My little Merman

By bvbboyforever

A gay version of the Little Mermaid, and luckily, this one has a happy ending. More

My little Merman part 1
My little merman Part 2
My Little Merman Part 3
My little merman part four
My little Merman Part 5
My little Merman Part 6
My little Merman Part 7

My little Merman Part 8

2.3K 75 9
By bvbboyforever

As Sebastian went to find King Triton, Arios and Flounder raced to catch Eric's ship. With the help of his friends, Arios was able to stop the wedding and get his voice back. Released from Urus' spell, Eric realized that Arios was the one he truly loved, but it was too late. 

The sun went down before Arios and the prince could kiss. He was a merman once more, and he belonged to Urus. To save his son, King Triton gave Urus his great powers and became his prisoner. "Now I am the ruler of all the ocean!" shouted Urus. 

As Urus grew in size and towered above the sea, Eric jumped aboard an old ship. He steered its jagged bow through Urus' heart. With a howl, the sea wizard disappeared in the waves. 

With Urus gone, King Triton regained his powers. Seeing Arios' love for Eric, the king granted his wish: He became human. Arios and Eric married and lived happily in a castle by the sea.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
272K 8K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...