A Knight to a Spartan

נכתב על ידי SpartanII25

The legendary Spartan who has seen action for 30 continuously years. Fighting against three threats the insur... עוד

A hero
The search and old friends
The return
A new battle and unexpected return
A Spartan's oath
The Mission and the hunt

Truth and the Tribe's end

10.6K 83 162
נכתב על ידי SpartanII25

As they arrived at the Forward unto Dawn and landed on the bay. Mendez and Johnson see the Huragok and forerunner constructs.

Johnson: Well I can see this beauty has received some good upgrades.

Kelly: Yeah every since we all reunited in the shield world another AI named Exubery rebuilt and upgraded the ship.

Mendez: Impressive.

They continued on their way to the Bridge and when they got there Cortana came out and was shock to see two people.

Cortana: Chief Mendez and Johnson you're alive.

Johnson: Yep still kicking and seems like I'm still not done yet.

Cortana saw Blue team came in and saw Jaune holding Carol while she is still sleeping.

Cortana: Jaune why are you holding a faunas?

Juane put her down in a chair. While Jorge looked at her.

Jorge: You know?

Cortana: Yes I know. I've been checking out all the info I can. Besides their Cyber security is terrible. A dumb AI could do it in a few seconds.
Still it's all interesting of what is going on here.

Jaune: Cortana this is Carol. She is a Orphan since her parents were killed in the Bandit attack. I couldn't let her go to a orphanage.

Cortana: That's good since she'll probably be picked on.

Cal: What?

Cortana explained to the rest of the history of Remnant and how faunas were treated like second class citizens. Even showed them some video showing the mistreatment and how the White Fang was form to demonstrate for equal rights but after its former leader stepped down a more radical one took it's place and changed it into the terrorists organization that it is today. Then of the War with the Grimm and the formation of Huntsman and Dust. Then tell the history of the Schnee company. Then explain Aura and semblances which they were intrigued.

Li: Such a horrible path they choose.

Johnson: Yeah, but they must know that they are making it worst for the rest who aren't part of them.

Mendez: It's like the insurrection war all over.

Kelly: Well sir, this is just on this planet.

Jorge: To think a company that had good intentions in the beginning soon turn to slave labor of innocents. It's despicable.

Mendez: You're right spartan. Still 117 how do you know this planet well?

Jaune sigh and told them if his backstory on his former life here and how he wanted to be a hero like his "family". Fake his way to Beacon academy and to be a huntsman but it didn't turn out so well as a bully revealed it all and all of his former friend exception of a few who left while 5 stood with him. Then how his father disowned him. Then how he left and though he was going to die when he faced of a horde of Grimm by himself while it did save the villagers he was bleeding. Until the librarian who was a forerunner saved him and the rest is well known. As he finished the rest of Blue team and Mendez and Johnson gave him a look of Sympathy. Johnson walked up to him and patted Jaune's shoulder.

Johnson: Sorry to known what you've been through Chief.

Then Cal walked up to him and gave him a hug once Johnson let go if Jaune's shoulder.

Cal: Jaune you are the most selfless soldier I ever had the honor to serve with. You always worried about others wether in your command or civilians. You know you can't bring them all back but you still did what you need to do to help humanity survive.

Jaune was shock by this and so were the rest except for Kelly who had a look of jealousy which Cortana picked up. Then Jaune returned the hug while saying.

Jaune: Thank you but while I did lose a family and many friends here. I gained a better family and friends in the Spartan II program. I found my true calling being a Spartan. Now that I think about it more. Being a Huntsman doesn't sound to good compare to being who I am now.

Mendez: Well said 117.

Jorge: Well Jaune you did save us multiple times. Know that we'll stand with you until the end.

Li: Likewise.

Johnson: Hell yeah. To be honest Jaune of you weren't there for the UNSC we would've been extinct.

Cortana: True,but you did accomplish your dream of becoming a hero. You're the hero of Humanity Jaune.

Jaune: It wasn't just me Cortana. Many others have earned to be called that name.

Cortana: Very well said Jaune. Also the UNSC will always remember them as well as you Spartans.

Li:.What do you mean Cortana.

Cortana smirked while still looking at Cal and Jaune who are still hugging.

Cortana: I'll explain once those two love birds stop doing that.

Cal and Jaune look at each other before letting while Cal got a bit red so did Jaune.

Cortana: Thank you now where was I. Yes, before we left the shield world. I was able to snatch a few things that were collected from the UNSC database that Exubery was able to connect.

Jaune: What!

Cortana: Yes, over the years after the war they have come up with interesting weapons and vehicles. Lucky for you I was able to get them on the ship and armory already made with its munitions before we left. Now here is the cherry on the top here look.

They all saw the video of Lord Hood speaking during the ceremony with the arbiter and the plaque that was to commemorate all those who died in the Human covenant war. Next was where he was addressing the crowd by saying.

Hood: We have endured and survived the war. Now it is time to rebuild, but let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark and did not return. Marines,Army,Navy,and the Air Force. They all fought valiantly against impossible odds to ensure our survival and they will never be forgotten. Especially the Spartans who like everyone has shown us that the Covenant aren't invisible. They have given us hope in our darkest our. Especially Spartan 117 who became the symbol of that hope. Who has been through hell time after time again. He is the definition of a Hero so it is my greatest honor to promote him to Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy and build a statue to honor him and the Spartans who fell to save our species.

As she finished showing them the video. Jaune was surprised to hear that he was promoted but he thinks weather or not he should accept it.

Cortana: As you see Hood's really appreciate your efforts Jaune and everyone here.

Jaune: I know that. But I don't know if I deserve it.

Kelly walked up to him and said.

Kelly: Of course you do Jaune. You have done more than what we all except and even beyond.

Johnson: She is right Jaune. That rank was well deserved and besides there is no arguing against a lady they always win.

He crack a small smile and nodded.

Jaune: Now that we have enough of that. We have to deal with the bandits. To make sure they will never harm anyone else.

Mendez:*nodded* Agree 117. Now Cortana what are the coordinates?

Cortana: Well thanks to Jaune for placing the tracking device on the leader we got the location of their camp. It's just 10 klicks from our location.

Jaune: Good let's load up and ready a pelican with a Scorpion tank. Johnson you'll drive the tank.

Johnson: What are you thinking Chief.

Jaune just put on his helmet and said.

Jaune: Let's just say we are going to give them. What you call "divine intervention".

Johnson smirked as well and laugh a bit before replying.

Johnson: Oh hell yes. Chief I like this new side of you. Let's show these low life's that they are not top dogs anymore.

Jaune nodded and went to leave Carol in a room and then went off to the Armory to get his MA5C rifle with ammo and magnum pistol.

In the Branwen Camp

The Bandit camp of the tribe of the Branwen. They were shock to see their leader who was Yang's mother Raven injured from the waist and her sword broken and none of the assault survive. Now they are healing her.

Bandit1: Do you know what has hurt her that bad?

Bandit2: No but from I heard she might of gotten it by a heavily armored guy who has a weapon that can pierce through aura. Also numbers 117.

Bandit1:No way that....

Before he can continue they heard treads both turn to see the Scorpion tank which they never seen before and five figures walking out with weapons out and they saw the numbers especially 117.

Bandit: No way it's them how did they find us?

Then they heard Johnson speak through the tank.

Johnson: Alright you sons of bitches. This right here is 66 tons of straight-up HE-speewing dee-vine intervention.

They were confuse by that until the tank shot off a powerful round.

*BOOM*

It caused both bandits that were on the door to die and the doors to bust open and the Spartans charged and opens fire on the bandits. They were getting slaughtered by the combined power of the tank with the Spartans as they laid siege on the camp. Raven and her most second in command came out of their tent and saw the carnage while she gritted her teeth. As she saw her people getting slaughtered.

Vignette: How did they find us?

Raven:I don't know.

Then they spot one who was rushing at then and had the numbers 117.

Raven: I will kill you!!

She drew her sword and charged at Jaune which he opened fire with his MA5C rifle she managed to block a few shots and some manage to hit her but was taken by her Aura. Then kicks his weapon out andbtrues to slash his open areas of the armor but learned that it wasn't effective as he was blocking them with his armored gauntlets and by his energy shield. Then when she try for a overhead slash he caught the blade which surprised her and he manage to unarmed her and went to use the martial arts he master. Raven couldn't believe that she is getting beaten without a weapon. The Spartan's hits did more damage than what she expect and soon she tried to get away and get her weapon but he proved to be faster than she though.

Raven: How can anyone be this strong?

Jaune: That's because I'm not a Huntsman.

Raven: Oh right you're a spartan?

Jaune rushed at her and soon drew out his plasma dagger and shoved it straight to her stomach and she gasps as she put blood out. Then his shields were hit by projectiles from Vignette's weapon. As he turn she managed to get by him and grab Raven sword and gave it to her.

Vignette: Raven we need to get you out of here. The nearly everyone is dead.

Raven: Agree, there is only one place to go.

She stood up as best as she can and made a portal as Jaune took out his magnum and shoot at her which landed on her arm before they left. Jaune sigh and took a look at the camp and saw the last bandit get eliminated and he regrouped.

In ozpin's office

As Ozpin and Glynda were getting through the reports of what Qrow git him. He saw a Portal open and knew who it was. But was shock to she a brown hair girl come out along with a heavy injured Raven who is leaking blood.

Ozpin: What happened?

Vignette: Our camp was attacked and nearly everyone was slaughter except for me and Raven but one of them their leader easily beat her with a Aura piercing weapon.

Now that shock the two a weapon that can bypass aura is unheard of but by seeing in her eyes she wasn't lying.

Goodwitch: Who was the leader?

Raven:*coughs* He call himself a Spartan and had the numbers 117.

She passes out and Ozpin tells her to take them to the Medical wing she did and now to him there seems to be a new situation to deal with.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.5K 290 41
After being betrayed by everyone he knows, he condemns himself into the Emerald Forest but through out his final stand he found something hidden in t...
6.3K 212 15
Halo, but with an oddity. Halo was destroyed, the Covenant was dealt a devastating blow, and the Flood were wiped out. At least, that's how it was s...
103K 1.2K 22
There are those who sacrifice themselves in an effort to save humanity from the brink of extinction in the Human-Covenant War. Post Covenant War the...
61.7K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...