The Wife

By Katjaface

Hisoka can be a little bit... creepy. At least that's everyone's impression of him. But what happens when the... More

1: The Introduction
2: Dirty Talk
3: Rough Start
4: Kebabs
5: How I Met Your Father
6: Breaking the News
7: Chouko & Chrollo
8: Letting Go
9: Nap Time Interruption
10: The Killing Joke
11: Crushed
12: The Big Day
13: Change of Plans
14: Rich People
15: Visiting the Zoldycks
16: Falling Apart
17: Dinner, Interrupted
18: Tea Time
19: Devising a Plan
20: Boiling Over
21: Anger Issues
22: The Best Apology
23: The Fight Begins
24: The Fight Continues
25: One Fight Ends & Another Begins
26: Welcome Home, Honey
27: Mommy & Daddy Time
28: Late Night Cuddles
29: Pancake Breakfast
30: Threats & Requests
31: Special Requests & Special Threats
32: On The Road Again
33: The First Phone Call
34: Temper Tantrums
35: It Continues
36: The Trial
37: Opening Up
38: The Day Before Everything Fell Apart
39: The Day Everything Fell Apart
40: This Is It
41: Dreaming
42: Let's Begin
43: Let's End
44: You Can Do This
45: Chrollo Comes Over
46: Chouko & Chrollo Part Two
47: Get To Know You
48: Strange Noises
49: Extra Help
50: It's Not Going To Happen
51: Still Dreaming
52: Come Home
53: Nevermind
54: Coming Back Home Together
55: Something Isn't Right
56: How It Happened Before
57: Taking The Mask Off
58: His Turn
60: Their Turn
61: Hisoka & Chouko
62: Trust Me
63: Dates and Vacation
64: AiAi~ The City of Love
65: I'm Not Touching You
66: Complete Disaster
67: I Give Up
68: Making Up For It
69: Irresistable
70: The Drunk Conversations of the Morow Family
71: Perverted Hisoka
72: Switch
73: Responsible Play
74: The Husband & The Wife
Book 2 Teaser

59: Her Turn

40.7K 1.1K 778
By Katjaface

"Are you a good girl, Yumi?~" He had a twisted smile on his face. "Or are you a naughty little minx?~"

"I'm naughty for you, Hiso, baby~" You purred as you climbed onto his lap. "Want me to ride it for you?"

"I'm gonna eat the shit out of your pussy, Yumi~ And you're going to love it~" Licking his lips again, he laid you on the sturdy coffee table in front of the couch and took his own turn kneeling in front of you.

"Lick it, baby~ Let me cum all over your face!" You cried out as Hisoka quickly stripped you of your lacy blue panties and dove straight in.

Starting slowly, with his fingers pulling you apart gently, his tongue ran itself around the rim of your entrance, causing you to moan loudly and wrap your own fingers within his silky hair.

His flickered his tongue of the top of your opening, teasing your clitoris.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah~!" Your feminine moans kept his dick hard and encouraged him to continue his good work.

His tongue dipped inside of you, exploring the walls that were convulsing from the pleasure that he knew he was causing. As he face pushed further into you, allowing his tongue a deeper reach, his hands wrapped around your thighs and began pulling you into him.

Moving his face side to side, his nose stimulated your clitoris and your ground your pussy against your husbands face.

He felt your juices running down his chin and he relished the taste of it. He loved the taste of you and the sounds he could make you make. It gave him a high to pleasure his wife so well.

As his finger tips pushed into your thighs, your torso curled over his head and you felt yourself coming to a climax.

"Suck on it! Oh, Bungee, you're a god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" You yelled as you held his head close to you.

"Cum on my face~ Dirty Wifey~" His voiced hummed into you and his mouth wrapped around your sensitive button.

As you moaned out, your own fluids washed over Hisoka's receptive mouth and down his chin, once again.

"Mmmm, you're so fucking delicious. Ten years and I'm still so fucking turned on by you~ Yumi~ Let my fingers bring you to another orgasm~" His voice washed over you as he too laid next to you on the coffee table, a place that had been used for so many sexual acts that you had lost count. It was the perfect height and so sturdy that even when Hisoka fucked you on your hands and knees on it, it never broke.

"Oh, Hisoka Morow, you're spoiling me!~" You moaned as he lightly dragged his fingers between your sopping wet folds.

Gently, he slipped his fingers inside of you and began pumping in and out.

"I want you to be so wet that you'll come the instant I put my cock inside of you.~"

"O-O-Ohhh! Bungee, I want you inside of me, I want you inside of me!" Your body was rolling hard against his fingers as he added another two fingers inside of you for a grand total of three. "Kiss me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 243 9
«ongoing» » The one where you are unhappily married, and meet an assassin on the fateful night in which you had decided you would kill your husband. ...
314 26 7
When Aypy Shiro passed her Hunter Exam, the last thing she expected to happen was to get a job right out of the gate. But when she's hired to work as...
14.5K 550 34
FIRST FANFICTION BY MIYAMOTO MAI a Hunter x Hunter fanfiction ZOLDYCK FAMILY .....one of the deadliest family you don't want to encounter...
3.1K 234 27
Isekai Madness Series: Book 1 [SLOW UPDATES] [A HxH Fanfiction] [Hisoka x Op Oc x Illumi] ~ In which a girl was delt a shity hand at life, dies, then...