CreepyPastas X Reader

By JRich_2832

Laughing Jack? BEN Drowned? Eyeless Jack? Masky and Hoodie? I got them all! ***I'll be taking ANY requests... More

Laughing Jack X Reader
Jeff the Killer X Reader
Smexy x Reader (Lemon)
Masky X Reader X Hoodie
Eyeless Jack X Reader (Lemon)
BEN Drowned X Reader
Bloody Painter X Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman X Reader (Becoming a Proxy)
Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon)
Smexy x Reader
Jeff the Killer X Reader X Ben Drowned (Lemon)
Ticci Toby X Reader
Please Help!
Puppeteer X Reader
Puppeteer X Reader: Part Two
Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon): Part Three
Yandere!Jason the Toy Maker X Tied up!Reader
Ticci Toby X Reader (Part Two)
Tsundere!Homicidal Liu X Shy!Reader

Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon) Part Two

10.8K 116 163
By JRich_2832

     Okay, so this is a continued part for the previous chapter "Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon)". I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I'm going to warn you that strong and violent words and actions are present in this chapter. If any strong words make you uncomfortable, than please do not read. I'm only going to warn you once.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

*Reader's P.O.V.*

     I woke up, expecting Laughing Jack's arms to be wrapped around me, but his arm wasn't. I rolled onto my other side to see that he wasn't even in the bed with me anymore. Did he leave? I guess all that "tomorrow I'm gonna do you on everthing" is nothing but bullshit.

     I sigh and then sit up, rubbing my eyes. I look around my room to find my clothes thrown everwhere. He couldn't have cleaned up before he left? He was the one to cause it. Oh well, I guess I better put them away and put some clean clothes on.

     I throw my legs over the side of my bed and then hop out. I stand up straight and then stretch. I begin picking up my clothes and putting them away. When I finished, I walk to my bathroom. I should really take a shower first.

     "A nice and relaxing shower will help," I say out loud to myself as I walk to my bathroom. I then turn on the water on to my shower. I check to see when it's to my liking and then turn on the showerhead. Once it's on, I step in and face the water. It hits my face as I sigh in relief. This might actually be the most relaxing thing ever.

     Once I wet my hair, I take a step back away from the water to try to find my shampoo and conditioner. Once I took a step back, though, my back hit something that wasn't a wall. I turn around to see Laughing Jack towering over me, naked.

      I look up at his face to see him smirking. If only I could see my face right now. I probably looked more shocked than shocked could be. I thought he had left, but yet here he is. Does that mean he was serious about the whole "tomorrow" thing?

     "I-It's you?" I ask, still a bit shocked. He chuckles as he continues to look down at me. He looks me deep into my (E/C) eyes as he places a hand on my shoulder.

     "Of course, (Y/N). I would never leave you. You're too beautiful to leave behind," he says as he then pushes me against my bathtub wall, his hands on each side of me. He is now under the showerhead, the water running down his muscular structure.

     "Isn't it dangerous to have sex while showering?" I ask as I think about all the people on the internet saying how dangerous it was. He laughs as he leans in toward my ear.

      "I like danger," he whispers as he then kisses my neck. I bite my lip and tilt my head to the side. He quickly finds my sweet spot, causing me to moan.

     "Mhm," I moan softly as he continues to kiss me. I then close my eyes and continue to moan. His lips separate from lips as he then flips me around, my face and chest pressed against the wall. I am now heated.

     "Better prepare yourself, darling," He whispers into my ear as he then presses me harder onto the bathtub wall. He spreads my legs apart and then bring his tip to my entrance. I mentally prepare myself for him. As I finish preparing myself, he quickly shoves himself into me.

     I let out a small gasp with my mouth wide open. He places one hand on my back, pining me onto the wall as he begins thrusting up in and out of me. I try to cling onto the wall as I begin moaning.

     "Oh! Laughing Jack! Mhmm! Yes! Harder! H-Harder!" I moan. He continues to grunt as he meets my request. He begins thrusting into me harder, causing me to moan some more.

     He thrust into me one last time as we then climaxed together. He filled me up with his warm seeds as he then let out a deep sigh. He slowly pulled out of me as I continued to stay pressed against the wall. I tried to catch my breath as he then brought his lips up to my ear.

     "Finish up and then meet me down in the kitchen. I made you some breakfast," he whispers in my ear before he steps out of the shower. I hear him close the bathroom door behind him. I decided to do as he says and finish my shower.

     After I finish, I get my clothes on and walk down to the kitchen. As expected, Laughing Jack is in there. He is sitting at the kitchen table, with nothing but his boxers on. I slowly make my way to the kitchen table and sit down.

     I look down to see a plate of just pancakes and syrup in front of me. I look back at Laughing Jack and smile. He doesn't have a plate in front of him. Maybe he already ate?

     "I fixed you some pancakes. I always see you humans eat it, so I decided to fix some for you," he explained as he pointed to the plate. He looks at it then adds, "it's my first time cooking, so I hope it's good."

     I gulp. His first time cooking? I look at the monochrome clown and then back at my plate. What... What if it kills me? It doesn't look like he knows much about cooking in general. I hope he followed a recipe, at least.

     "I'm, uh, not a huge fan of pancakes," I say as I look up at him. He starts making a pouty face. It looks like he really wanted me to at least try it. I continue to look at his white eyes as I then sigh, "Fine, I'll try a bite."

     He smiles at me as I then cut a piece and then pick it up with my fork. I bring the piece close to my mouth and then slowly put it in. I chew the piece as a smile automatically forms on my face.

     This was actually really good. To be honest, it was the best thing I have put in my mouth. I quickly finish chewing and swallow. I then look up at him as my smile deepens.

     "Wow, this is amazing," I state as I get another piece, and another, and another, until it was all gone. I place my fork on the plate and then stand up. I take the dirty dishes to my sink and quickly clean them. I then grab a banana from the kitchen counter and walk back over to my seat.

     "What are you..." Laughing Jack trailed off as he watched me peel the banana. I decided to tease him a bit, so I stuck the banana in my mouth and began deep throating it.

     Laughing Jack just watched as I continued to deep throat the banana and looking directly at him. His face quickly changed, now causing him to look angry at me.

     "Don't tease me," He demands as his eyebrows furrow. I pull the banana out of my mouth and then smirk.

     "What are you going to do about it?" I ask, feeling very brave. He cocks an eyebrow at me and then smirks. He stands up from his seat and then walks over to me. I look up at him as he runs his fingers through my (H/C) hair. He bends down and brings his mouth to my ear.

     "I'm going to do this to you," he whispers as he then smacks the banana out of my hand and then picks me up. He bends me over the table with my face pressed against the table. He pinned me down with one hand on my back. My arms are by my side as I try to decide what to do with them.

     I feel him violently undress me from waist down. He then takes off his underwear and spreads my legs apart. I then felt him adjust himself at my entrance. I felt his tip touch my opening.

     He's going to have sex with me again? We just did it not too long ago. Why is he going to stick me again? I slowly start to panick a bit. I then hear him chuckle a little in a dark tone as he suddenly thrust himself into me.

     He then began to violently thrust himself into me, causing me to moan loudly. 'Gah! He's so rough!' I think to myself as he continues to slam harder into me. I feel myself slowly desiring this side of him. It's a turn on.

     "Hopefully THIS will teach you," he growls in between grunts. He continues to grind into me, causing the whole kitchen table to move with his thrusts. He suddenly began picking up his pace, causing my moans to quicken.

     "Ah! Laughing Jack!" I moan as he continues to slam into me. He then thrusts into me one last time as we then climax together. He fills me up to the brim with his seeds and then pulls out.

     He then grabs my (H/C) hair and yanks me to where I'm standing. He looks me in my (E/C) eyes and smiles. He leans in toward my ear as I feel his hot breath on my bare skin.

      "I don't want you EVER teasing me again," he whispers in a demanding tone. I nod as he then lets me go. I fall to my knees and look up at him. He stares down at me as a devilish grin spreads across his face.

*Laughing Jack's P.O.V.*

     I continue to stare at (Y/N), as she lies on the floor. She just stares at me with her (E/C) eyes. I want to do her over and over again, but I don't think her body can handle that. It's just the morning and she's already tired.

     I sigh and then put my boxers back on. I squat in front of her and then grab her hand. She stares into my eyes as I smile at her.

     "I'm yours," I state, "I'm yours as long as you're mine." She looks at me and nods as she then brings me in for a hug. Her tiny arms wrap around me as she buries her face into my chest.

     "I'm yours," she whispers as she then kisses me on my lips. I kiss back, passionately and then separate my lips from hers, bringing it toward her ear.

     "You damn right, you're mine," I whisper as I then kiss her gently, getting on top of her. She's mine and mine only. No one is EVER going to take her away from me.

_______________________________________
************************************

Hey! I really hope you enjoyed this! I'm also very sorry about not publishing sooner...

As always, I'm taking any requests! If you do have a request, please feel free to comment!

Okay! I think that's all for now! Bye guys! Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
370 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
316K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
1.2M 19.6K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...