Percy Jackson the Forgotten H...

Autorstwa Kara_Sage

Hurt, pain, misery, and betrayal; these are the only words to describe the emotions they caused him to feel... Więcej

1. Goodbye And Good Luck
2. Chaos..... No Seriously
DICLAIMER
3.Bianca?
4. They Were Possessed
5. Not Seeing Double
6. A Very Eventful Meeting
7. Miss Me?
AN
AN Please Read These Books
Side Story

8. I Won't Give Up

2.9K 81 17
Autorstwa Kara_Sage

AN just so ya know I am writing this both at 1:00 in the morning and lazily so if the grammer sucks deal with it.

Also this chapter is dedicated to Katherine_Jackson14 and Perseus345 for commenting first.

Also the song it 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz

Percy's POV

So after the seven Justin, Clarisse, Grover, and Nico found out about me and Heather we caught up with each other and I decided to do to Annabeth what I was about to do all those years ago before I left. But I would do it after the war. My hood was back up and so was Heather's now it was time for the camp fire sing along, but, before I told the rest of camp who I was I wanted to sing something. We were aloud to sing modern day songs if we knew the lyrics so I decided to sing something for Annabeth. Then I began strumming the guitar...

"When I look into your eyes

it's like watching the night sky

or a beautiful sunrise

oh, there's so much they hold.

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

to be right where you are

how old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us

even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up.

And when you're needing your space

to do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

to see what you find.

'Cause even the stars they burn

some even fall to the earth

we've got a lot to learn

god knows we're worth it.

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone

who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make

the difference that I can make.

Our differences they do a lot

to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got, yeah

we got a lot at stake.

And in the end

you're still my friend at least

we did intend

for us to work

we didn't break 

we didn't burn

we had to learn how to bend

without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got

and what I'm not

and who I am.

I won't give up on us

even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up, still looking up.

Well I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)

god knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)

we've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)

god knows we're worth it (and we're worth it).

I won't give up on us

even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up."

I smirked at Annabeth. "Hold it! HOLD IT!" Yelled Travis Stoll.

"Back up you've only known Annabeth for what? A week? Plus does'nt she love Percy? And is'nt he gonna come back tonight? So why would you sing that for Annabeth if she love's someone else?" He asked.

"Cause perhaps I am that someone else" I smirk but then Annabeth says "Well how would they know that with your hood on you" OK I was gonna wait until after the war, but forget it I can't wait that long!!

I whipped my hood back and looked at her. "I don't know what your talking about." I said giving her an innocent look whilst I ignored the gasps. Suddenly Chaos appeared.

"You've completed your mission." He said proudly.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled at him and then we appeared in his plaice and he started explaining what the real mission was. See we never actually went to earth. The mission was fake but all the information was true. I mean not about the enemy but how no one actually betrayed me or Heather. Now he was gonna send us all back in time to the day it all happened. Me and Heather would remember everything, and so would Chaos and the rest of the army, but the campers, would'nt. We were gonna avoid all the pain and undo all the years we lost from it. We would get Gaea and Kronos out of our friends and finally have a life without war. At least for a little while. As for the rest of the army well they would stay in the army. We were being relieved of our duty. But the only condition me and Heather could'nt talk about our time in the army to the rest of the campers. But me and Heather would still be able to mind message each other, but only each other, not the rest of the army. Then we left for earth.

------------ON EARTH-------------

I was back on the day I left. Me and Heather were in the place we first met. Chaos was in front of us.

"Justin and Annabeth have just been freed of Kronos and Gaea now go their worried they've lost you but remember you still may come to planet chaos and visit me often by doing so. Goodbye my children." He said goodbye to us, then he disappeared.

Then I ran to Annabeth. "Oh Percy I'm sorry I di-" I cut her off with a huge wave gulping her up. I leaped into the water. If it was here on this day all that time ago it should be here know. There was a cave in the distance and I used the current to move the bubble my wise girl was in into the cave I followed and went into the cave. "P-Per-Percy I-I di-didn't me-mean to-" I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. Now. Now I have to do it. I loved her and wanted her to know just how much. I got down on one knee and took out the ring I, myself, made for her all those years ago. It was black gold with a sea green diamond (AN how he changed the color who knows but its the first gem that came to mind so eh). and their were storm grey wings on the diamond. Then engraved in the metal  were the words Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain forever.

"Annabeth Chase I've known you since I was twelve and every hour of every day I think how lucky I am to have you. You were and still are my first girl friend but I love you with all my heart. So I'm giving you this ring as a promise ring. A promise that I trust you, love you, and will never leave you. I promise that I won't let you get away. I love you to much for that."

In response she knelt down next to me and started crying. Hard. Though I knew she was crying from relief and happiness. Then she held her hand out. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. I was sorry for her right now. And I kinda felt bad. She was shaking. It was clear that she had thought I'd brought her down here to hurt her or yell at her, or both. She had thought I was mad and was gonna leave her. But I wouldn't. Never again will I just simply jump to conclusions. And I would never leave her. I love her to much. I pulled away and hugged her calming her down. Once she was okay she told me something that made my heart leap out of my chest. Wanna know what she said? She told me, "I love you too." I smiled so big I knew I looked both stupid and insane. Of course I am both of those things so whatever. I kissed her again and brought us back to the surface.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.2K 138 21
Adventure bay has been transported to a theater once again and there going to watch ryder past and find out whats going to happen in the future and w...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.7K 182 15
Hi! This is a crossover of Harry Potter and The Heroes of Olympus. THis happends after the war with Gaea and Voldy. Hecate ask The seven, Will, Nico...
1.9K 85 24
"It can't be him! It can't be Ethan!" Follow Merlin as he goes through the troubles of being a prince in hiding. What happens when a letter arrives i...