Battle Royale Survival - FF (...

By ForeverMusic66

Life is a game, that’s what they tell us. The adult’s that is. They blame us for their mistakes, and teach us... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Arrival
Chapter 3 - Rules
Chapter 4 - Roll Call
Chapter 5 - Let's Begin
Chapter 6 - Nothing but Black
Chapter 7 - The House
Chapter 8 - Accidental
Chapter 9 - Why
Chapter 10 - Murderer
Chapter 11 - Help
Chapter 13 - Hope
Chapter 14 - The middle
Chapter 15 - The lighthouse
Chapter 16 - Questions
Chapter 17 - Saving you
Chapter 18 - Kiriyama
Chapter 19 - Trust

Chapter 12 - Truth

498 9 0
By ForeverMusic66

“Hey what is this!” Iijima shouted pointing towards Mimura’s laptop.

Mimura had explained to them that there was a mic in the collars and that they were probably being listened to right now.

He had a plan and had just typed down all of the things that they would need for his plan to succeed.

“Just go.” He said waving Iijima and Seto off to find the ingredients to help his plan become a success.

They ran off in a hurry and Mimura started to put the second part of his plan into place as he started to type faster onto the small laptops keyboard.

…………….

Chigusa loved to run.

She could do it all day if she was ever given the chance to.

She remembered how she would like to run so that she could train for her next competition and her close friend Sugimura would follow on his bike.

She remembered this as she was running through the trees of the island. It was also a way for her to release stress and feel a little calmer.

Chigusa came up to some steps leading upwards and once she reached the top she sat down, grabbed some water from her bag and closed her eyes.

“Hey Chigusa, what are you doing?” The voice caused Chigusa to jump a little as she turned her head in the direction of the voice.

When she saw Niida she picked up her bags and started to walk away.

“Hey wait up.” He said in a pleading voice. “You know how they all used to gossip about us.”

“You were the person who made it all up in the first place.” Chigusa said not looking back. She had a strong hate for the boy and she just wanted him to get out of her sight.

“Come on Chigusa work with me.” Niida said not losing the pleading tone. He reached out for Chigusa’s arm but she pulled away.

“Don’t touch me. You’re disgusting.” She said in distaste.

Niida was starting to get mad. He had killed before and remembered how he had killed Akamatsu and taken his crossbow.

“Run and I’ll shoot. He shouted aiming his weapon.

He had thought himself lucky after stealing the weapon because what he had originally got was only a coat hanger but the crossbow was a lucky find and was a lot more deadly.

Chigusa looked back and laughed at the pathetic looking boy “Ridiculous.” 

She started walking once again and Niida put down his weapon and chased after her like a lost puppy.

“I really do love you, for real.”

“Wow, great. Wash your face and try again. That is if you survive.” She said with a smirk on her face. How was a worthless kid like that ever going to survive?

“Hey wait. You’re a virgin right.” He asked and Chigusa stopped dead in her tracks.

“Shouldn’t you be worrying about your own life instead of intruding on others?” She asked.

Niida ran in front of her and once again raised his weapon. “I’ve decided that this games a race. So I’m going to play for real.”

“So am I. Drop that now and let me go or else I will assume you’re deadly and kill you.”

She started to walk forward with her face showing no signs of emotion and Niida backed away with every step she took.

“Stop it. I’ve killed before, I could kill you now.”

“Try it!” She shouted taking another step forward.

Niida went backwards but lost his footing and almost fell to the floor. Whilst doing this he accidently pulled the trigger to the crossbow causing it to go off and hit Chigusa in the face.

It looked like only a small cut on her cheek but the cut ran deep.

“You scared my face.” She said with a glare putting her fingers to the bloodied cut.

“It’s your fault. You made me mad.”

Chigusa hated all his lame excuses but mostly she just hated him. “You always blame everyone else. That’s why I hate you.” She shouted keeping her steady glare.

Slowly she reached into her bag and brought out the sharp pocket knife which she had been given as her weapon.

She started to run after him as he made a mad dash for the trees. She was able to slash his back causing him to roll in pain. They both rolled on the floor fighting for the weapon but Chigusa was able to get the upper hand.

She rolled so that she was on top before stabbing him repeatedly in the stomach. Blood ran from his mouth pooling besides him and he was soon dead.

Boy 16 Niida Dead

24 To Go

Chigusa sat near the body; her breaths were coming out short and fast from the adrenaline which had just been pumping through her veins.

She heard the sound of a snapping branch and saw through a gap in the trees a person. When she looked closer she gasped.

“Mitsuko.” She said in surprise.

She didn’t understand the evil grin which covered the other girls face until it was too late.

Mitsuko held up her gun and aimed at Chigusa’s head with a steady hand. The grin she wore was one of evil; well it was in Chigusa’s eyes.

Chigusa got up quickly and made a mad dash back the way she had come.

Mitsuko quickly followed and started to shoot randomly. She knew that Chigusa could be a risk towards her especially after what she had just seen and she didn’t want to take any chances.

Her shots, although random were accurate enough and when Chigusa was out of sight she knew that the other girl wouldn’t last long and that there was no need to run after her any more.

Mitsuko was right. Chigusa ran but that only drained the only remaining energy she had left.

The girl soon collapsed. Blood was seeping through her clothes. She closed her eyes and put a small smile onto her face even though she was scared.

She thought back to her past; she thought back to her best friend Sugimura who was always with her.

Girl 14 Chigusa Dead

23 To Go

…………….

(Rin’s pov)

We had been eating when Kitano set off the announcement’s for the people who had lost their lives. He complained about how we were slacking off before adding even more danger zones to the list of many.

I had been wary before picking up the bowl of what seemed to be rice. Kawada had made it and I knew that he trusted me the least, no matter what he said; I didn’t really know what he thought of Nanahara and Noriko.

I waited for them to start there’s before eating mine too and we were all ate in an awkward silence.

“Tastes good.” Noriko said trying to start a conversation to fill the silence.

“Course it does, my dad’s a chef.” We all looked at Kawada in confusion but no one mentioned the fact that he had already said that his dad worked as a doctor.

“Thank you, for everything.” Noriko said actually sounding like she meant it.

Kawada dismissed the comment and instead offered Nanahara a drink.

“No” He said blankly getting back to eating and once again the silence returned.

It stayed like that for five minutes which seemed like an hour. We ate and Kawada sat down smoking his cigarette with a far off look in his eye.

“I wasn’t going to…” Kawada started to say whilst he opened his wallet “But I guess I want you to know.”

He took out a piece of paper and looked at it for a second before giving it to Noriko.

“She’s pretty, same age?” Noriko asked giving the picture to Nanahara.

“Same class.” Kawada stated. “9th grade, Kobe Jr. High #5, class C.”

Nanahara passed me the photo and it showed Kawada when he was younger smiling with a girl by his side who looked kind of familiar.

“Looks a bit like you. Don’t you think?” Nanahara said to me and when I looked closely it kind of did.

I wondered if that was the reason why he was always looking at me so strangely, maybe I reminded him of her.

“We played this game 3 years ago.” Kawada said leaving us in shock.

“So you…” I started.

“I’m a survivor of this messed up game.” He said taking off his bandanna. A large scar ran across his forehead.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and his eyes started to get that far away look in them again.

“I was desperate to protect Kioko. I even killed a friend, so that the two of us could survive. The place looked like a bomb had hit a battle field. Body’s lain strewn across the ground. The island we were on was a lot smaller than this one that’s why you would always find so many body’s in one place. Kioko had been injured and I was trying to help her. We were the last ones left and we knew the game was about to end soon. I guess when there’s only two left to survive… we change.”

“So what…” Noriko started but she was cut off.

“I remember the ticking of our collars were like time bombs. We looked at each other in shock knowing what was going to come next. I hugged her tightly still wanting to protect her but not knowing how. That’s when she fired a gun shot into my back. I rolled down a small hill which was besides us and when I heard another gunshot I shot back. I still remember her body as it too rolled down the hill and landed in a heap. I couldn’t believe what I had done and I went to hold her. Really trusting someone is a hard thing to do.” He said putting his bandanna back on.

“But I never really understood. The meaning of the smile which she left behind, and the words thank you which escaped her lips”

“I’ll have that drink now.” Nanahara said returning the photograph “But why did you decide to play again.”

“They drugged me and dragged me here to fix the game. I didn’t really get much say on weather I came here or not. But when I woke up here I vowed that I wouldn’t die. Instead, I’m going to figure out the meaning of Keiko’s last smile.” Kawada said with determination coating his last words.

“I don’t know…” Noriko started

“What?”

“I don’t know how Keiko felt about you, but she must have really loved you or she wouldn’t have smiled the way she does there.” Noriko said gesturing towards the photo which was in Kawada’s hands.

“You think…” Kawada said looking at the picture with a thoughtful look. I could see sorrow hidden behind his eyes but he tried to cover it.

It reminded me a little of the way I thought of Kiriyama. If I showed what I was thinking then my heart would be plain to see but I didn’t want that. That’s why I hid the sadness behind my eyes, even though it was sometimes hard.

In a way I felt sympathy. A feeling I never really got often because there was never anyone that I really needed to sympathise with.

“If I were Keiko.” I started thinking of a way to carry on “I’d want to trust you and thank you for giving me a reason to smile like that. Maybe if I was her I’d want to say thank you as well”

Everyone was silent until Kawada got up in a rush. “I really do know a way off this island but I can only tell you when the time comes.” Kawada said starting to rummage through his bag.

My mind was still clouded as Nanahara and Noriko kept on asking questions. Then my mind was set. I needed to leave before I started to care too much.

With determination I stood up and went to pick up my bags and all talk ceased as the three other people in the room looked towards me.

“Where are you going?” Nanahara asked but I did not reply as I went to open the door. I knew everything I needed to, I could survive on my own.

“Wait, Rin.” I heard Kawada shout as my hand reached for the door. I turned slightly and was able to catch the small hand gun which was thrown my way. “Take this, please.”

I looked down at the small silver object in my hand I was about to throw it back but I knew that none of them would accept it. With a small nod I walked out of the house closing the door behind me.

I made sure to not set off the trip wire as I made my way out. It was dark but I could still see fairly well even in the darkness of the beginning of night.

My steps were slow through the grassy terrain but then I heard it. The loud sound of a machine gun being set off and it was heading my way.

VOTE (If you found Niida annoying.)

COMMENT (Can Kawada be trusted?)

PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 3K 8
❝ Now, now, let's play a game, shall we? ❞ ❝ What 'game'? The hell are you planning?! ❞ ❝ It's very simple, really... ❞ And that was how their mad ni...
4.4K 80 19
[TW// gore, swearing, and graphic imagery.] "A one-week trip to a school? I'll give it a try." -a danganronpa inspired story- 16 students with extrao...
618 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...
35.2K 775 29
DISCONTINUED You were created by Stien useing a kishin, and a weapons soul, that was injected with stiens DNA. So when he made your body the soul wit...