Venus

By angel48183

In mythology, there was a Greek goddess by the name of Aphrodite who was the goddess of love, beauty, pleasur... More

Aphrodite
Angie
Kayden
Gema
Emmett
Mel and Joana
Dante and Fletcher
All fair in love and.......
War
Apollo's warning
A feast shall be had by all
Beauty is skin deep
Romantic first date
Mortal lessons
Mortals and gods: A dance to be had by all aka Homecoming part 2
Lies and other tales
Love is in the air
Someone is watching: A Halloween chapter
Purity
Information
Love is the ultimate weapon
For whom the bells toll: A god like Christmas
Emmett and Gema, a kink fest for all
Dante and Joana, a sophisticated romp
Fletcher and Mel, sexual healing
A war is brewing
All it takes is a push in the right direction
The beginning of the end: A Valentine's day chapter part 1
Gods vs Titans: A Valentine's day chapter part 2
The outcome: A Valentine's day chapter part 3
Time flies: A graduation chapter
Time jump 4 years: a grand future
A Valentine's day delivery
Time jump 2 years: where are they now

Mortals and Gods: A dance to be had by all aka Homecoming

416 29 49
By angel48183

Angie's POV

"So, I was thinking that you could come to the homecoming game then we could go to the dance," Kayden said to me as he stood by me as I pulled my books out of my locker.

I closed the locker door and looked at him, "why Kayden Michaels are you asking me to be your date?"

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him, "Actually I am asking my girl to come see me play and dance with me."

I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. Fireworks erupted. Ever since our first kiss, it was like this. I could never get enough of this feeling.

"Oh look it's the love birds," Mel said with a face.

I pulled back from him and looked at her, "well maybe if you would give Fletcher a chance you could be a lovebird too," I retorted.

"If he wants this, then he needs to work for it," she said with a look.

Emmett and Dante walked up sliding their hands into Gema's and Joana's.

"Where's Fletch at," Kayden asked.

"I think he's asking Gloria to the dance," Emmett said.

"Wait. What?" Mel looked at him.

"Well, when a guy likes a girl, he tends to ask her out," he said.

"No, you doof. What do you mean he is asking Gloria?"

"Well, that's what I heard when I overheard them talking. So, that means he is asking her."

"Oh hell no. Over my dead body," she huffed storming off.

"Dude, what was that," Kayden asked him.

"Well, someone had to light a fire under "he needs to work for it". I mean, really?"

"Is he really asking Gloria," Kayden asked.

"No genius. Emmett just said that so Mel will get the lead out of her ass and actually give him a break," Dante shot back, earning a look from Kayden while us girls laughed.

Emmett smirked and Kayden rolled his eyes.

"You should hear him. It's like listening to a chick. Sort of like you," Dante said to Kayden. "Do you think she likes me? Is she playing hard to get? Why won't she give me a chance?" Dante said in a high pitched mocking voice.

"Between you and Fletch I don't know who is the bigger pansy," Emmett said.

"Nice," Kayden said with a look.

With that we all went to class.

Mel did find Fletcher who was at his locker, "listen her buddy. No one and I mean no one is going to upstage me."

He stopped and looked at her with an arched eyebrow.

"So, if you think you're asking Gloria to the dance, you're sadly mistaken because you're taking me. Got it?"

"And what if I don't want to take you?"

She gave him a look.

"I mean you're hot and all but baby, it doesn't mean I'm going to wait around forever," he told her.

"Excuse me," she said to him.

"You heard me. So, either go out with me and let show you how a lady should be treated or don't. But I'm done chasing," he told her as he leaned back against the locker and crossed his arms.

She glared at him until Venus walked up.

"Hi. I couldn't help but overhear your dilemma," she said to them as Fletcher straighten up and and Mel looked at her.

"Now it seems you both are stubborn and that's cool and all, but you need to just go out already," she said to them.

"And why should we do that," Mel asked her.

"Because obviously you both want each other, duh. You just don't want to cave. Which is fine if you want to be old and alone with a million cats. Just think about it," she winked and walked away.

They stood there confused.

********
Venus POV

Mortals make things more complicated than they need to be. No wonder why most of them are miserable creatures. If they made more love than war, there wouldn't be the insanity running rampant through the world.

Now onto the games to see how these mortals fair going against each other. They would never last on Olympus, for we have great warriors that compete.

Friday night arrived as did the game of the mortals. Kayden refer me to it as football, whatever that meant. I prefer chariot races, archery, and sword fight my self.

We took a seat on the cold metal. I will be so glad when we return. I never sit in the stadium. I am usually in a comfortable chair overseeing the games.

Plus the weather was a lot cooler than it is in Olympus. I was not use to this. Mars took a blanket and covered me with it and handed me a hot beverage. I took a sip.

"What do they call this liquid," I asked him.

"The mortals refer to it as Hot Cocoa," he said.

"Well, it is delicious," I said as I took another sip.

Then the others joined us, which were Angie and her friends and our fellow gods. They wanted to see the game and battle that was about to happen.

Diana looked at me, "what kind of battle is this?"

"They refer to it as Football."

"Not archery?"

"No."

"What kind of competition is this?"

"Hopefully a brutal one," Minerva smiled.

Oh Minerva, such a warrior is she.

*******
Angie's POV

Sitting here with the gods and goddesses was a bit unnerving. I had to tell my friends that they were Venus's and Mar's siblings. Well that wasn't wrong. I just didn't tell them that most of them came from the same father and that they were gods. Plus, I was swore to secrecy.

We sat there as the game started. I was rooting for Kayden and I was also wearing his letterman's jacket. I could smell his cologne on it which I loved. Then I heard someone yell, "go Kayden! Wooooo! Score us a touch down baby!" Ugh I forgot Suzanne was a cheerleader.

"Ignore her," Gema said to me.

"Kind of hard when she has a screechy voice and is right in front of us," I sighed.

"But Kayden only has eyes for you. Suzanne is old news," she said to me.

I smiled at that.

"You're right."

"I'm always right," she countered and I laughed.

The game started and the boys were doing well. I had to admit they were good. They played hard throughout the game. It was amazing. I wish I would have came to see them play before.

People were cheering and you could see the charge of electricity in the air from the excitement. I couldn't tell if it was from the crowd or the gods being their but their was something there.

Then the final play happened. We held our breath as the ball snapped into the air and other players tackled each other as Fletcher ran and the ball came right to him. He caught it and ended in the end zone with everyone cheering.

We won the game and it was amazing. All of us got up and hurried off the bleachers and over to the guys. I fought through the crowd to get through to Kayden, yelling his name when I finally made my way through only to be smacked with reality.

There was Suzanne with her arms flung around his neck and then kissing. My chest felt heavy and it felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest. Not again. I turned and left.

*********
Kayden's POV

After Fletcher caught the winning touchdown, we were caught up in the excitement of it all. Someone grabbed me and before I knew crashed their lips onto mine but it wasn't Angie.

Her kisses were electrifying, there's were cold. Then I realized who it was. Suzanne. I pushed her away as I saw Angie leaving.

"What's wrong baby?"

"What's wrong?! You are a stupid bitch!"

Everyone stopped.

"I told you it was over! We are over! I'm with someone new and you are too stupid to get it! So let me spell it out for you! We are over and have been you stupid girl!"

"But you don't mean that," she whined.

"Get it through your thick head! I don't want you! Now stay away from me you shallow, selfish bitch!" With that I stormed off. Great now Angie hates me.

The others looked at each other, "this is bad," Gema said.

"No this is beyond bad," Mel added.

"Kayden will be lucky if he even gets another chance," Joana told them.

"So now what," Emmett asked them.

"Maybe we can be of service," Apollo said to them.

"Who are you," Fletcher asked.

"Who we are is not important. What we need to do is fix this mess," he told him.

"And we shall start with her," Minerva said looking at Suzanne's with her arms crossed. "Dian care to assist me?"

"Gladly," Diana smiled. They walked over to Suzanne and whispered something in her ear then walked away with her.

"So, it still doesn't help with our issue at hand," Dante said to them.

"Let Venus and Mars handle them. You six come with us," Apollo said to them as they all walked off the field.

I finally caught up with Angie, "Angie wait!"

She turned to me, "what Kayden?!"

"I swear I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

"I've heard that so many times from Tristan. Do you have any idea what it's like to know you're not good enough? Oh that's right because you don't," I snapped. I watched her remove my jacket and hold it out to me.

"Here. Take it."

I took it from her, "Angie?"

"I refuse to let someone take my heart and play with it. Give it to Suzanne," she said as she turned and walked away. At that moment I felt like I was dying inside.

"Hmm, it seems like we have a slight bump in the road," Venus said.

I turned to them.

"Pft, this is nothing," Mars added.

"What are you two babbling about?"

"Oh sweetie, no one said love was going to be easy but it will be worth it," she smiled.

I looked at them.

"Let's go and fix this. The others are taking care of the other issue while we fix this problem," she smiled.

"I don't see how."

"Then you don't understand love," she told me. "Now lets go. We have a love to save."

I watched her walk away.

"Yeah, I would listen to her. She knows about this," Mars said to me.

I sighed. What did I have to lose?

Looks like our young lovers hit a slight bump. But remember the gods are involved so anything can and will happen. Plus there is a part two.

Now I must hide. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 20 21
Many forget that the goddess of love was born from the raging sea, but she would do anything to protect her daughter. Adora was Aphrodite's last daug...
548 43 22
In an attempt to protect her heart, newly single, Ember has sworn off love. Intrigued, the goddess Aphrodite decides to change the girl's mind. But w...
36.2K 1.2K 35
"Kiss me." He whispers. "I-I don't know how...I've never done this before." I frantically whisper and tilt my head. My nose slightly brushes again...
719K 7.7K 16
*Reverse Harem* *Mature Content* ~Mythology with a twist~ Join Mila on her new journey... after death. Angels are in deed real... and so are the Gree...