. 

"Kyoto?" Guren Said as he thought for moment.

"Yes, a beautiful place, isn't it?" Mari smiled,"It has everything you need in a city."

"This is five-two-six, please report your number," a voice said on the radio.

Mari grabbed the mic to speak,"This is six-two-seven We are here with four-two-three," Mari continued," nine-eight-twelve,one-zero-infinity, and seven-six-one. Do we have permission  to enter? Over," Mari stayed quiet for moment,listening.

   There was a moment of silents. "Alright then come to the main doors. Captain Era will be waiting for you,over," the voice said as it turned off.

    The pilots started getting ready to land. They stayed hovering over the Lake Biwa. They were near the little piece of the lake near Otsu.

      "Wait where are we landing??" Guren Asked.

   Mari smiled,"On the ground of course."

  "What do you mean? We're over a lake,"Guren said confused.

     Shinya popped out of nowhere smiling,"It's a ambush."

    "Shut up Shinya,"Guren Said as he turned to him.

   "I would see why you would think that. But no,"Mari smiled looking innocent,"Open the cargo door." 

   Mari passed Guren and Shinya. Shinya and Guren followed wanting answered. All of Mari's soldiers stood. Kureto confused said,"What's the meaning of this?!"

Mari didn't respond. Arosa turned looking at the cargo door open.

"What's going on?" Yoichi Asked.

"We're waiting,"Arosa responded.

"For what?" Kimizuki Asked.

They all watched confused. Arosa stood. They all waited.
Mari walked to the edge on the cargo door. The five helicopters lined up. Akiyoshi and Ichiko made hand signs to Mari. Mari responded doing another hand sign. Dai and Botan did the same hand signs.

Mari finally nodded. "What's going on?" Kureto Said as he walked to Mari.

"We're waiting,"She responded.

"For what?" Guren Asked.

There was a huge sound coming from the lake. "What the hell is that?" Guren Said as he looked down at the lake.

"Our entrance,"Mari joked.

A big piece of metal broke into two as went onto the surface. It spilt the water from falling in. The helicopters lowered,entering.
Guren looked down seeing that there was helicopter pads,people passing or downing what they're suppose to do and a whole place of aircrafts.

Kureto was amazed himself. Shinya smiled excitedly. Yuu, Kimizuki and Yoichi stood looking to see. Arosa was quiet,not wanting to speak. Shinoa and Mitsuba stood look to see it for themselves.

The helicopters landed,waiting for them was a tall woman. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked in her late forties. She smiled,"Welcome."

Mari smiled as she bowed,"Hello Captain Era." Akiyoshi and Ichiko smiled.

      Kureto walked up to them, "Lieutenant General Kureto Hīragi,"He said as he bowed.

     Era smiled,"Captain Sami Era." She said as she bowed.

"Lieutenant Colonel Guren Ichinose,"Guren smirked as he put his hand on his sword.

Mari looked noticing he was doing the same habit he does. She turned looking away.

"Major General Hīragi Shinya," Shinya smiled.

Era laughed,"How lovely. Now since we're here now. Let's go. Follow me,"She smiled as she turned to walk away.

Mari walked up to her. "Soo...."

"So now we can make peace,"Era smile interrupting Mari,"But my....my, they are handsome young men."

Mari looked at her,"Sure I guess,"She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Guren watched her from a distance. Shinya walked up to him. "Why don't you go with her?" He smiled.

Guren turned,"Shut up." He walked away.

They walked towards these two huge doors that was guarded with guards. Era opened it. There were thousands on civilians and buildings. It was an underground city. The civilians turned cheering seeing there Captain and First Commander walking by. Mari walked in silents. She hated people who spread rumors and lies.

"Commander!!" People cheered,"Captain!!"

Mari passed threw them. She hated it. She wanted it all to end.
"Did you hear she killed millions of vampires,"Someone Said.

"Did you hear she's amazing in the battle field?"

"She's the Devil's Daughter."

"How beautiful,"

Mari passed them with disgusted. Guren saw her face. He grabbed her hand. Mari looked down at it and smiled weakly.
"Did you hear she use to have a fiancé?"

Mari stopped walking. Era stopped walking. She got scared for Mari.

"I heard she killed him" Mari heard some people whispering.

"He's probably next," Someone else Said.

Mari put her other hand on her sword.

A little girl fell in front of her. Mari looked at her. "I'm sorry Miss,"The girl said in fear. Mari let go of Guren's hand. She helped her up.

   "Are you ok?" She Asked.

"Thank you,"She said quietly. The girl ran terrified.

Mari looked down.

"Hey are you okay?" Guren asked quietly.

I did kill him,she thought as she kept walking. Guren was surprised she didn't answer. She always answered. 

How could I bring him here? He doesn't even know half of what or who I am,Mari thought as she walk beside Era who said,"Don't listen. It wasn't your fault. You couldn't save him. We both lost someone important. I lost my son. You lost the person you love most."

     "It was my fault. I can't and won't change what I did,"Mari said as she stayed quiet after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 14.8K 48
[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are M...
30 0 18
The darkness of the human heart survives death. Set in the 1700s, In an alternate history, fantasy version of Earth. The Ayakashi has run rampant acr...
840 303 34
Being both human and demon is not an easy task. Especially when you're not excepted by one and have to hide your true self from the next. Anima Matoi...
361 9 14
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...