(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village

3.1K 148 12
By mellaaaaaaa

“Kakashi-sensei! Are you okay?! Where are you?” Nami shouted around her. While they were training, some kunais with paper bomb were thrown to them. It wasn’t some normal paper bomb. They realized that when it exploded. It was really loud and strong, they felt the pressure of it when they were thrown backwards by the force.

Her chakra is almost at their limit because of using ninjutsus earlier while training. She activated her ears to hear some sounds around her. She ducked when she felt something come on her head. She gripped at it, and pulled it at her, revealing a masked person glaring at her.

“Who are you?” Nami said grabbing him at the collar. Some big hands grabbed her from behind, lifting her mid-air, making her unable to move even if she kicked her feet.

“Look who’ve we got here?” Nami heard the deep voice of the person holding her or either squeezing her.  “Leaf ninja, huh?”

“You really have some guts holding me like that, little girl.” Another guy who was supposed to punch her earlier stood up and put his face inches at her. Nami just glared at him and spat, earning herself a slap on the face. The guy smirked seeing a blood trail down Nami’s mouth. It looked like that slap was too hard. They didn’t know that Sho and the others already arrived there and Mami used a wind jutsu to remove the smoke screen around them. In time for them to see Nami get slapped by that guy and is completely vulnerable to any attacks because of the state she is on now.

While Kakashi is busy fighting another two guys teaming up on him. He can feel that his student was in trouble.  He kicked one of the guys back on his companion. He can’t use any wind ninjutsus so he can’t remove the smoke screen around them. He ran towards the enemies when the smokescreen was blown away. He stopped, just to see his student get slapped.  

“You’re going to pay for that.” Nami spitted blood to the ground, glaring down at the man.

“Brother. Reinforcements arrived.” The person holding Nami talked, eyeing Sho and the others. Sasuke pulled out a kunai, throwing it at the person who slapped Nami which he easily counters. He turned his back on the orange head.  

“Well, well, if it isn’t Sho and his little brats.” He grinned but then, looked behind him. “Riki, keep an eye on her. Be useful this time.” The giant, named Riki nodded.

“Shut up, Akito!” Sho glared at the man. “You even dare go near the village. Traitor!”

Sho and Akito exchanged some words, Team 7, Mami and Chi watched on alert, waiting for some orders as they looked after Nami and Kakashi who was fighting two guys.

Nami felt Riki, the brother of the person in front of her; loosen his grip for a bit. That was all she needed. A chance to move. She quickly pulled out a kunai and slashed her way out. Making a very deep wound on Riki’s arms and bathing Nami on his blood. She ducked, making a 360 degrees kick around her and hit Akito and Riki’s feet. The both of them fell on the ground. Akito was quick to move, jumping away in the last second and escaped, leaving his brother behind without second thought. “Akito!” Riki shouted at his brother who just glared at him. “You’re even useless, this time. It’s better if we just leave you here. Go rot and die to this village.” Akito told his brother who was lying on the ground, gripping his wounded arm. He was now pinned down by Sho. Akito called for the other two and then looked at Sho and the others.

“I’ll be back to destroy this precious village you are so proud of. Just you wait. Especially you.” He said looking at Nami. “I’ll kill you the next time I see you.”

“Try me.” Nami retorted, returning the vicious look Akito had, before they disappeared.

Kakashi walked towards the team and looked at Nami. “Are you okay?”

Nami sat on the ground, crossing her feet and massaging her jaws. “That hurts. He is the very first person who slapped me on the face. And I bit my lip on that one.”

 Team 7 went beside her, and watched her with relief.

“The hand print looks good on you.” Sakura commented. Nami’s eyes widened, holding her sore cheek.

“No way! There’s a mark?!”

“Yeah. It suits you. You look like a moron.” Sasuke smirked.

A couple of nerves popped on Nami’s head before she hits Team 7’s head.

“Why was I hit too?!” Naruto whined. “I didn’t say anything.”

Nami just shrugged checking if the enemies were still around but she didn’t sense them anymore. Sho stood up casually, pulling the wounded enemy with him like he’s a friend. Causing the orange head to narrow her eyes at them and Team Seven to look at them surprised.

“HEY! Isn’t he an enemy?!” Naruto hollered, pointing at the big guy who was gripping at his wound.

“Riki-nii isn’t an enemy. He is a double agent.” Chi murmured, walking towards Riki and tying a piece of cloth on his wound.

“Double Agent?” Kakashi asked, looking at them.

“Yes. We better go back to the village.” Sho told them and started walking back to the main gate. “Are you okay, Riki?” Riki nodded.

“I pretended that I quitted the village to be a spy on the enemy. I went with them and it really is true. They are the ones who had been kidnapping the villagers they say it was for their Lord, Orochimaru.” Riki started explaining. When he said the Sannin’s name, Nami and Sasuke froze up, being left for a second. Kakashi put his hands on both of their shoulders and gently pushed them onwards. The others didn’t notice it as they continued walking.

“They are being kept at a certain place. It’s the headquarters, a few hours travel from here. They think you will kill me for betraying so they left me. They see me as useless because I refused to kill people when we are ordered to kidnap from another village so I just stayed in the headquarters to guard. Then they ordered to see if we can get a hand on a few people in the village. I tagged along and it turned out what happened earlier.” Riki explained.

They entered the village and everyone smiled at Riki, asking if he was okay. They walked to a rather bigger house than the houses in the village and sat at a large table. A girl, maybe on her 20’s served a tea and cookies for all of them while Sho went somewhere.

“S-Sorry… Riki-san.” Nami stuttered, apologizing for wounding him. She didn’t know she was one of the good guys.  

“It’s okay. You didn’t know that I am not the enemy to begin with.” Riki shook his hand.

“Mami, you should tend to Riki’s wounds. Riki, The Lady says she will talk to you later.” Sho said when he entered the room. Mami nodded and pulled Riki with her outside.

Sho sat beside the table, his back on the door where he came in and beside Nami, leaving the head of the table vacant. Sakura sat at the other side of Nami and the two boys and Kakashi sat in front of them. Kakashi in front of Sho, Naruto in front of Nami and Sasuke in front of Sakura. Chi sat at the other end.

“Are we waiting for someone?” Naruto asked, putting a cookie on his mouth. Nami drank her tea, and midway of drinking, the door opened. Nami didn’t bother looking at the person who arrived but she focused on the tea she is drinking until the woman spoke.

“It’s been a while, Little Nami.”

“Hggg! PFFF!” Nami choked on the liquid and spitted it in front of her. Unfortunately, a certain blonde was sitting there.

“GAH! NAMI-CHAN!” Naruto shouted, wiping himself. Nami was still coughing on the tea, hanging on the table for dear life.   

“Oh. And the famous Copycat ninja is also here. Kakashi-san.”

“Y-You?! Whoa. Whoa. You are the Lady here?!” Nami asked, with a bewildered expression.

“Mother, you’ve met?” Chi asked.

“WAIT…MOTHER?!” Nami and the rest of team 7 exploded.

“Now. Now. Calm down, everyone. Get back to your seats.” Sho laughed stiffly, looking at the Lady for help.

“Hn. Still a noisy bunch, huh?” The Lady commented.

“So. Iki—I mean, Lady Iki? You’re THE Lady of the village? And you have a son?!” Nami asked with a surprised tone.

“Let me explain. I know Little Nami. I’ve worked with her back then. Sho, remember when I disappeared back then and I went back because I did a mission with a village?” Lady Iki looked at her assistant. “Yes, Milady. You’ve put the village in so much distress back then. You promised you won’t do it again.” Sho said pointedly, making Lady Iki laugh.

“Yes, I won’t. Sho. I am just explaining things. So that mission is where I met Little Nami and her noble Father. Little Nami didn’t know that I was the head of this village but the others do. She even played with me and got mad at me and jumped at me. So yes... I would like to talk to you later about something, Nami. Then the second one, Chi is my only child. People from outside target him because he is my child. A successor. He is the same age as you kids.”

“Oh. So that’s why Chi was wearing contacts when we first saw him. To prevent people from knowing you are a part of the clan.” Nami said, looking at Chi, which the latter nodded.

“You’ve met him already. So how did you guys meet?” Lady Iki asked curiously. In a second, everyone in Team 7 acted like they didn’t hear anything, drinking tea and eating the cookies. Sho realized what they are trying to imply.

He coughed, composing himself before talking. “I apologize, Lady Iki. We had thought they were the

Enemy when we were running after Akito’s men back then. They were huddled in a corner then… Yeah. We attacked them. Kakashi-san and I watched. The three of them got Mami and Nami-san got Chi. this girl here managed to catch Chi all by herself.”

“It’s not surprising when it comes to Little Nami.” Lady Iki smiled.

Nami noticed Chi, Naruto and Sasuke exchanging glares with each other. She noted herself to ask what that was all about.

“Lady Iki. I would like to ask who the people who attacked earlier were.”

 Lady Iki sighed and straightened up. “It really is Akito and his gang who is attacking his own village. Akito is a former ninja here in the village. He had now become rogue because of some various reasons. One of them is jealousy. He taught I preferred Sho more than him and some trivial things. And he hated Mami because when she arrived, all of the villagers liked her. Akito was a popular person back then but he was too arrogant and everybody left him. That’s when Mami and her father arrived. We adopted them when some of our ninjas on a mission found them on a village burned down by some enemy. The attention was on Mami then. After a month, Akito suddenly disappeared. The disappearance of other villagers followed. Then that’s when Riki caught him close to the village. Akito asked if he wanted to join them so I decided to give Riki a mission to spy on them. Until what happened today. Luckily, Akito left him because there is a rule on the village that there will be a death penalty for anyone who has become rouge. No questions asked. Well, Riki is an exemption to that because I personally assigned him or rather gave him a mission to be a rogue.”

It was silent then. After a while Sakura decided to ask. “Where is Mami-chan’s father?”

“He is the first person who disappeared.” Lady Iki answered seriously, knitting her fingers together and resting her chin on it, observing their expressions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.8K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
69.1K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
397K 10.4K 21
I am Sakura Haruno. I was left by my team mates Naruto and Kakashi and my former best friend Ino, they left me because they didn't think I was strong...
193K 6.3K 87
At the Age of 6, I was considered a rouge ninja with my brother Kinan who was 10. We were later found by an Organization that took us in for 2 years...