Ride or Die Remember

By lunachristian0

Hayden Christian was 10 when she first met the 11 year old Dominic Toretto. they were best friends until a pa... More

No!
that's your dad
Dom?
Trouble

6 years later

4.5K 62 1
By lunachristian0

me, the kids and Dom live in Cuba and the kids have gotten into racing and it's cool. the twins are great and naturals like there father. when i look at them i can't imagine how big they've gotten

They were both working on there cars when Dom car in with our second set of twins

i smiled. "Lydia and Tristan want to see there mom. i smile as he comes with the twins. he gives me Tristan and he keeps Lydia and i smile as i look at them and our first twins. "This is the life Dom." they wanted Down so we put them down. they crawled to Lillie and Kota. "His hair has gotten darker. it used to be really light and now it's pretty much black." Dom looks at me. "Yours used to be really dark then it got light." i smiled. "this is the life Dom. this is our life." he smiled. "And i'm so glad i almost too your arm off that night." i giggled as we went over to our kids and we went out. i've never been happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2.4K 68
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ Collection of Short Stories......
9.9K 702 35
~ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ฅแ€•แ€€แ€นแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ แ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€›แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€›แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€‘แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฐ ~
80.9K 6.1K 27
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ...
Skz~Oneshots By <3

Short Story

28.9K 625 39
All kinds of oneshots :p REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! I used to put "requests open" under a lot of chapters, so if you see it, please ignore...