Disney ZOMBIES - Boundaries (...

By XxGirl_Gamer15xX

You're new to Seabrook and you noticed something, why is there a boundary that splits the school. And you als... More

Chapter 2: A Lot Of Questions
Chapter 3: Trapped with Zed
Chapter 4: Your Family
Chapter 5: Forbidden Friendship
Chapter 6: Helping Zed Out
Chapter 7: Zed and your secret
Chapter 8: Love Virus โค
Chapter 9: Under The Shining Stars
Author's Note
Chapter 10: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 11: Challenge Begins
Important Notice
Chapter 12: Zoms 1 Poms 0
Chapter 15: Cheating Plans
Suggestions
Chapter 16: Revealed and Forgiven
Chapter 17: The End?

Chapter 1: Meeting Addison

13.5K 230 66
By XxGirl_Gamer15xX

Your POV:

I can't believe that mom and dad enrolled me to my dream school! Seabrook! And I can't wait to be in the cheer squad, they say they have the best cheer and they always win in the cheering contest.

I took my bag and kissed my mom and dad goodbye. I rushed to the school hoping I ain't late. Then something caught my eyes before entering. A boundary. "What's up with this?" I asked myself and touched it. I saw a sign that says zombies. Wait, there is no such thing as zombies, right? Not this time and not today...this is a perfect day for me...this can't be all real.

I continued to walk inside the school and saw a lot of people. "Wow..." I whispered and saw someone come to me. "Hey, my name's Addison, and you must be the new girl, well, welcome to Seabrook." She smiled. "Thanks, so uh...what's with the boundary?" I asked. "Oh that? That's because–" "hey Addison! Time to go!" I saw a guy call her. "Coming!" She looks at me. "Well I need to go...my cousin will get mad at me. Hope to see you soon..." She smiled and left.

She's nice! I like her. Then the bell rang and I looked at the paper I am holding, it's my schedule. "Math class..." I sighed and goes to the designated classroom I am suppose to be in.

I entered it and saw Addison again with someone. They seem to be having fun. I sat down beside the girl she is with. "Hey, the name's Bree!" Her friend smiled. "The name's (Y/N)..." I smiled and so did she. "Wow, that's a pretty cute name! I love it!" She chuckled and so did I. "Um Addison..." I trailed off. "Yeah?" She asked. "What were you talking about? Like why is there a boundary before entering the school?" She was about to answer when the teacher came in.

WHY CAN'T I JUST KNOW ABOUT THE BOUNDARY!?

End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
203K 4.6K 41
'we dont need numbers cause you're my number one'
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...