When the Two Ends Meet// Toma...

By JoyitaBanerjee

Harry Potter is the only way to kill Voldemort; the darkest wizard of all time. Harry has been hearing this f... More

Discoveries that changed life
The People Who Care
Catching up with Family
Author's Note
The Still Unknown Part
Malfoy Manor
The Adventure Begins
Encounter with the Devil
Parseltongue
Answers to some Questions
Duel with the Devil
Some more Answers
Tom's Hogsmeade Weekend
Death
Chamber of Secrets
Confrontation
Happy Memories
Boyfriends and Girlfriends
The Ultimate Showdown
The Happy Ending
Author's Note

Special Classes

13.8K 544 69
By JoyitaBanerjee

The next day, Harry and Dominique were going towards the Great Hall. Draco was already there so it was just them. Their housemates had thought that they wanted to some after bed moment, so they have left them alone. But they were not that lucky to be left alone entirely. As they were going, they were stopped by some Gryffindors. They didn't recognize them, but they instantly understood what they were up to.

"What Potter, already got a girlfriend?" a brown haired boy asked.

Dominique and Harry rolled their eyes. "Do I really look more like your girlfriend than sister?" Dominique whispered in Harry's ears.

"What do you want?" Harry asked aloud to the boy.

"Never saw a Potter in Slytherin; filthy scum of the family." Another boy with black hair spoke up.

"How dare you; you lowly Gryffindor?!" Dominique growled dangerously and instantly pointed her wand at the group.

Within a second everybody had their wands out in the group, and pointed at the two students.

"Who are you other than his girlfriend?" the previous boy asked.

"Oh, don't worry I was just thinking of showing you who I am." She said and shot a well aimed hex at him. The boy yelped in pain and that was the start.

The Gryffindors started shooting hexes and curses at them, but both Harry and Dominique dodged and block every curse and hex efficiently. Just then they could see Tom arrive from behind the group. He just stood there and watched as both the Slytherins duelled with the Gryffindors. There were five Gryffindors in total. They had the Slytherins encircled, and were continuously trying to hit them with their curses; but were failing. Suddenly a curse hit Harry's shoulder, and he almost fell down. The boy, who had thrown the curse, smirked at him admiring his action. Harry took this chance to pull his wand back and throw a particularly dark curse at the boy, which made him drop to the floor in pain before going unconscious. Harry didn't know what curse it was, because he didn't even think of any incantation. He just threw it.

The other boys in the group immediately stopped and shifted their attention to the now unconscious boy.

"Stupid arses," Harry groaned in pain. He looked at his shoulder and recognized what was the curse; rather it was a charm. The boy had used a weak fire charm which had burned his flesh to the bone. His shoulder was oozing blood from the burn; staining his shirt.

They looked over to Tom who was standing there with bit of surprise in his face. When he caught their eyes, he walked up to them in a steady but mild pace.

"You need to go to the infirmary. Your hand is not in a good condition." He said looking at Harry's shoulder.

"No need, I have a healing potion in my bag. It'll heal it instantly."Dominique stated and searched for the potion in her bag.

"What kind of healing potion can heal this burn in an instant?" Tom said sternly.

"You may be the most intelligent boy in the world, but it seems that you are not better than me in potions." Dominique said taking out a vile from her bag and handing it to Harry. "Drink it, it'll heal it. I have made it the day before coming here."

Harry emptied the vile in his mouth and flinched at the horrible taste. "What is this, poison? It tastes horrible!" Harry gagged.

"Not every good thing tastes good, b—boyfriend." Dominique said smiling.

Harry felt the pain in his shoulder get numb. He looked at the burn to see it disappearing. Within a second his arm was as good as before. Tom looked at Harry's arm in surprise.

"What was that potion?" he asked curious.

"I hadn't decided a name yet. I was just experimenting and I happened to make this." Dominique said nonchalantly.

Tom just looked at her frowning, before he remembered something and turned to Harry. "What was the curse that you used on the boy?" he asked.

"I don't know it just came to me. I didn't use any specific incantation." Harry shrugged.

Tom looked at him in surprise; not that it was showing on his face. His face was as blank as ever. But his mind was racing at a thousand miles per second. He invented a curse? And the girl invented such a powerful healing potion? Who are they? Tom's mind was instantly flooded with millions of questions. He wanted to know what curse Harry had used. He was getting curious. He thought about the description of the curse. The colour was blue, which he didn't recognise as the colour of a known curse. Then the movement of the wand too was unfamiliar to him. Harry had just pulled his wand back and jerked it forward. It could not be any known curse; because he knew each and every curse and hexes by heart.

He just turned around and walked away; his mind still thinking about the curse.

The group of boys had tried waking the unconscious boy up, but nothing had happened. "Wait until Professor Dumbledore hears about this." A boy from the group shouted as they walked away picking the boy up. Harry just rolled his eyes and threw a stinging hex to the boy's butt. The boy instantly yelped and dropped him. They chose not to fight anymore and carried on towards the hospital wing.

"He quite sounded like Draco; don't you think?" Harry asked.

"Harry, I was just thinking exactly the same thing." They laughed out loud.

"By the way, it is proved that Dumbledore is controlling them. He warned us about Dumbledore, not the Headmaster." Dominique stated.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, and I think you realize that we will be in Dumbledore's hit list if he comes to know about it?"

Dominique sighed. "That or he could include us in his training list." She shook her head. "Anything which happens, we cannot help to stop it."

"Anyway, let's go to the Great Hall. I'm sure they would want to hear about this." Harry said and started walking towards the Great Hall; shortly followed by Dominique.

"It's a call for mortal peril Harry. I don't know what Dumbledore will do, but you can get expelled for what you have done. I know that it was not your fault but the consequences will still be no good!" Draco exclaimed.

"I know I don't even know what curse I used. I really need to stop these accidents. The last time it happened, I almost killed Granger. It's not like I would regret it now, but still. It was an advanced version of aquamenti. The curse missed her by an inch, and when it hit the wall it froze; like solid ice. I call it as the freezing curse." Harry finished with a shy smile.

"What were you thinking while hitting the curse?" Tom spoke up from beside Harry.

Harry turned to him. He didn't realize that Tom was listening to him. An idea popped in his head. He leaned forward so that his lips were almost touching Tom's ear and spoke. "I was thinking about you." Tom felt Harry's warm breath on his neck and his body instantly reacted; before he could stop. His head tilted in reflex and his eyes snap closed. Harry obviously noticed this and his smirk widened. He just dragged a finger through his hand which was placed on Tom's lap. A heat passed through each of their body. Harry was amazed that it was the first time his scar didn't hurt when Voldemort had touched him. But then again, the boy sitting beside him was Tom Riddle and not Voldemort. Tom on the other hand snapped his hand up on the table and sank his head forward onto his plate. His head once again filled with several thoughts. Why did he feel that heat pass through his body? Was he such good at inventing spells? And some other questions similar to the previous time he thought about him.

When the breakfast was over, they all set off to their classes. But before Harry and Dominique could reach their classroom, they were stopped by none other than Professor Dumbledore. His eyes were twinkling like forever, and his lips were crooked up in a smile that now disgusted Harry. Both of them quickly put up their occlumentic shields stronger than before.

"Hello, Mr. Potter and Miss. Sapphire, I would like you to come in my office for few minutes. I shall inform the respective teacher to excuse you two for a while." He said as he peeked into the classroom and informed the teacher about their meetings.

"As expected," Harry and Dominique sighed and went on to following Dumbledore.

"Sit down Harry and Dominique. First tell me how are you getting along with your housemates? I hope everybody's cooperating?" He asked in his ever so friendly tone.

"Yes Professor, everybody in our house is very helping and cooperative." Harry said politely. Dominique could smell the sarcasm in his voice.

"What about you Dominique, how are you doing?" Dumbledore asked turning to Dominique.

"Very well, professor. They really are very helping." Dominique smiled. She had put on her perfect Slytherin mask.

"That's very good news. But, somebody informed me about the incident from the morning before breakfast. Would you like to explain what happened?" Dumbledore asked.

Harry raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "Sir, according to me, you already know with details of each and every second of what happened in the hallway before breakfast. Then why do you want to hear it again?" Harry asked on a cocky voice. Dominique tensed, thinking that Harry was losing his control.

Dumbledore looked at him intently. His expression changed from the good grandfatherly one to the one Harry had always seen on the face of the old and evil Voldemort; a very dark one. "You invented the curse? And you, Dominique, invented such a powerful potion?" he asked and both nodded together. They could see the evil smile arriving in his eyes. "Very well then, I would like you to attend a special class with Professor Horace Slughorn, to enhance your abilities. You'll have a brilliant company over there; Tom Riddle. I guess you know him; he's in the same house as yours. Very talented boy, he's. Even more than you I think." He gave a smile which quite resembled to a man plotting to murder someone.

Harry and Dominique's minds were working at the same speed as Tom's. They understood very well that that was how he was turned into the power hungry evil bastard.

"Okay sir, we'll do it." They both spoke up in unison.

"Good for you. Because, I will make sure you don't lack any kind of knowledge. And remember, knowledge is immortality." Dumbledore said returning to his grandfather tone.

Harry and Dominique cringed at the instant change of behaviour. "When is this class conducted professor?" Dominique asked.

"Every day after curfew for one and a half hour, in seventh floor, Divination classroom; and make sure nobody knows about this little secret of ours."

Dominique smirked. "Not at all professor, you can completely trust us."

As they came out of the office, they were stopped by two figures. They looked up to find the twins.

"Reveal all your secrets." They said in unison.

They just smirked. "We got the way to stop Tom from opening the chamber of secrets." Harry said with an evil smirk. They explained everything that happened from the morning to the twins.

"That power hungry old bastard!" one of the twins said scowling.

"He has even appointed the Gryffindors to keep an eye on the Slytherins. That's the same group which attacked you this morning." Another twin spoke up with same disgust.

Harry and Dominique nodded. "I just hope we will succeed in our mission. If we can stop Tom from opening the chamber of secrets, then it won't be very difficult to reveal Dumbledore; because he knows too much about that old man." Dominique growled.

They walked to their class and waited the whole day for the night fall. When the night came, they couldn't wait to go to the class.

"Harry, only fifteen minutes are left for the curfew! I think we should get going." Dominique called out.

"Yes, but not before we put this on," Harry pulled out his invisibility cloak from his trunk.

Dominique tilted her head in confusion. "Why would we put that cover on us?" she asked.

Harry laughed at her reaction. "Nick, this isn't any cover. This is my invisibility cloak." Harry said laughing.

"Oh yes! I forgot; actually I have only heard about this, never saw it. It's like fluid." She said while touching the cloak.

Harry nodded and stuffed it in his robes. "Come on, I don't want to be late."

They stepped out of the gargoyle and threw the cloak on them. It was near curfew so there were not many students in the corridor to avoid. They walked to the seventh floor towards the Divination Classroom. As they were approaching the room, they saw Tom arrive from the other side and the door opened on its own. They just went behind him quietly and entered the room unnoticed. They saw that Professor Slughorn was already there.

"Welcome Tom, good to see you again, just in time." Professor Slughorn greeted the teenager.

"Thank you Professor. How could I not come on time? Professor Dumbledore has specially selected me for these special classes." He said in a calm and charming voice.

"Yes, actually there are two more students who'll be attending these classes with you from now on. But I don't think they remember about the class." Slughorn said peering towards the door.

"Who are they Professor?" Tom frowned in confusion.

"Us" 

Guys, what do you think should I continue this story? I mean I love this story, and I have been wondering whether you all like this story too...so what do you think? And guys please tell me if you find any mistakes in the story; and also suggest me with your precious ideas. I'll be glad to know. I write all kind of ships; just give me the idea and I'll be considering it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.5K 53
Sixth year is over, The Battle of the Astronomy Tower has been lost and won, Dumbledore is dead. Everything in Olivia's twisted world is going to sh...
90.9K 3K 15
Harry James potter brother of the famous Marcus Charlus potter (the boy who lived) and oldest son of lily and James potter. He was wrongfully named...
13.4K 469 22
Cassiopeia has exciting news to share with her self-appointed brother, Harry Potter. She's been accepted into Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wiz...
22.2K 858 41
BOOK ONE OF THE ENCHANTED SERIES "The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approach... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as th...