A Nexus Series Book 1: Anathe...

By Ysa_Arcangel

When the world was young, supernatural creatures walked among mankind freely. Chaos reigned as the supernatur... More

About Nexus Series Book 1: Anathema
1. Anathema
2. Spiritus
3. Boot-camp

Read the FULL Version of Anathema

25 1 3
By Ysa_Arcangel

Hey Arcangels!

I have goodnews Arcangels! Anathema is now out of Kindle Unlimited. Since I have full control of this book, I can now start posting the deleted chapters online! Isn't it great ?

I'm uploading the full version of Anathema on Inkitt. You can read it there for FREE and without ads.

Click the external link below or the Inkitt link on my profile!

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_ysa_arcangel

You can also download the Inkitt app on Playstore and Apple store. Once you've downloaded the app go back to this post and click on the Inkitt click to go to my profile. I will also comment the link so you can click it easily.

Thank you everyone! You people are my rock! I would be nothing without you guys!

Best,

Ysa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 122 5
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...
44.2K 6.4K 48
My body sank down as water ran into my body through my nostrils and mouth. I hanged on, keeping my eyes open and hoping for a miracle. A glowing form...
35.4K 953 75
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
1.8M 89.3K 59
There's a lot of secrets that live in this house, so many bad things happened that would give you nightmares. After a tragedy that changed the commu...