Escaping Is Never Easy (BoyxM...

By BlazeBlue96

Escaping your abusive boyfriend isn't easy, especially in Zachary's case. Zachary is an only child, born and... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
Warning
Bonus chapter

Chapter fourteen

17.8K 670 34
By BlazeBlue96

This chapter is kind of short, sorry about that. D':

Hey! Don't show me such cute, pouty faces like that; it makes me want to jump you! :D Anyways, I'll make sure to at least try to make the next chapter even longer. :)

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary's P. O. V

It's been a week now since I was kidnapped once again by Tristan from Jason's home, or at least I think it has, and I seemed to have fallen into a routine.

I wake up in the morning and eat breakfast with Tristan, then Tristan takes delight in playing with me and acting like how he had been when we first started dating, then I have dinner, no lunch, and then sex, sex, and more sex.

It seemed as if he had been saving up on it during the time we were separated and was now having his way with me as much as he wanted, despite my begging, screams of pain, and tears.

I was exhausted from lack of sleep and non-stop attention from the ever annoying Tristan, but I guess I can say it’s like I had never left. He made a point at pretending I hadn't escaped him before, or tried to kill him, though I wish he had died fiercely.

It was rather disturbing, and showed exactly how fucked up in his head he was. But that only made him all the more scarier. I was afraid of setting him off even more so now than ever before, knowing that in the state of mind he was in at the moment, at any minute he could snap and do something he may later regret.

I was also now starting to give up any hope of Jason finding me. And I know I should believe in him, but then I would start thinking things like: why would he come save me anyways, it’s not like I mean anything to him, he probably thinks I left on my own and has no idea that I've been kidnapped, he probably wouldn't even go through the trouble of trying to find me if he even knew what happened, I was just a playing thing to him, he could always find a replacement.

It was rather depressing really. I knew none of that was true, but me and my negative brain that seized every opportunity to make me feel like shit keep filling my mind with those thoughts, and my situation didn't help avoid that way of thinking.

I shifted on the bed, the rough sheets caressing my bare skin and glanced over at the door. At the moment I was all alone, and have been for a while now, which was pretty rare considering since ever since I got here there has never been a time I wasn't accompanied by someone, mostly Tristan.

On the days that Tristan wasn't with me, a guy who was always strangely quiet, would just sit by the door as if guarding it. He always wore a suit and sunglasses and never got to close to me or took advantage of me even in the nude state I was in, which I appreciated a lot, even though I expected him to be the kind of person to lust after me.

Several times I would try to make conversation with him but he would never respond back, so I eventually gave up and busied myself so that I wouldn't get bored. He seemed like an okay guy from what I could tell, but I still didn't trust the guy, he was in league with Tristan, so he must be a bad person since he's letting this happen to me without batting an eyelash. Though I shouldn't expect a stranger that works for the enemy to try and help me escape, that would be stupid of me, I had to get out of here on my own.

Suddenly I could hear a lot of commotion coming from outside, startling me, and I turned my attention back towards the door as it slammed open and Tristan walked in, phone pressed against his ear and a scowl on his face.

"What, how did they find out?" Tristan yelled into the phone, infuriated and I coward from his anger even though it wasn't directed at me personally. I sincerely felt sorry for the person on the other side of the phone.

While Tristan was distracted with the person on the other line I wrapped the blanket around me more and eased into a standing position, my eyes on the door, seeing a clear path through it. That is, until sunglass's guy came through it and stood guard.

I tsked and glared at him, but all he did was brush off my childish anger and look towards Tristan as he started pacing the length of the room restlessly, running a hand through his hair ever so often and looking out the window and towards the door as if he were expecting something, and I watched him curiously, wondering what was going on.

"Fine, I'll do that right now," he said with reluctance and rubbed his temple in irritation. "You better not be lying."

Tristan began shifting through things, throwing a set of cloths on the floor and other stuff. He still hadn't looked at me since he came in so when directed his heated gaze towards me my heart started violently beating in my chest.

"Get dressed," he commanded and I was quick to comply, keeping a wary eye on Tristan as he continued talking into the phone, his expression only getting uglier as the conversation went on.

When I was done I sat down on the bed and waited for Tristan to be finished with his phone call. While I had been dressing the conversation had quieted some so I couldn't catch much of what they were saying, but now it was becoming intense again.

"I don't care what you do, this was your fault, so you deal with it," he said harshly and snapped his phone shut. He glared at it for a full minute before turning my way. "We're leaving, now."

I frowned, confusion going through me. "Where are we going?" I dared to ask and tensed when his gaze cut sharply to me and his mouth tightened in annoyance.

"It’s none of your concern, now be quiet," he said, grabbing my wrist, making me shudder in displeasure, and forcibly dragged me out of the room and all I could do was stumble alongside him as he headed to god knows where.

Another phone call came in a little while later as we headed downstairs and into what looked like a basement and Tristan answered it with a hiss of annoyance. "What now?"

We entered a tunnel below the building, which was lit by small candle light and my heart began pounding violently in my chest. I had no idea where we were headed and it scared me to death. Was he going to take me someplace even farther away? So far away that Jason won't know where to find me?

Oh god, I hope not.

He came to a sudden halt and let go of me so that he could run a hand through his hair. "Yes, you go ahead and do that, make sure that it gets done," he said and hung up. He sighed tiredly and glanced at me and his eyes softened, and I had to hide my disgust when he reached out and caressed my cheek. "Sorry you had to witness that."

"What's going on?" I asked quietly, desperate for answers.

Why were we suddenly leaving like this? I don't understand his rush either; it was if he was trying to run from something. I frowned, and then gasped as I realized something.

It can't be, right? No, I must be wrong; this is just some kind of coincidence. I'm just deluding myself.

"It’s nothing, don't worry about it," he averted his eyes, hiding the look in them, but from his demeanor I could tell he was anxious about something. "Anyways, let’s keep going," he suggested very un-Tristan like and my suspicions were confirmed.

It is, it has to be, there's no way he would be acting like this otherwise.

I let out a delighted laugh that stopped Tristan cold from the sound of it and he looked at me curiously. "It’s Jason, isn’t it; he's found me, that's why you’re running scared?"

His eyes narrowed in irritation from me hitting the nail on its mark, right on the head. "No it is not, that man has long since died already, so give up hope on ever being taken away from me, because no one will be able to, you are mine," he said arrogantly and irritation welled up in me.

"There’s no way he would die by poison so pathetically. I bet you he’s already fully recovered and is searching for your ass right now," I boasted proudly, knowing that what I said was true from the face he made.

"He will never find me," he said confidently, but his eyes said another thing. He was uncertain of his words, and that was all I needed from him to boost my boldness. Though I probably should just keep my mouth shut before I got myself into trouble, more so then I already was in.

"Ha, you must be joking. It’s just a matter of time before he finds you, so get ready, because he’s probably real pissed at you kidnapping me from him," I said, matter of fact.

I knew the second those words slipped out of my mouth, what was going to happen to me, so I was prepared when he bitch slapped me across the face. My head snapped to the right and a stinging sensation throbbed through my cheek. I could taste blood from the split lip I now had and gently probed at the wound with the tips of my finger, wincing from the pain, and glared daggers of hatred at Tristan.

He was fuming mad, his nostrils flaring as he breathed heavily. "You are mine, not his!" He snarled angrily. "He is going nowhere near you."

"I was never your's," I spat and he slammed me into the rocky way violently, making my head smack into its hard surface and I let out a pained gasp. I slumped forward as darkness crept into my vision, and he pressed his body to mine to hold me against the wall. He lowered his face close to mine, enough so that I could see every detail in his irises.

"You will always be mine," he hissed dangerously, his breath fanning along my face, and crashed his lips to mine. Bile filled me and my skin crawled from his demanding hands that felt up my body.

Was he really going to do this right here, right now? I thought in shock, then anger burned through me. How dare him!

I struggled futilely to shove him off me, but I was becoming weaker. The hit to my head a minute ago was really messing with me, making my legs feel like rubber underneath me, and my arms like overcooked noodles. I felt lightheaded and wanted to throw up from having this man touch and kiss me like this.

"Get... off me," I panted when he broke the kiss to move onto my neck, and using every last ounce of strength in me I pushed him away.

I stumbled a bit to the side, disoriented, before pitching forward. The wind rushed past me and I saw the ground coming ever so close, but I could do nothing to stop my decent as I fell deeper into darkness. It swallowed me up and filled me with a terrifying coldness, but just before I fell into its grasp a name pasted through my lips, a name that thawed out the iciness that filled me and surrounded me in warmth.

"Jason..."

***

I woke up the next day in a different room, in a different location, and I could only hope in the same state. I didn’t know if they had taken me some place far away, or close by, and I was afraid that this meant Jason would have to find me all over again, but the question is whether he could or not, and that’s what scared me.

What if he can’t find me again? I would be stuck here as Tristan’s plaything for the rest of my life. I don’t think I can handle that, I’d kill myself before that ever happens, bit my tongue off.

It wasn’t the best way to go if I say so myself. I would much rather prefer my death being quick and painless, like dying in your sleep, you don’t even know what hit you, your too busy dreaming to notice that you’ve already passed onto the next world. Now that was the best way to go, in my opinion, since I’m sure others may disagree.

With a sigh I sat up in bed, wincing in pain slightly from how the movement caused my head to throb. I looked around the room, noting the bordered up window and plain, bare walls. There was a bathroom not too far away as well. All in all, it was like my old room all over again.

I glanced towards the door and was not surprised when I saw sun glasses guy sitting on a chair beside the door. He was reading a hard cover book, which in all honesty, surprised me. It was rare for him to even be doing something other than standing guard, but for him to read, who the hell does that in a situation like this.

"Hey you," I tried to get his attention but his eyes stayed firmly glued to the page and I scowled in annoyance. "It’s really rude to ignore someone when their trying to talk to you," I said pointedly and this time he did look up.

"What is it?" He asked in a bored tone and set his book down onto his leg, sticking a finger in the spot he left off when he closed it to pay attention to me.

"Why do you work for this asshole?" I asked, referring to Tristan, and hopped off the bed when I saw that I had my clothes still on, and walked on unsteady feet around the small room, letting my fingers trail along the walls while keeping my eyes on sun glass guy.

"I don't work for him," he replied, his tone unchanging. It was actually really starting to annoy me.

"Then who do you work for?" I questioned. If it wasn't Tristan he followed, then it must be some other person who was in on this, my kidnapping that is. That person has to have a higher authority then Tristan from what I could tell.

Was it another drug dealer like Jason, and were they doing this as some cowardly way to get back at Jason by using me. It actually made sense if I thought of it that way.

But what I wanted to know the most was when they planned on using me, or if they already were?

"You don't need to know that," he said, and from the look he gave me, I knew he would answer no further questions of mine. I went to go say something but was interrupted when the door opened and Tristan strolled in.

The instant I saw him I jerked backwards a step in fear, and then froze when I realized what I had done and squared my shoulders in an attempt to put on a brave face, even though I was still shaken up from Tristan's episode yesterday.

I had really gotten him mad, so it came as no surprise when he snapped like that, though it terrified me when he did. He had become a whole different person, not at all like before.

When Tristan used to come home drunk, he was violent when he was mad, but the Tristan that I saw yesterday was way worse than that, and that’s why I plan on being wary around him, cautious not to push him past his breaking point if I ever wanted to live another day.

"I see your finally up Zac," he commented when he noticed that I was out of the bed and walked over to me, and reached out to me as if he wanted to caress my cheek, but I was having none of that.

"No thanks to you," I spat and slapped his hand away, taking a step back to put some much needed distance between me and this asshole, then my eyes widened when I realized what I had done.

Didn't I just say I wasn't going to piss him off anymore?

A twitch started in his jaw, and he looked as if he wanted to hit me, but instead he took a deep breath and calmed himself down, surprising me, and I had to hold back a sigh of relief. "Now’s not the time for your rebellious attitude, we have other matters we have to attend to tonight," he said calmly, his expression changing as if he remembered something good and a dreadful feeling when through me.

I narrowed my eyes warily. "What matters?"

"You’re going to be able to see your beloved Jason again. Though too bad it will be the last time you will ever see him," Tristan smirked sinisterly.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask numbly, though I already knew the answer, I just didn't want to believe it to be true.

"Isn't the answer obvious, because I'm going to kill him right in front of you," he grinned as if it was the most wonderful thing in the world and it was all I could do to remain standing and not collapse onto my hands a knees in utter despair.

"So I was just bait to get to Jason," I said, my suspicions being confirmed from his expression and gritted my teeth in anger.

"Well of course," he admitted, "and when he's finally out of the picture, then I don't have to worry about anyone stealing you from me again."

"Bastard," I spat in disgust and he just laughed.

Anger consumed me, a burning rage as I glared hatefully at Tristan. Its flames licked at me, coaxing me to go into blind rage and kill this asshole in front of me, to strangle him and watch as his life slipped ever so slowly out of him as he struggled to breath.

Just the thought of doing that to him filled me with so much satisfaction, but I knew that I would never be able to take delight in that act, not with sun glasses guy here to stop me.

So, I could only hope that Jason won’t fall for their trap and get himself killed because of me, I don’t know how I’ll be able to live with myself if I knew it was my fault he ended up dead.

I’d no sooner die myself then continue living if that happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all will wait patiently for the next chapter. :) In the meantime, tell me what you think of this chapter. I think I did a horrible job writing it. :(

Anywhore, V/C/F!

Until next time, peace out! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 587 41
When one is in an abusive relationship, usually the solution is to obviously leave that relationship. But ones fears may hold you back from doing som...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
8.6M 360K 54
THANK YOU, Wattpad, for the HQ Love Watty Award! Concept: A mysterious young woman flees from her troubled past only to discover it is impossible to...