News & Updates

By so1tgoes

Aching for the latest "Runner Series" news? Look no further! More

Welcome!
Help Publish the Runner Series!
The Runner Series has been Published!
"The Runner" is Now Available in Paperback
Wattpad's "The Runner" has been Updated
Wattpad's "The Wastelands" has been Updated
Chapter 2 of "The Rain" is on Wattpad!
Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition!
Congratulations to the Winner of my Giveaway!
Updates to "The Rain"

"The Rain" is on Hold

609 23 2
By so1tgoes

Originally posted on August 2016

========

Hello, my little runners!

You've all been so amazingly patient about waiting to read the ending of the Runner Series, I just wanted to say how much I truly appreciate your ongoing support! It's been really painful to step away from Kay's story but unfortunately, I have to place this book on indefinite hold so that I can take a chance on providing the ending in the best possible way. Maybe it's the overly-apologetic Canadian in me, but I feel terrible for dragging this out so much, especially when you guys have been so sweet. I didn't want to leave all you lovely readers high and dry, so I have released the first chapter. Please accept this little teaser and let it tide you over for a bit longer :) Hopefully I will have good news and a more definite release date to share sometime in the future, wish me luck!

In the meantime, I'm going to keep writing. While the Runner Series is on hold I will be posting a BRAND NEW STORY! So, if you're in the market for an unconventional heroine and an adventure through a pirate-studded galaxy, I invite you to head over to my profile and check out "Star Hunter".

Thanks for reading! I hope that you enjoy the first chapter of The Rain. As always, feel free to leave any questions or comments, or send me a message. I love you guys <3

xx
Kate

========

March 2018 Update

The Rain is no longer on hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
671K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
68.9K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...