Thug Love ~ YBN Nahmir

By Chalyse123

Just Read it Baby . More

Character (s)
Chapter One ~ First Day
Chapter Two ~ Bestie Love
Chapter Three ~ Tomorrow Ain't Promised
Chapter 4 ~ Crazy
Chapter 5 ~ Love
Chapter 6 ~ Checkup
Chapter 7 ~ No Choice
Chapter 8 ~ Reunited
Chapter 9 ~ Silence
Chapter 10 ~ Home sweet Home
Chapter 11 ~ Love Hard
Just Letting Ya'll Know !
Chapter 12 ~ Missing You
Chapter 13 ~ Missed You
Chapter 14 ~ Thank You
Chapter 15 ~ Home Again
Chapter 16 ~ Lost For Words
Chapter 18 ~ Until Death Do Us Apart
Attention Guys !!

Chapter 17 ~ Let's Talk

4.7K 119 38
By Chalyse123

Nahmir POV  :

Faith came home today , and Naomi ass for some reason could NOT wait . I was mad af tho . I had to go to the studio the time Faith came home . I told Naomi and she just kept kissing my damn face .

I swear she really think ima die , I got shooters everywhere and I got these niggas plus them shit ass body guards + India , Brea and her . Also Lex .

Ion know why just never considerd Lex or Manny real gangsters . They babies , I just never thought they would be shooters .

" Ima miss you " She said laying across me on purpose

Showing her ass

" Vice Versa " ion know why she did that knowing I was gone slap her ass

" Ouch baby " she said ina lil sexy voice

" My fault shorty , my hand slipped " I was being funny on purpose

Her ass gone slap me , on the chest

" Lemme eat you real fast "

" Why it gotta be " Fast " " 

" Aight damn , it could be slow " 

" I like it fast tho " She said giggling , biting her bottom lip

She playing , teasing a nigga and shit

" So you gone let me eat or not ? " 

" Yeah , you can have some early morning breakfast " 

I laughed , knowing what that meant .

Naomi POV :

Nahmir can really tear that ass up . We had fun . Well at least I did . He had to go to the studio but I had to go pick Faith up from the hospital .

I was laying on the bed scrolling through my timeline when I seen a picture India posted from three days ago . I really wasn't fucking wit nobody cause my Baby was in the hospital .

           Lovely.India   Keep a Glock wimme @all times 🤐

         124 , 999 , 541 likes

   Sis was fineee , Ian gone lie . It was time to go pick up Faith . I had to drop Nahmir off first . He gammie a wet ass kiss then grabbed one of my titties .

" Bye Shorty " 

" Bye Sexy " 

He smiled then walked in the studio wit Glizzy and dem . I really had much love for these niggas .

Nahmir POV :

We walked in the studio wit hella bitches in der . Ian gone front sum of em was hella fine but Ian finna cheat on shorty . She just had my baby and a nigga was finally proud of his self .

I sat down next to this one lightskin chick . I dead ass wasn't trynna talk to shorty . Just wanted to roll up a backwood and smoke that shit like I never smoked befoe .

"  I heard you was Nahmir  " 

" Yeah , why ?  " 

" No reason . Just asking " 

Then she smiled

" You got a instagram right ? " 

" Who don't ? " Aight she was asking too many damn questions

" Add me " 

" Look shorty , Ian really know you or yo frineds was gone be here .. Find anotha nigga to fuck " 

Glizzy ass was staring . 

 " Nigga Fuck you looking at ? " 

" At you nigga " 

Aight , this nigga was really getting on a nigga nerves . I got up and walked to the back of the studio taking that damn blunt wimmie fuck they thought this was ? 

' Knock Knock ' 

It was that one lightskin chick from earlier

" What the fuck you want ?  " 

" Nun really , just wanted to smoke wit a nigga " 

Ian say nothing back , just know she ain't putting her lips on this blunt

" You got yo own ?  " 

" Nahh " 

" What you waiting on ? Pass me the blunt "  

I did , but I ain't putting my lips back onnit .

She tried to pass it back to me but Ian take it . Shorty smoked the whole thing . By her self . Shit that's what i was trynna do but , guess a nigga can't smoke in peace . 

" So .. A nigga single ?  " I knew she already knew the answer cause I post Faith all the damn time and she was lerking on a nigga page just a second ago .

" Am I talking to the air ? "

" Idk is you ? " she thought sum shit was funny

" Ion see nun funny " 

" I think I'm hallucinating " 

" Good " I got up and start walking to the door 

" Damn , baby . You just gone leave a bitch alone ? " 

I really wanted to put my hands on er but .. She a female and I wasn't bout to disrespect a person Ian even know .

" Shorty back up , damn " I slightly moved her off me

" Nah , I want some dick " 

" Go get some from yo nigga " 

She looked at me in the eyes . I wasn't falling for that shit . I been wit 5 ( five ) girls . Did shorty really think I was finna fall for her puppy eyes ? Shit ain't working .

Her ass was high as hell . She touching all over my body and shit . 

" You look good asf " she said kissing my cheek

" Look , I'm trynna hold this shit in but you making me mad . Get the fuck off me " 

" Noooooo " she said carrying her " O " 

I walked out the room , her high ass following me but stopped at the corner

" Aye , take me home " I said to my Guard

" Aight , now ? You ain't do shit " 

" I can't do shit , shorty all over a nigga . She won't leave a young nigga alone " 

" Ight c'mon " 

I went to the back to the back to grab my phone and the rest of a nigga weed .

" I see you came back , huh " 

" Not for yo high ass "

" Nahmirr , can I just get some dick ? And I'll leave you alone . I swear to god " 

I don't know why shorty thought I was finna give her some dick . Nope . Not in my book .

" Look , ion even know yo damn name . Only reason you know mines is cause the fame shit . Ion even know you . Ian even smoke wit you . We spoke a few words to eachother and that's it . Nothing more . " 

" You tweaking on life , missing out onna whole fuckin meal . The best pussy you can ever get " 

" Nah shorty .. You tweakin' you got a whole nigga and trynna fym . " 

She got up coming over to me . Kissed me then push my ass back onna bed . I got up and she pushed me back down getting on top of me . 

" Bro move the fuck on " 

Picking her up throwing her on the bed . Shorty took off her her panties . Ian wanna look at her nasty ass so I walked out the room . Then I forgot I left my charger in there . She was on the bed fingering herself wit her nasty ass .

" Bro wtf yo ass on ?  " 

She started moaning all loud and shit . The I finally realized wtf she was doing . 

" Bro , aw hell Naw " 

She was done then , licked her fingers . Nasty . 

I was walking to the door but before I could put my hand on it Glizzy opened it .

" Nigga what the fuck you doing ? " He yelled > kinda sorta

" Shorty over here trynna come onto a nigga and I told her lil ass , I gotta whole wife at home wit a kid . " 

" Nah , that ain't what it look like to me " 

" Nigga , wtf ? SO now I'm lying ? Shorty fingering herself making it seem like I was hittin in . "

Glizzy ain't say nun , he just walked out shaking his head . 

" Yunno Naomi , Naomi gotta find out some way right "

" Nigga says who ?  Ian even cheat . I'll tell her myself " 

" Aight , bro .. " 

He walked out the studio wit everybody else . I know damn well this nigga ain't just accuse me of cheating then call me bro . 

Niggas damn well don't do that to each other .. Especially " Bros " 

Glizzy POV :  

I seen shorty walk back there wit Nahmir . Ian never see her come back either .

" What ya'll think he doin ? " Manny asked

" Prolly hittin it " Jay dumb ass gone say

" He ain't that bold to cheat on Naomi " 

" Ight Captain " Jay childish ass gone say

15 mins later 

Nahmir came out the room and told the Body Guards to take him home . I really ain't feel like staying here either . This girl Genicea kept looking at a nigga bout to catch this fade .

" Fuck you looking at , damn " 

She ain't say nun back , she just looked at her phone and kept smoking then I seen a notification at the top of my phone 

' Genicea03  ' started following you .

I ain't follow her back . Shit was really pissing me off .

When Nahmir went back in the room . I got up and walked to the 'lil fridge

I heard that bitch moaning . Knowing me I had to go see what the fuck was happening .

When I opened the door Nahmir was standing right there . It looked like he was finna open it his self .

" It ain't even like that , Shorty in here fingering her self making it seem like we was doing it or some shit " 

I looked at her . She smiled and I didn't . Shit wasn't funny .

" Ain't what it look like to me " 

" Nigga so I'm lying .... " 

The rest I didn't hear cause I clocked out . I really ain't wanna hear Bro out . I tuned out cause this ain't make no since .

I really didn't wanna let Naomi know , so I told him to let her know .

We walked out the studio driving to the house . I could feel some shit was finna go down I just ain't say too much .

Naomi POV :

I got Faith about two hours ago . She holding up good . I moved Nahmir studio stuff downstairs where all the money and shit was . Now that's Faith room . She really needed one . BAD .

Me and her dozed off to sleep

43 mins later

Nahmir came in waking us up . He took Faith to her room and laid me up telling me to stay where I'm at . Ian know how to react so I just laid there not knowing what was finna happen .

He came back in the room shutting the door .

" Nahmir wtf ? What's so important  ? " 

He kissed me before speaking and I listened .

" So we walked in the studio wit a whole lot of bitches there right ? " 

He said but ian say nun , cause I had a small lil feeling his ass was gone say he " accidentally " cheated .

He started talking again .

" I guess it was this girl or whatever that was feeling me , I wasn't interested tho .. Long story short GLizzy made me mad so I got up going to the back . Few minutes later that one female I was telling you about earlier .. She came in there trynna smoke wimmie . " 

" Ian wanna smoke wit her tho .. Then she tried to come onto me but I told her broke ass I got a wife and a kid at home " 

That kinda made me smile . Not cause of the girl but the wife part

" Okay Nahmir , get it out .. What ? " 

" She start fingering her self moaning and allat trynna make it seem like we were fuckin " 

" But were ya'll ? " 

" Nah , I wasn't feeling er and even if I was I would keep it to myself and not lay a finger on the bi ....  chick " 

He caught his self . I wanted to have a dick so I could piss on his face .

" Nahmir .. Why the hell would you just say that shit ? " 

He ain't respond 

" Huh ? Ami I talking to myself " 

" Nah shorty , but why lie bout it  ? " 

" You right .. Why lie ? So why you lying bout cheating on me " 

" Naomi , Ian cheat on you .. She tried to come on a nigga and I got er off me " 

" But regardless of the fact you sat there watching her finger her self .. Right ? "

" Wrong , I was leaving but when her bitch ass start moaning then Glizzy came in the room ." 

To be honest Man .. I wanted to fight the nigg . I get the fact he ain't touch er but he just admitted his all would've cheated if he was feeling her .

To hear him say that hurt me bad .. Soo bad

" I just .. I don't know Nahmir . I need space and time to think about all this .. TO process the fact that .. Nahmir " 

I said looking in his eyes . Ian see em tear up but I could see in his eyes he ain't wanna lose me . But if you play with fire the reaction is you get burned . 

" Nahmir .. go " 

" Where ? " 

" Just .. Leave for the night .. Please " 

I hate to see him walk out my .. OUR room upset . But I can't sleep wit somebody who confused on whether they cheated or not .

I laid down turning the other way , crying my self to sleep . I already got in the shower wit Faith and all I could do was miss Nahmir more & more . Ian really want it to end like this but , it's the way life goes .

The niggas always said " Be strong , no matter how tough it got " 

I couldn't do nothing but stay strong like Glizzy always told me .

I was heart broken , but .. 

I can't control Nahmir's feelings . I understand he didn't physically touch her . But what came out his mouth had me speechless . 

Nothing else was in my vocabulary but " Get out & Lemme alone " .

That's all I kept thinking about .

Nahmir POV :

I really ain't blame shorty . I should've never said that shit . It just slipped out by accident . She told me to leave so that's wtf I did .

I was just speeding every where I went , ain't caring if a nigga got a ticket . I just had to think bout some shit .

This kinda fucked up . This took my heart away . Ain't trynna sound like a bitch but .. This shit actually kinda hurt .

I left wit out telling Faith bye or nun . Ian even tell the niggas bye . I just walked out . 

It always hit me that Glizzy knew what he was talking bout . Ion know if that was the part that made me mad but Erry time he would spit facts that shit would hit me hard & a nigga would get mad .

I just sat back wit my glock on my lap . 

I played my mixtape and just drove . Ain't stopping , just driving to my house . Not the one we all lived in before we moved in wit the girls .

But , the one I bought like two years ago .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 338 44
Just read it pls this takes all my time.
167K 6.2K 23
Survive and Maintain .
24.5K 526 26
Just read it hoe you will enjoy it
22.1K 1.2K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.