A Hat, A Lamp, And A Little B...

By alwaysyours9

Caden; a regular wolf, a good girl who did nothing wrong, short, gorgeous, and confused. Pierce; an alpha on... More

The Beginning
Confusion
Hat

Lamp

36 2 0
By alwaysyours9

I woke up, startled, and grabbed the nearest thing next to me.

A lamp.

I yanked the cord out of the wall forcefully and my eyes took in my surroundings. I felt them widen as I took in the scene in front of me.

Glass littered my floor and a tall boy stood there looking calm.

I backed away slowly from him, sensing danger. He was muttering and looking down at the mess he caused.

"MY WINDOW!" I cried out. That would be an expensive fee. "Who are you!?" I yelled holding the lamp like a bat. Of course I have a lamp as a weapon, of all things. I could've had a mop! Or an actual baseball bat! I could shove that mop so far up hi-

He looked up at me with those light green eyes and I found my own eyes widening. He was so fine! The way the moon casted down on his-

Nope, nope, nope.

Snap out of it Caden! I told myself. He wore a simple black leather jacket and a boring grey snap back sat upon his head.

A breeze rolled in through the window and I got a whiff of his scent. He was a wolf like me which caused me to feel even more threatened because I no longer would have the strength advantage.

"That is going to be so expensive!" I said, changing topics.

"Sorry," he muttered and put a finger up to his lips. "But I'm not here! Okay? I'm running from the police. I had a... little misunderstanding."

My jaw dropped to the ground. He smiled a bit showing off perfect white teeth. He stepped forward a little closer to me.

"Stop! Don't come any closer! I have a lamp and I'm not afraid to use it!" I yelled holding the lamp tighter. He stepped forward again.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins and I threw the lamp at him and got ready to shift.

He easily dodged it, his hat falling off in the process. Suddenly, I was slammed to the ground and he held my hands above my head.

I quickly shifted and bit his arm hard and ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom. Hopefully I can get some time. I sat down and sighed as I wiped away the sweat that built up on my forehead. And then a sudden realization hit me. I need to call Aria... and the police... I picked up the phone with shaky hands and dialed Aria's number quickly, knowing it by heart. She picked up a second later.

"ARIA!" I hissed.

"What?" She asked her voice cautious.

"He is here! He broke in! He broke my window! I threw a lamp at him he dodged it and then he attacked me and I bit him and ran upstairs!" I cried into the phone.

"Really!? The guy from t.v. is in your house?" She asked.

"YES!" I yelled.

"Is he, like, even hotter in person?" She asked excitedly. I sighed in frustration. I could be in real danger and she's worried about how he looks!

"Maybe... But that's beside the point, he could steal something! Or-or hurt me!"

"Okay, you need to calm down," she whispered soothingly.

"NO! I'm calling the cops!" I objected.

"NO DON'T!" She screeched. "Just do him a favor! For one, he is cute. Secondly, it would be nice. Thirdly, he is sexy as hell. Four, he is majorly hot, and, finally, maybe it was all just a misunderstanding and he needs somewhere to go until the cops back off." She reasoned.

I considered it for a moment.

"No. I'm not going to hold a fugitive, I'm pretty sure that is illegal," I whispered.

"Okay fine," she whined. "Call the cops."

"Bye."

"CALL ME LATER!"

I began to dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman asked.

"A man-" Suddenly my cellphone was ripped from my grip.

"Sorry about that. My phone is touchscreen and very sensitive, I accidentally pushed 'emergency call," He lied smoothly. I began to object.

"NO! HE-" His hand smacked against my lips, muffling my cries for help. He hung up the phone.

Well.

There goes my chances.

Suddenly I was thrown down on the bed.

"HEY!" He climbed on top of me, straddling me. He snapped his hands over my mouth. I stopped screaming long enough to lick his hand. He chuckled.

"That's kind of sexy," He winked. He started tying me up and I started squirming hard. I can't believe this, I'm probably going to die. I didn't train hard enough.

Why, why, why?!

I started to get tired as he tied my feet to my bed as well. I scowled and stopped wiggling, defeated. He climbed off of me and sat beside me.

"If you're good I will untie you," He stated, staring at me as if I were a child.

"Fine," I huffed.

I wanted to cross my arms and pout, but I was refrained from doing so. Dammit. "Can I at least know your name?" I asked quietly.

"Pierce..." He mumbled.

Hmm... Suits him. A few minutes later he untied me and told me his life story and we decided to go out and lived happily ever after. Just kidding we ended up arguing for ten straight minutes.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed in his face. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"No, babe, it doesn't work like that!"

I wiggled and tears pricked my eyes, I held them back though. "Look I can't just let you go! I could get exposed!" He sighed.

"I wouldn't expose you!" I huffed trying to sound convincing. The pain in my wrists was starting to turn me soft.

"Well you totally just didn't try to!"

"Look here, buddy, you're a fugitive!" He looked at me like I was stupid. "I could get arrested or something!" I cried out.

"Your point?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're an asshole," I glared.

The sound of my cell phone caused me grin and I wanted to go towards my phone but the ropes prevented me to do so. So instead he simply picked it up for me.

He answered the phone cautiously putting a hand over my mouth. He put it on speaker.

"Caden? Are you okay? You never called me back," Aria asked worriedly.

"Who is this?" He asked her. My eyes went wide. Oh thank God!

"Its Ar- Wait who's this!?" He shook his head and mouthed 'Is she blonde?' I shook my head. He shook his head again.

"I'm the one everyone's after babe," he smirked.

His ego was obviously very big.

"No way! I'm going to be there in like 2 seconds," and she hung up on him.

"Look since your friend is coming I'm going to untie you," he says as he starts untying the complication knot, "but you must not attack me and she isn't allowed to either, you hear me?"

I nodded as he finished untying my hands and I rubbed my wrists while sprinting down the stairs after rushing past Pierce. Pierce chased after me as Aria burst through my front door. Her eyes went big.

"Wait how did you get in? The door was locked," I trailed off curiously.

"Pshh," she scoffed. "I don't have a copy of your house key at all."

"Anyways, what do I do?!" I said scared.

"Well I can tell he's a wolf but what kind...?" Aria trailed off, putting her hand to her chin.

"Hey! I'm right here," Pierce angrily yelled.

"So, then tell us you dick!" I yelled back.

"Well... If you must know I am an alpha," He said barely above a whisper, while brushing his pants off. What the hell?! What kind of alpha is this?! Well a hot one I guess...

"You guys are in the Ice Moon pack?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Well, I am in the pack that shares the land with you guys. I've seen you around." I grabbed my cellphone and began to dial my alpha's phone number. "What are you doing?" He asked beginning to move towards me.

"Calling my boyfriend." I muttered. Pierce's eyes darkened slightly. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously...

"Why are you calling him?" He growled.

"He is my alpha." I stated. His eyes were still dark. I wonder what was wrong.

"I think I will leave now." He growled and with a flash he was out of the room and out of the house.

PIERCE'S P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could. Being a werewolf had it's advantages. Especially an alpha werewolf. Cops followed me at every angle. I quickly cut on 3rd Karol street. The cops trailed behind me with their sirens wailing. It hurt my sensitive ears. I ran into the woods. Suddenly the most beautiful scent ever hit me like a ton of bricks. Coffee and vanilla. I sighed and followed the scent.

It led me to a large two story house. I could hear the cops still. They were close by. I quickly jumped through a small window. I stood up looking at the mess of glass everywhere.

"Oops," I muttered quietly. I looked up to see a small petite girl. She was beautiful. She had brown hair and peircing blue-grey eyes. 'Mate' My wolf howled.

"MY WINDOW!" She whined. A random guy jumps in her house and she is worried about her window? She held a small lamp in her hands like a bat. "Who are you?" She asked with wide eyes. "That is going to be so expensive!" She whined.

"Sorry." I smiled a bit, taking in her beauty. I stepped towards her. She held the lamp tighter.

"Stop! Don't come any closer! I have a lamp and I'm not afraid to use it!" She yelled, frightened. I stepped closer. She threw the lamp at me. I dodged it easily.

"I'm not here... I'm running from the police... I had a little musunderstanding..."

~

I ran home. I was angry. I reached my pack house and ran upstairs ignoring the stares of my pack. I slammed open my bedroom door and punched the wall. BOYFRIEND? My mate as a fucking boyfriend?! And it's my god damn cousin. He told me he had a girlfriend but I didn't know it was her... That has to change.

My wolf paced inside of me. He was sad and angry. I growled and jumped out the window, shifting mid-air. I ran to wherever my paws took me.

I just wanted to love her. I don't even think she knew we were mates. I sighed sadly. I put my head down, slowing down to a walk. I stopped at a small clearing with a lake and took a drink. I sat net to the lake starting to doze off.

After a while I heard crunching of leafs in the forest.. I stood high ready to defend. A large wolf tumbled through doing a roll. It stood their ground. Who was this...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 30
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
596K 29K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
298K 26.4K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...