Anthony and Kalel

Від 1996connorball

Kalel wins a contest to meet Smosh at vidcon. Will she fall in love with one of the handsome smoshers, or is... Більше

Anthonys POV
Hanging with Smosh
More than friends

Anthony and Kalel

90 1 0
Від 1996connorball

Kalels POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I wake up and hit the snooze button. After 30 minutes I pull myself out of bed and go downstairs to eat breakfast.As I eat my cereal I think of how exciting meeting Smosh is going to be, yep that's right I'm going to meet Smosh! The reason that I'm going to Vidcon is because I won a radio contest. I picked Smosh to hang out with for the day because I have been watching them since they started and I believe they are the funniest youtubers ever...mostly Anthony....

A.N.

SORRY THAT WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...