Flaws || A.I

By alicecamus

'Her eyes were beautiful. A chocolate brown that lit up when she was happy. Her lips looked so soft, and I fe... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter thirteen

190 4 2
By alicecamus

~Ashton~

I really liked Claire, but doing girly shit with her was not fun, at all. I was glad this wasn't an all the time thing though. Claire liked shopping, but she wasn't super into it and she usually went with Riley.

Right now I was sitting in a chair in H&M while Claire hunted the aisles for some shirt she'd been wanting for a while. I rubbed my eyes, feeling exhausted even though I'd done nothing but sit in this chair for a half an hour.

"Why couldn't Riley come again?" I asked her, checking the time on my phone. Claire popped her head up over one the racks two aisles away. "She's hanging out with Darren today." I nodded and started playing 'White Tile' on my phone.

"Okay, we can go now," Claire said dramatically, sitting on my lap with a shirt clutched in her hands.

"Don't you need to like, try it on or something first?" I asked.

"Ashton Irwin are you trying to see me topless?"

"What- I- no!" I cried, my face burning. Claire laughed and kissed me. "Relax, I'm joking. And no, I don't need to try it on because I've tried it on before and I know it fits so I just had to come back and find it." I nodded before dragging her over to the cash register. While there I saw Will, this guy in my math class. Yes, I still take math even though I don't have to.

I didn't know much about Will except that his last name is Graham and that he's super creepy. He's into weird conspiracy theories and other weird shit. A lot of people, myself included, just thought he was crazy.

When Claire and I got up to his register, I pulled my credit card out before Claire could even open her purse.

"Ash," she said sternly. "Put that away. I'm paying."

"Nope," I replied cheekily, swiping my card. I didn't even know how much the shirt cost, I was just glad we were getting out of there.

"Here you are," Will said gruffly, bagging the shirt and handing it to Claire. Then he pulled on a fake smile and said, "Have a good day."

"You too," I said, grabbing Claire's hand and pulling her out of the store.

"What the hell?" she asked me.

"Will gives me the creeps," I replied, slinging my arm around her shoulders. She was shorter than me, so it was easy to do that.

"How do you know him?" Claire asked, pushing herself more into my side. I smiled and the closeness and said, "He's in my math class."

"You still take math?" she asked incredulously. I sighed and nodded. "I like it."

"Who knew Ashton Irwin, bad boy and punk band drummer was into maths," she teased, poking my cheek.

"Like, everyone in my math class," I dead panned before laughing, making Claire laugh too. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Bree😈👹🎀:

Where are you fag bag?

Bree😈👹🎀:

Shit, wrong nickname. Here, I'll give you a new one.

Hey slutty buddy, where are you? Somewhere out with big tits I presume.

"Who is it?" Claire asked me.

"Brielle," I replied. "Apparently my new nickname is slutty buddy because fag bag is already taken." Claire laughed and said, "I think she called Luke a fag bag the other day." I laughed before sitting on a bench with Claire and texting her back.

Me: Yes, I'm out shopping with Claire. Why?

Bree😈👹🎀:

I left you a present in your room😉 so I'd suggest you go home and check it out now.

I sighed and Claire looked up from her phone (she'd been on twitter), asking, "What is it?"

"Brielle says she left us a present in my room," I told her. "I'm almost scared to figure out what it is."

"It's Brielle," she replied. "You should be."

We arrived back at my house twenty minutes later and no one was home, which was weird. I shrugged before going down to my room. I opened to door cautiously and my jaw dropped.

The whole room was covered in candles and rose petals. It was really romantic.

"Holy shit," Claire said from behind me.

"I didn't know Brielle had a romantic bone in her body," I said. "She probably had Mikey and Luke do it."

"Nah," Claire told me. "She used to do all kinds of romantic shit for Sean when they were together. It was actually really cute." I nodded but I wasn't listening. I was busy staring at Claire; her beautiful eyes, her flawless lips, her soft skin. Before I knew it, I was kissing her. This wasn't like our usual kiss though; this one was full of lust and hunger. Claire tangled her fingers in my hand and tugged lightly, making me moan. This was all so heated and before I knew it I had a boner. I pulled Claire into my room and shut the door, pulling my shirt off at the same time. Claire trailed her hands down my chest, her fingers warm. She kept kissing me while I pulled her shirt up. We broke apart for a moment just to pull her shirt up over her head. I attacked her mouth again but just for a moment because I soon left a trail of kisses down her neck and across her collarbone, leaving a hickey on her left collarbone. She moaned lightly and all I wanted to do was rip off the rest of her clothes. I didn't though, at least not like a complete animal. I pulled her jeans down, pressing kisses down her stomach as I did so. When she was wearing nothing but her underwear, I went back to kissing her, pushing her back towards my bed as she undid the button on my skinny jeans. Claire yanked them down and I kicked them off and she pushed me into my bed, straddling me and kissing me. As she pushed me down, I put my hands out and felt something on the bed. I pulled back from Claire and saw a note and a book. I picked it up and saw it was Brielle's Kama Sutra book. Claire shuddered and rolled her eyes. "If we use that I'll be thinking about Brielle and Luke the whole time, so please let's not." I laughed and tossed the book on the ground. I opened the note next and a pack of condoms slid out and onto the bed. I looked at the note that read:

Ash-

Condoms are your best friend (;

I mean, I'm sure Clashton babies would be so cute but, no. Not right now.

Have fun kiddos!

-Brielle

"She's so fucking weird," Claire sighed, reading the note with me. I tossed that on the floor too and said, "I don't care. I'm more concerned with the beautiful, amazing girl in her underwear on my lap right now." Claire blushed and pushed me down on the bed and kissed me hungrily. I unhooked her bra and threw it across the room, along with her underwear and my boxers. I flipped us over so I had Claire pinned to the mattress, kissing her again as I fumbled to rip open the condom. I rolled it on as I kissed down her neck again, leaving another hickey in a different spot. Claire moaned while I roughly grabbed her hips and ground against her, desperately needing the friction. She removed one of her hands from my hair and reached down, lightly rubbing my erection. I moaned and stuttered out, "S-stop." She gave me a curious look and I said, "Don't want to come too early." Before attacking her mouth again. Claire moaned lightly and I lined up before pushing into her lightly.

I knew exactly what her reaction would be before she did. Claire let out a moan, arching her back as her hands clenched tightly around whatever she was holding, which happened to be my hair and my sheets. I moaned at how good she felt and at her grip in my hair.

I thrusted in gently, not wanting to hurt Claire. She moaned louder and said, "F-Faster, ple-ease." So I complied, gripping her hips harder and going faster and harder. Claire moaned and screamed out a few times, digging her fingernails into my back, probably leaving scratches everywhere. I almost came at the thought.

I kissed Claire again, but we couldn't kiss for long since we were both moaning and panting heavily.

"A-Ash-" Claire choked out in between moans. I looked down and she bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut as she held in another moan. That was enough to make me come.

I moaned loudly, my back arching as Claire and I came at the same time.

"Oh my God," Claire said when I collapsed next to her, rolling the condom off and throwing it in the trash.

"That was amazing," I sighed, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. Claire just snuggled in my arms under a sheet until she fell asleep.

If shopping with Claire always ends like this then I'd do it all the time.

IM SO SORRY THIS IS THE WORSE CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN OMFG THIS WAS SO AWKWARD IM SO SO SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 268 42
"You need to hang on." he told her through his tears. "I need you." She nodded. "You come back to me alive." he whispered. He leaned in and gently ki...
72.1K 2K 37
Hailey has been best friends with Michael, Ashton, Calum and Luke for most of her life. She goes to all their small shows in bars and is with them ev...
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
115K 3.5K 22
"Do you guys want to date him?" Calum asked, his brown eyes hopeful. "Yes," Michael and Luke chorused, their mind filled with images of...