ARRANGED MARRIAGE [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who'... More

β€’1
β€’2
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’6
β€’7
β€’9
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
IMPORTANT

β€’8

39.6K 1.3K 347
By JEONLUVV

___________________

Jungkook entered inside his home and saw you sitting on the couch. The conversation between him and seokjin came into his mind.

"Taehyung wanted us to date?"
Jungkook asked in shockness. Jin nodded as he chuckled.

"Yeah but he never told your name to her. He told her how much you don't want to date and then have your heart broken. He told her that she's the perfect girl for you."
Jin spoke with a smile.

Jungkook was beyond shock.

"She never had friends back then so she liked listening to what you and taehyung always did and taehyung was happy to share his adventures with you because no one ever asked him or was interested in whatever he said"
Seokjin said with a sad smile.

Jungkook took a long sigh.

"So Taehyung kind of told her everything about me?"
Jungkook asked and Jin nodded. He couldn't believe that you know everything about him through his best friend. His friend which knew how he was like.

Jungkook then decided it's best if he drop this topic. He put on a smile and spoke,
"Hyung, why don't you come home for a dinner? Y/N would be happy."

Jin smiled and nodded,
"I would love to but you guys are the newly weds so i think i should be the one inviting you two."

Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, how about on Wednesday night?"
Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook stood up and bowed but instead Jin hugged Jungkook and spoke,
"You are my little brother."

Jungkook smiled. He waved and was about to turn but he remembered something,
"Also hyung, don't mention that i came to your restaurant."

Jin chuckled,
"I don't know why you are asking that but alright."

Jungkook smiled and was about to walk to his car but Jin stopped him,
"Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned around and waited for him to continue.

"I don't think you came here to talk about taehyung..."
Jin said as Jungkook lowered his head because Jin was right.

"You are here to talk about you Y/N and your-"

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts when you asked,
"Why are you standing there?"

Jungkook ignored that and asked,
"Are you feeling alright? You should be in bed."

You smiled and spoke,
"I slept many hours so i am feeling fine."

Jungkook nodded as he took off his jacket. He walked towards the kitchen and drank water and returned to the living room.

He cleared his throat as he spoke,
"I met Seokjin hyung."

Your eyes widened and you immediately turned your face towards him.

"Really? Did he look fine?"
You asked and Jungkook nodded,
"Yeah, he took care of himself very well."

You sighed as you felt sad remembering how much he was crying on his little brother's death.

"He actually knows about our marriage and invited us to a dinner."
Jungkook said and you just simply said 'oh'.

You then nodded,
"Sure, i want to meet him."

"Wednesday night."
Jungkook said and you simply nodded. He took a sigh as he turned his back at you and walked to his room.

He sat on the edge of his bed as his mind recalled what Jin said to him.

"You are here to talk about Y/N and your feelings."
Jin said being fully sure. Jungkook got quiet, he didn't have any answer.

Jin took a long sigh as he walked towards Jungkook and put both of his hands on his shoulder,
"I know how much you are scared to fall in love but Y/N is now your wife. She is your partner and she will live with you till the end. So till when are you gonna hide your feelings? She is living with you now, under the same roof."

Jungkook just listened to Jin.

"Are you afraid that she's gonna push you away? Are you afraid that she's gonna cheat? Believe me she isn't that type of girl, she deserves to be with the best and i think you are best for her."
Jin patted his shoulders.

"Hyung we don't even talk."
Jungkook spoke.

"Then start talking Jungkook. Take the first step and make her yours."
Jin said with a smile.

"You don't know now but you'll be thankful later because right now, she is the bestest thing happened to you."
Jin said as he caressed his arm.

"Don't be a coward alright? Take her out and make your time memorable."
Jin smiled as he took a step away.

"I hope you do as i said. I'll see you on Wednesday because the kitchen needs my help, until then take care of yourself and Y/N."
Jin said as he waved and walked into the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed as he ruffled his hair. He closed his eyes for a brief moment to think about his feelings.

He hasn't attached to you yet but he's a man and he's single and on top of that, he's living with a woman about his age who's really pretty. How he won't be able to catch feelings?

He thinks hard about it. Even though he doesn't have feel anything but he agrees that both of you have a long life ahead and he must make it memorable and must take the first step.

- WEDNESDAY NIGHT -

You just simply wore a blouse and skirt, putting your hair down. You applied concealer under your dark circle and applied a light makeup.

As you were done, you left your room and walked downstairs. Jungkook wasn't there waiting for you so you decided to sit down for a bit.

Your phone started to ring and it was your friend, Sandy. You answered the call,
"Hey."

"Heyy! Are you home?"
Sandy asked.

"Yeah but I'm heading out for dinner."
You said.

"Oh no problem, i just have to give you something then I'll leave. I'm just 5 minutes away."
Sandy ended the call.

You sighed as you put down the phone. After a few minutes, the door bell ringed and you stood up to open it. At the same time, Jungkook got out of his room and was confused because they weren't expecting any visitors.

You opened the door and was attacked by your wild best friend with a hug. She chuckled as she hugged you.

"I haven't seen you in a long time and OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!"
She started to examine your body. You couldn't help but to let out a chuckle.

"Going on a date with brother in law huh?"
She smirked and you rolled your eyes.

Jungkook was listening to your conversation and a smile made it's way to his face when he heard Sandy calling him Brother in law.

"What are you here for?"
You asked her.

Sandy pulled out two tickets from her pocket and fanned herself with it.

"I got 2 extra tickets for Tango dance night."
She smiled as she said.

"So?"
You asked.

She rolled her eyes,
"What do you mean so? We always wantednto go. You know how to do tango and you should probably come with me there but not without your husband."

You scoffed,
"I can't come to a tango dance night with Jungkook."

That's when Jungkook decided to speak,
"Why not?"
He asked as he stood next to you. Sandy and you looked at him wide eyes but Sandy smiled,
"Hello brother in law! How are you?"

Jungkook chuckled and nodded while saying he's fine. Then he turned to look at you and raised an eyebrow but since you weren't talking, Sandy started speaking,
"She's really good at Tango dancing if you don't know and we both have been dying to go at one but couldn't get the tickets. Now i have got tickets thanks to a friend so i decided to invite you both."

Before you could disagree, Jungkook spoke,
"Sure, I'll love to be there."

You took a sigh,
"You don't even know how to do Tango."

Jungkook smirked,
"So what?"

Then he turned towards Sandy,
"When it is?"

She looked at the date and spoke,
"A week later."

Jungkook nodded,
"Great, I'll take Tango classes."

Your eyes widened and same goes to Sandy's.

"I know how to dance, Tango would be a piece of cake."
Jungkook proudly said making you mentally scoff.

"That's great then! I'll see you two there alright?"
Sandy looked at you two and nodded.

Jungkook nodded is reassurance.

"Y/N we will go buy dress a day before tango dance alright? Don't make other plans that day!"
Sandy said and you nodded.

She then waved,
"Now i won't take more of your time, have fun at your date!"
She shouted and ran away before you could deny it's a date.

Jungkook chuckled at her behaviour and turned towards you,
"Let's go, Hyung must be waiting."

You nodded and followed Jungkook to the car.

_________________

Jin closed off his restaurant for the night because of your dinner. He wanted to spend time with the two persons whom Taehyung and he cherishes alot.

The three of you were sitting at a table. Jin and you were talking whilst Jungkook was quiet and he was more focusing on his food.

Jin noticed that and he kicked Jungkook on his foot under the table. Jungkook got the sign and he turned his eyes towards you. Jin excused himself from the table as he said he has to make an important call.

Jungkook took a long breath as he started to speak,
"Have you ever tried Hyun's hand made food?"

You were shocked that he is talking to you.

"No, i haven't."
You spoke as you take a bite of your food.

"You definitely should, he makes amazing dishes."
Jungkook said as he found it a little awkward.

Both of you didn't share a word after that. Jin came back and he noticed the awkward atmosphere. He knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to do it alone so he decided to make a plan but he would use it later.

"Have you guys gone on a honeymoon yet?"
Jin asked causing Jungkook to chock and your eyes to widened. Jin patted Jungkook's back and chuckled.

Jin tried to make you two talk but he couldn't find a topic. Soon the dinner was over and both Jungkook and you decided to head back home.

The car ride back home is silent as usual but this time Jungkook was trying to talk. When he decided to speak, he noticed that you have drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook parked his car inside and decided to wake you up. When he called your name, you didn't responded but instead you snored a little.

Jungkook chuckled and he got out of his drivers seat. He walked to your side and unbuckled your seatbelt. He carefully placed his hand on your back and his other hand around your legs and picked you up.

As he was taking you inside in his arms, your scent was alluring him. This is the first time he's so close to you and he could hear and feel his heart beating fast.

He led you inside to your room. Once he laid you on the bed, he took off your shoes and covered your body with the blanket.

He sighed and closed his eyes, thinking how both of you can get happy together but he knows that can't happen because he isn't a master in relationships.

As he opened his eyes, he stared at your sleeping face. He literally regrets right now that he didn't talked to you, gave you time or company.

He starts to caress your hair slowly and carefully. He leans in and slowly pecks your forehead before saying,
"I'm sorry."

He turns off the lights and leaves your room with regrets.

----- TO BE CONTINUED.
Can i even complete this in 14 chs? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.3K 25
He never cared about anyone's feelings. She only cared about her daughter. She needed money for her daughter's surgery so she ended up doing a contra...
109K 2.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
8.9K 137 36
*I didn't knew that the decision took angrily by me will change everything* : : : : : : : : //. The story of two lovers who are all heart broken peop...
605K 26.8K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...