The Cafe L.S

By Loulover-28

Where Louis visits the cafe everyday and Harry is a employee. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

915 29 10
By Loulover-28

5 months. It had been 5 months and Harry and Louis were going amazing.

They had already confessed their love foe each other. They had already moved in together. But that was Harry's decision, due to Louis's nightmares.

Harry would hold him and kiss him and that was enough for Louis. Even his nightmares decreased, which were about the night when he was abused by his family and kicked out.

Due to his sexuality. But, now he was good.

Louis easily got insecure and jealous of the girls swooning over Harry. But Harry was always there to assure him that he was the only one.

But one day...

Louis cut.

He thought about how Harry could like any of those girls. He thought how 'disgusting' his body was.

But Harry made love to him.

Told him he was the one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.5K 155 9
Louis Tomlinson: Alpha, Prince of England Harry Styles: Omega, Servant in the royal castle β™” β™• β™” β™• β™” β™• i'm so sorry for the slow updates i'm j...
3.4K 134 10
Sunny Hills, Yorkshire. Winner of "Best Kept Town" seven years in a row. Criminal hotspot. After four years of related abductions across the county...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...