Bound By The Thread Of Fate (...

By thatspecialteen

"Surprised to see me, little hero? No need to tell me, your face says it all. You shouldn't be, though. After... More

Chapter 1 - Return of an Enemy
Chapter 2 - Weakening Bonds
Chapter 3 - Freedom
Chapter 4 - Plan
Chapter 5 - Found
Chapter 6 - Fly Away
Chapter 7 - Momentary Respite
Chapter 8 - Last Day in the Sky
Chapter 9 - The Surface
Chapter 10 - Just Give In
Chapter 11 - Training Begins
Chapter 12 - Sacred Vow
Chapter 13 - Collar
Chapter 14 - Afraid?
Chapter 15 - Ghirahim's Bitch
Chapter 16 - Learn Your Place
Chapter 17 - A Vow Broken
Chapter 18 - Choose
Chapter 19 - Return to the Sky
Chapter 20 - Humiliation
Chapter 21 - Zelda's Plan
Chapter 22 - Discovery
Chapter 23 - A New Quest
Chapter 24 - Faron
Chapter 25 - Eldin Volcano
Chapter 26 - Bokoblin Horde
Chapter 27 - Punishment
Chapter 28 - Heroes of the Past
Chapter 29 - Giving In?
Chapter 30 - Mine
Chapter 31 - A Lazy Morning
Chapter 32 - Voices
Chapter 33 - Repossession
Chapter 34 - Alone
Chapter 35 - Make Your Choice
Chapter 37 - Step One
Chapter 38 - No Way Out
Chapter 39 - Bond
Chapter 40 - A Change of Heart?
Chapter 41 - Careful Control

Chapter 36 - Prisoner

5.2K 142 31
By thatspecialteen

Ghirahim's POV
I let my gaze fall upon the Sheikah girl who goes by the designation Impa and scoffed. She was still glaring at me fiercely, much like the Skychild did at first. The similarity is striking.

"Your precious hero will come to your rescue soon, don't worry your pretty little head" I mocked. She growled, and spat at my feet.

I grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look up at me, giving her a fierce glare of my own. But, to my amusement, she didn't break under my gaze. Well, I suppose Linky didn't either. At first, that is.

"He wouldn't be so stupid. He won't fall into your hands again, and he'll never let himself fall under your control."

I had to laugh at that. "Foolish girl, he's already tainted with my darkness! Isn't it wonderful?! I bet he'll be on his way here the second he wakes up! A person can only stand so much before they break"

Her face visibly paled, but she maintained eye contact with me, fire still in her eyes.

"What did you do to him, demon?" She spat bitterly, her eyes finally breaking away from mine and falling to the floor. I grinned. Boy, wouldn't she like to know!

"Well, lets just say my touches no longer disgust him. Rather, I'd say he's definitely beginning to enjoy them!"

Her head shot up and she lunged for me, only to be jolted back by the chains holding her wrists to the walls. "You'd dare taint the Goddess's chosen hero in such a way?! You're disgusting, demon! I'll kill you!"

Her demeanour was no longer calm and confident. She was angry.

"Oops, did I hit a nerve? Well, sorry that your hero is such a naughty boy, positively moaning and writhing with pleasure caused by his enemy. It's not my fault he's so perverted!"

"Link's not the pervert here, you are, taking advantage of him! He'd do anything to protect people, even those he barely knows. That's why-"

She stopped, taking a sharp breath as realisation hit her. "That's why he'll come back here..."

I giggled, disappearing and reappearing behind her. Putting my hands on her shoulders and leaning close to her ear, I whispered:

"Clever girl. But you're not the only one he'll come back for. He'll come back for me too. He can't escape the thread of fate that binds us, and soon we'll consummate and seal our bond forever"

I heard her gasp, but I wasn't finished.

"And you, my dear, can watch as I take his precious freedom from him. You will watch as I complete the ritual"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 628 41
One day you got transported to another universe, with all your memories of that universe being erased. You woke up in this mysterious world, with no...
19.3K 1K 21
This is the sequel to "Owned" so if you haven't read it, you should probably make your way over there right about now (here's the link: https://www.w...
11.8K 542 21
Connected by a thread of fate, Ghirahim had said. Destined to fight. He wasn't entirely wrong. Six years after the eradication of Demise, that thread...
2.3K 60 16
The story of Ghirahim and Fi continues. Many years have passed since the world flooded and Ganon was sealed beneath the waves. Having no further duti...