You and the Music: Seventeen...

By MeiraGaleSmith

It's about a Filipina Carat and Kpop lover who dreams to be an idol. On the way to her dream she met SEVENTEE... More

Introduction:
Character Profiles:
CHAPTER I: MAGENTA
CHAPTER II: Amazed
Chapter IV: Them
CHAPTER V: Bonding
Chapter VII: 진짜요?! (Jinjjayo?!)
CHAPTER VIII: 이건 무슨 똣이에요? (What Does This Mean?)
CHAPTER IX: I Can Do It! (할수있어요)
CHAPTER X: Chocolate (초코릿)
CHAPTER XI: No Return

CHAPTER VI: 좋아해요 (I Like You)

44 1 0
By MeiraGaleSmith

(A/N: I suggest you listen to 20 by Seventeen. In my opinion, this is the right theme song for this chapter. *^▁^*)

Still Vernon's POV

The hyungs decided to escort the girls to their home because it's night already and very dangerous for them to travel alone considering they are girls.

" Ahmm, oppas it's fine with us. We have brought a car that the company lent us. " Honey said.

But in her tone of voice, I can sense that she hopes that the hyungs will not agree.

" Well, how about choosing about three or four members to accompany them in their car and the rest should ride the van. " Seungcheol-hyung suggested.

They all groaned then debated who will accompany MAGENTA in their car.

These hyungs...

" How about we let MAGENTA choose? " Jun barged in.

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo Jun, you have finally spoken! Hehe)

Then they all looked at the girls and making puppy eyes.

" Well, oppas this is a decision to make. How about each of us will choose the member?....(looked at SEVENTEEN) I'll choose Seungkwan-oppa, I have something to tell him. " Violet declared.

The next is Sky. We all looked at her.

" Ahmm. How about DK-oppa? " Sky said shyly and blushing.

Seungkwan and DK high-fived happily. The next is Honey.

I wish Red will choose me..I wish..Yah? Why am I hoping for it? Aissh. I don't care but I want Red to choose me. Jebal!

"---Joshua-oppa because he has something to teach me." Honey declared.

Joshua, DK and Seungkwan accompanied them. Now it's Red's turn. Jebal, choose me. Choose me.

" I'll volunteer for Red! " Hoshi said. 😉

" (Looks at Hoshi) Yah! Let her choose, are you Red? (Then looks at Red) Go on, now. Are you okay with him?" Seungcheol-hyung scolded Hoshi and waited for Red's answer.

I looked at Red. She looks from Hoshi to me but doesn't do it obviously. I smiled at her and just looked away. I don't want to hope...but...

Silence.

" Okay. Since, Hoshi-oppa voluntered I'll go with him. Is it fine? " Red replied after what seemed about a century. She is like looking at me like she's sorry then just given me a smile back. 😊

Everyone nodded and decided to enter the van already. Seungcheol-hyung counted the members. 9 members should be inside the SEVENTEEN van including himself as for 4 members in the MAGENTA car.

Aishh. I'm sensing something fishy about Hoshi-hyung's motives already.

I just put on my earphones and listened to music when I entered the van.

Your POV

You can't say no to Hoshi-oppa. He volunteered himself and who are you to reject, right? But you noticed that Vernon looks at you pleadingly too then smiled at you and looked away as he put earphones.

Your group hurriedly entered the car. Violet drives.

Joshua-oppa opened the car door for us. You all whispered your thanks. Honey blushed at the gesture. You realized that Joshua-oppa is also the sweet guy and gentleman of SEVENTEEN.

" Oh. DaeIn-ah, you know how to drive? " Seungkwan-oppa asked as he took the front seat.

" Ne, oppa. I just got my license last two months ago. " Violet replied.

" That is awesome! " Seungkwan-oppa exclaimed in English.

(A/N: I know I'm writing in English but SEVENTEEN and MAGENTA here is really speaking korean but I wrote it in English for everyone's' benefit. Arrasseo? Kamsahamnida~😘😘)

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Seating arrangement of MAGENTA and 4 of the SEVENTEEN members in the car.

|Violet|Seungkwan|
|Sky|DK|Honey|
|Hoshi|Red|Joshua|

Seating arrangement for SEVENTEEN van. Mingyu is the driver.

|Mingyu|Wonwoo|
|The8|Jun|
|Woozi|Dino|Vernon|
|Jeonghan|S.Coups|

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Hoshi's POV

" Red-ah, are you okay? " I asked her because she seems so quiet.

" Ahh. N-ne, oppa? " Red replied stuttered.

" How's the feeling that you have debuted? " I asked her.

" Honestly, we are very happy about it. We loved how the people received us warmly. This has always been our dream. Now it's our start, a new chapter in our life..." she answered honestly.

Red is this girl who deserves the best. The person she will love is sure lucky. In the short time I knew about her, I know that she's someone pure.

" Me too. Especially that I choreograph our dances a lot, I felt so great that there are people out there who appreciates us especially during our first debut. " I simply stated.

She smiled so sweetly at me.

Okay! Fine. I'm gonna admit that I like her. I want to confess to her. Well, how can I do it? We'll she just knew me and then our good start as friends will be ruined? How can do it without shocking her? Maybe I should wait for the right time...I guess..

Someone waved a hand in front of my face.

" Oppa? Where are you? " Red was the one waving a hand in front of my face.

" Ahh. Mianhae Red-ah. Where were we? " I awkwardly asked.

" You said something like in the right time. " she replied.

OMO! Did i said it?o(╯□╰)o

" Right time for someone like you to start doing things what a real idol does. Professional but funny and amazing at the same time. " I lamely answered.

" Ahh. Arrasseo. " she replied looking at me suspiciously but smiled.

We talked for a while and done the BooSeokSoon thing again. You know, our funny antics.

When we are near Gangnam...

We were laughing at DK as he made funny faces and cracked jokes with Seungkwan.

Everyone was having a great time during the travel.

My cellphone beeped. The same with DK, Joshua and Seungkwan. We immediately checked our phones. It's a message from the app called Line. The SEVENTEEN members belong to the group chat named 17.
✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉

1 Message from

SEVENTEEN

OPENING...

From: 17 S.COUPS

Yah!! Don't be so loud. Your voices can be heard for miles away.

*insert cute bear with megaphone sticker*

From: 17 Hoshi

Were not!

From: 17 Seungkwan

Were just livening up the atmosphere. 😀😀

From: 17 DK

Huh? Were not?

From: 17 Joshua

I'm trying to calm them down but they're too noisy but not one of the girls complained.

From: 17 S.COUPS

I'll see you when we reach the dorm.

*insert cute bear with evil grin gif*

✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉

" Did you receive the message too? " I asked the two.

" Of course, obviously. " Seungkwan and DK rolled their eyes in sync.

This two...

Your POV

Hoshi-oppa looks like he is thinking considering that it took a minute before he replied to me.

When we reached our dorm in Gangnam...

" Your dorm is only two blocks from ours?! " Seungkwan exclaimed. 😮😮

" Ne, oppa. Waeyo? " Honey  replied.

" Maybe we can suggest dinners or hangouts in each others' dorm. " Hoshi suggested with a light bulb on his head.

" It's a great idea, oppa. " you replied.

The SEVENTEEN van parked in front of your dorm. One by one, each member got out and stood.

" Guys, how about you all come in and I'll prepare snacks for us? " Honey suggested. 😄😃

Everyone nodded their heads and entered your dorm.

In the living room...

" You can settle yourselves here and just feel at home. " Sky suggested.

" We're fine here. " Seungcheol-oppa spoke.

" Okay, we will leave you here, alright? I'll ask one of the girls to accompany you. " Violet said to the oppas.

" We'll be right back. " Honey said and doing a bit of aegyo. 🤗

You got in your room first and change your clothes to a white t-shirt and cute black jogging pants. Then headed to the kitchen.

When you finished making the hot chocolate, you poured it in cute mugs and served it by 4 in a tray.

" Oh! Nice one. We'll help you. " Hoshi stood up and helped you with the tray.

Then Mingyu-oppa followed you in the kitchen and helped bring the mugs to the living room.

" Yah! Read the words on her shirt! " Jihoon-oppa points at you.

Everyone looks at you and your tshirt. You found yourself blushing as you read your own shirt. ' Mr. Twix's '. You all looked at them and smiled shyly.

" Nice t-shirt, JangMi-dongsaeng. " Jeonghan complimented.

" I..um...It's just..um..I accidentally wore it? " you lamely excused.

Everyone just grinned. And Vernon's grin is the widest.

" She's your #1 fangirl. " Mingyu teased and looks at Vernon.

" Yeah. Obviously. " Vernon smirked. 😉

When the other three girls appeared, the snacks were served. Everyone enjoyed eating and then after a while...

" Kamsahamnida, MAGENTA for the snacks. We better go back to our dorm and we will have a full schedule tomorrow. Good Evening and annyeong. " Seungcheol-oppa acknowledge as he looks from time to time at his watch.

SEVENTEEN said their goodbyes.

" Red-ah..I have something to tell you. " Vernon whispered at your ear and grabbed you by your wrist. He took you near a tree in front of your dorm.

" Mwo? " you asked.

" Didn't you notice anything? Of Hoshi-hyung? " he said to you.

" Aniyo. Waeyo, oppa? " you asked.

" Jinjja? Ahh. Mianhae, it's just nothing. " Vernon let go of your wrist.

" Hansol-ah! What are you doing there? Let's go. " Seungkwan-oppa called him.

Then they all left.

이건 모슨 뜻이에요?
(Igeon museun ddeusieyo?)

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Translation:

Igeon museun ddeusieyo - What does this mean?

Annyeonghaseyo, carat-deul reader! A long update for you? How do you find it? I hope you don't get bored. Please don't forget to vote after every chapter and comment down. Kamsahamnida.

Always spread the love for our SEVENTEEN and slip into the diamond lifeu yeah! Mansae. Jjak! Jjak! Jjak! Jjak! 🤗🤗😍😍😘😘

Sarang,
Marie 마리 ♥♥♥♥

P. S.

Can you comment down on what is the best theme song for this story? Kamsa~

Then tell me what you think of this chapter? Kamsa again~😋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.2K 23
a story about pretend relationships, love, and regrets.
85.4K 2K 31
You're a fan of a famous Korean boy band named "SEVENTEEN" but you're not Korean instead you're a Filipina. Do you think you and your bias Woozi wil...
5.3K 289 19
A Seventeen fanfiction. __ About Love and Friendship. The new girl (Kaisa) gets a scholarship at a famous collage in the middle of the term. ...
7.4K 410 34
An American girl needs to move to Korea without even knowing the language. She has to learn Korean AND also has to deal with all the selfish girls at...