Anthony and Kalel

By 1996connorball

Kalel wins a contest to meet Smosh at vidcon. Will she fall in love with one of the handsome smoshers, or is... More

Anthony and Kalel
Anthonys POV
Hanging with Smosh

More than friends

30 2 0
By 1996connorball

KALELS POV

Me and Anthony have been hanging out more often we actually live a couple houses away.

ANTHONY'S POV

Me and Kalel have been hanging out for about 2 months now and it has been amazing she has been in one of our smosh videos as my pretend wife!

Today we are hanging out at the park like usual and we sit by the fountain.

I stare into Kalels eyes. "Kalel I really like you." "I really like you to Anthony!"She says. "Kalel will you be my girlfriend?" "YES!" She shouted. I then kissed her. I felt sparks when we kissed. "I love you Anthony." Kalel told me after we stopped kissing. "I love you to Kalel." I then kissed her again and we stayed and talked about our future and kissed....It was...perfect!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.