Can you give it all you got?

Oleh Kinda_Stoned

Stella Jay Mercury has been bullied in school since kindergarten. Music is her escape into a different world... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: My life
Part 2: Woah Wtf
Chapter 3: My milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard
Xhapter 4: SNATCHED
Part 5: SNATCHED prt 2
Chapter 6: SNATCHED prt 3
Part uh 7 i think
Chappie 8
Number Nein number nein
1 + 0 = 10
Jane
Tweve Mynatt
Friday the 13th
Exactly 14 Fucks Given
Peppa was 15 when he met John
16 candles
18 🚬
19 kids and counting
20 HUNEY
21 Pilots
Check Out The Next Story in this Series

17 and Strung out on confusion

7 0 0
Oleh Kinda_Stoned

"GET YO ASSES IN THE CAR WE GON BE LATE" says Ringo. They all smush into get into the van like a Mexican family. "So what do you boys like to do for fun" Stella's mom asks. "We like origami" says George. "We like playing music" says John. "And we all like fucking so" Ringo says. "Yeah. We fuck each other" Peppa adds. "Wow. You've got yourself a good group of friends Stella... what about you Lesbian?" Her mom/dad says. "I didn't have any free time in the institution. We usually just played checkers." "OH MY GUAWD WERW HERE YESSSS 😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😰😥😰😨🤔🤗🤗🤔🤭😰🤧😪😪😪😧😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😣😭🤯🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😭" "OH MY GIAWD" everyone yells in the car. Then they get out and go into the place and sit down. People are like "oh my guawd are you the Beatles" but they're like "no" and they're like "cool" but then the lights turn off and the show starts.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.5K 1.6K 17
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
32K 842 128
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
17.1K 326 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
572K 19.3K 82
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...