Bittersweet Revenge

By danilynn87

A fun Swan Queen AU based on the original movie Overboard. A filthy rich snob, Miss Mills refuses to pay Emma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Ten

5.3K 231 113
By danilynn87

"Roni, I-"

"Swan!" There's a deep voice calling out from over Roni's shoulder, grabbing my attention. I groan and reluctantly shift my eyes to the ecstatic man waving frantically at me.

"Shit," I murmur and out of my peripheral vision I notice Roni's eyebrows tensing, forcing that little vein to make its appearance, silently demanding an explanation.

The persistent man is coming up fast behind Roni and I'm praying he doesn't say anything stupid.

"Swan! What are you doing out? Let me buy you a drink," the blue eyed man offers with his award winning grin plastered across his face as if there's paparazzi lurking in the bushes to snap a picture of him.

"No, I'm good Killian. I've told you this before."

Roni spins around to discover who this mystery man is that's interrupting our rather private moment. She makes sure to keep our hands linked and her body pressed into my side, clearly marking her territory.

"I'm sorry and who are you?" Miss Mills has has finally pushed her way to the surface, benching the sweet Roni I was just interacting with. Her face is cold and judgement is screaming from her eyes right now.

"I'm Killian," the man from the diner announces as he holds out his hand. Roni glances down and purses out her lips. The brunette stares at his hand like she might catch something deadly if she comes in contact with him.

"Hmm," Roni hums and the shrewdness is overwhelming at this point. Killian's face falls and soon he's retracting his hand in embarrassment.

Killian clears his throat awkwardly and glances my way. If his face wasn't covered in scruff, his cheeks would be burning red right now.

"And who are you?" Killian questions with a hint of jealousy.

"I'm Roni, Emma's wife," she spits out in anger causing me to flinch by her reaction.

"Wife? Swan, you didn't tell me you were married." Well so much for hoping he wouldn't say something stupid to incriminate me. "You just told me about your three brats."

"Excuse me!" Roni snaps, her voice ice cold as she lunges forward at the man. I keep a tight hold on our laced fingers, making sure she doesn't tear this man's heart right out. She uses her free hand though to shove the man as hard as she can. "I don't know who you are, but you have no right to speak about my children in such a disrespectful manner."

Killian holds his hands up in surrender and I know Miss Mills is making him shit his pants right now, just like she does with every other man who dares to cross her path.

"Those were Swan's words, not mine!"

"Roni, relax. He's just some customer from the diner, who can't seem to take no for an answer," I honestly explain and give her hand a little tug asking her to come back to me.

"How come you never mentioned a wife?"

"I explained my children and you still didn't back off!"

"Hey you made it seem like you were divorced or something. If I would have known..."

"I wear a ring Killian." I flash my old wedding ring that I've been sporting around since I claimed Roni as my wife. Killian's blue eyes shift down to the cheap band causing all the blood to drain from his face.

"Shit Swan, I never...I didn't...shit."

"Your wide range of vocabulary is astonishing. You're going to make some bimbo very proud one day," Roni quips inspiring a smirk to spread across my face. I try to bite back my laugh but this woman really is something else.

"I'm sorry," Killian weakly apologizes with horror written across his face.

"Now, if you would be so kind and make yourself scarce because my wife and I were in the middle of something before you rudely interrupted thinking you were God's gift to women."

I fight my laugh, I really try to keep it buried deep down while I squeeze Roni's hand. I love her jealous, protective side, I find it quite adorable.

"I'm sorry, I really am," Killian repeats before he scurries away with his tail tucked between his legs. I snicker mostly to myself and pull Roni flush against my chest.

"You're evil," I tease with a sly smirk dancing across my lips.

"I don't take it lightly when I feel threatened," Roni growls, not hiding her obvious jealousy.

"You have nothing to feel threatened by, he's an imbecile." Roni purses out her lips like she doesn't believe a word I am saying. I lightly peck that sexy pout and laugh when she keeps those thick lips poking out.

"More shots?" I dangle the offer in front of her and watch her lips morph into a smile.

Another three sloppy licking, slurping, sucking shots later, Roni and I are walking hand in hand stumbling down Main Street back to our home. My home...forget it, it's her home too.

"Emma! We have the best relationship ever!" Roni exaggerates the sentence which makes me wonder if I will have to clean up puke tonight.

"Yeah we are pretty awesome," I nod along as I pull out my keys to unlock the front door.

Roni is quick to still my actions when she abruptly spins me around. Her body comes crashing into mine, sending my head to bang against the door. I start laughing as I catch the sloppy woman around the waist before she stumbles to the ground.

"Em-ma," she over announces my name, sending a puff of tequila breath into my face. Roni plants a sloppy kiss to my lips that causes me to chase after her quick tongue. "Open the door because I can't wait any longer to get you-"

Suddenly, I don't feel the pressure from the door against my back any longer. All I see is big brown eyes tripling in size before my back roughly smacks against my hardwood floors.

"Oh fuck," I groan as a sharp pain slices down my back. All of Roni's dead weight is crushing on top of me as I squirm beneath her.

"Well you two look cozy," Ruby mocks in that condescending tone I despise.

I pry my eyes open to find that stupid smirk covering my friend's face as she stares at us in wonderment. Roni is giggling a little too hard and I begin to worry about her bladder control in this moment.

"Emma you should've seen your face!" Roni gasps between a fit of giggles. "Wait," her laughing quickly stops as her face grows serious. She places her index finger to my lips and glares at me. "Sssshhhh, don't wake my babies!"

"You're the one who's laughing!" I retort while trying to push the drunk off my body.

Ruby bends down to help Roni to her feet and then proceeds to help me up as well.

"So, it looks like you guys had fun tonight, huh?"

Roni wraps her arms around Ruby's neck and squeezes the taller brunette tight. "We did! Thank you so much for watching over my precious babies!"

"Not a problem Roni, I'm just glad you two had a nice evening out..." Ruby's dark green eyes dart to mine over Roni's shoulder. "...a chance to reconnect."

"It really was! I missed my Emma." Roni confesses as she removes herself from Ruby but latches onto me instead. I end up blushing profusely from being called her Emma.

"Well I'll leave you to it," Ruby smiles wickedly as she attempts to step around us.

"Wait!" I blurt out and quickly turn my attention toward Roni. "Why don't you head on up, I'll be there in a minute."

My wife doesn't bother answering me with actual words, the woman grips my face and kisses me with everything she has. By the time she pulls away, I'm a breathless, weak in the knees, hot mess for her.

Roni disappears up the stairs by the time I regain consciousness. Ruby shoves my shoulder aggressively while she's laughs at my expense.

"Dude!"

"Don't start! What am I going to do? She's gonna wanna like...do stuff!" I'm trying to keep my voice down but I'm coming out all high pitched and squeaky.

"So, do stuff with her!"

"Ruby, I have never hooked up with a girl before! Isn't it wrong anyways because-"

"Stop! She clearly likes you, she is all over you, memories or not, this woman right here, right now, wants you!" I roll my eyes and groan out my confusion. "I mean do you think she'd notice if I slipped in that bed for you? Because she is so fucking hot!"

"Ruby!" I screech while punching my friend, hard against her bicep.

"Ow!"

"Don't talk about my wife like that!"

"I thought she wasn't yours?" My friend fires back my own words from earlier this evening.

"Go, just leave before I lose my mind."

I push my best friend out the door and lock it before she decides to barge her way back through. I take a deep breath and sigh before I can find the strength to take on those stairs.

Maybe I'll luck out and she'll be passed out in the bed. Do I really want to find her asleep though? There was so much flirting and passionate make out sessions that my mind is hoping she's already naked and waiting for me. No! I cannot!

My feet are running up the stairs like I'm in a marathon and before I know it, I'm shutting our bedroom door. Through the light of the moon shining through our window, I see Roni's hourglass figure below our thin white sheets.  Her black, shoulder length hair is swept perfectly across the pillow. I'm at a loss for words yet again and I swear I feel my heart melting as if were wax and her body was a burning flame.

I peel away my clothes hastily as I stalk toward the bed. I'm not sure if she's awake or not but either way, I don't care. Truthfully I just want to hold her in my arms right now.

When I lift the thin sheet, I'm in nothing but my bra and underwear. I slide into the bed carefully so I don't disturb her if she has fallen asleep already.

I'm startled when the very naked Roni pounces on top of my body. I groan as her body collides into mine but I'm also chuckling too. Her lips are feverishly on mine with no time wasted. I smile into the kiss and snake my fingers into those thick locks. Roni responds by thrusting her hips forward eliciting a warm sensation to burst through my veins.

"Roni," I mumble into her mouth and then turn my head to stop the kissing.

"No!" She begins to whine her protest which leaves me a little confused. "Don't do this to me again!"

I hold onto her head as I search her eyes for what she might be feeling right now. I frown a little when I realize her eyes aren't going to tell me the answers I need.

"Don't do what?" I softly whisper.

"You've been pushing me away. I'm shocked that you even kissed me tonight. I've been trying so hard Emma but you keep refusing any sort of intimacy with me." Roni slowly pulls away from my touch with nothing but hurt in her eyes. I follow her lead and sit up in the bed, but I refuse to let her go. She stays seated in my lap as I tuck some hair behind her ear. "Why Emma? I know I don't have my memories, but am I that different?"

"What?" My brows knit together from her questions because I'm not really following her words with all the tequila sloshing around my brain.

"Am I so different from who I was before that you don't even want to touch me?"

"Roni, no-"

"Are...are you not in love with me anymore? Is that why?" The hurt in those beautiful brown eyes is causing too much pain in my heart and I honestly feel the tears building in my eyes.

"No, no, no." I firmly hold her around the waist with one hand while my other cups her jaw. I sweep my thumb against her cheek while I drop my forehead to hers. "No, please don't think that. That's not it at all. I just feel terrible...progressing intimately, when you don't even know who you are. I feel like I'm taking advantage."

"But you're not Emma, I'm your wife!"

"But what if you weren't?"

Roni's face scrunches up as she shakes her head. Her lips purse out while her mind tries to wrap around the words I just spoke.

"But I am, Emma."

"Humor me, what if we weren't married-"

"Stop!" Roni grips my face and stares deeply into my eyes. I squirm beneath her gaze feeling way too vulnerable and exposed, like maybe she could see all my dirty little secrets. "Emma our past doesn't matter anymore." I scoff but she's quick to stop me by holding my face tighter. "I mean it, I may never get my memories back, so whatever is in our past, is left behind. All that doesn't matter anymore because right now, I am in love with you Emma Swan. I love you, our children and our home. I want you and if you refuse me, while I'm sitting on you naked...then I will divorce your ass!"

I press my lips firmly together as I bite back my laugh but my protest doesn't last long and soon I'm giggling. I drop my head to her chest and laugh knowing just how ridiculous this truly is.

"You wouldn't dare divorce me," I challenge her as I press a kiss against her chest.

"No, I wouldn't," she sighs and runs her fingers through my hair. Roni grips my face and forces me to look into her eyes again. "Please stop over thinking this."

"Roni," I groan but she shuts me up with a passionate kiss. I hardly register just how fast she works to remove my bra.

The brunette is quick to deepen the kiss and push her body into mine, guiding me to lay back down on the bed. She moans against my lips sending heavenly vibrations into my mouth and against my chest.

Roni pulls away for a brief moment to discard my underwear as well. My mind is racing with so many negative thoughts and how nervous I am but then she's there, kissing me again, extinguishing all those horrible thoughts.

I swear this woman's hands are everywhere, gliding down my ribs, cupping my breasts, raking through my hair. She's slowly rocking her hips against mine and instead of moaning, a whimper falls out. There's too many emotions bubbling up to the surface. Hate. Guilt. Frustration. Love. So much love.  

I can feel how much love is pouring from this woman on top of me. She's taking her time to memorize every inch of my skin with her fingers as we climb higher and higher to our climax. I'm so head over heels in love with this woman and I've been fighting the feeling for far too long now.

The way my first orgasm quakes through every fiber of my body is just another reminder of how much I do love her. Roni buries her head into the crook of my neck as she moans my name in ecstasy. I hold her tight as my body takes its sweet time to come back to reality.

We are both heaving messes but I need more of her. I pull her face to mine and kiss her with everything I have. I'm desperate for her, all of her.

We don't stop to catch our breaths. She slithers between the sheets and works her agile tongue to pull out another orgasm. I don't waste one minute to flip us over and repay the favor. Roni is a thrashing gorgeous mess as her second orgasm takes over her body.

We continue exploring each other's bodies and becoming familiar with the way the other ticks. It's like a frenzy in our bed tonight and we don't stop until the deep midnight sky is slowly turning brighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.6K 35
Emma has always been the quiet girl around school. No one knows anything about her. That is, until the popular girl Regina Mills suddenly starts talk...
221K 8.8K 35
While dropping her daughter off at school one morning, Regina Mills bumps into a mother she's never met before. This Swanqueen AU, will focus on the...
101K 3.8K 35
A SwanQueen AU. Emma's the new girl at Storybrooke High learning how to survive but how can she keep to herself when her English teacher catches her...
48.7K 1.8K 29
Emma and Regina both struggle separately with their lives as divorcees. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *Somewhat slow burn *You don't need to have w...