The Cafe L.S

By Loulover-28

Where Louis visits the cafe everyday and Harry is a employee. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

1

1.4K 36 0
By Loulover-28

Louis groaned. He couldn't sleep again.

He blamed it on the nightmares. They just won't leave him alone. He got up and wore his sweatshirt.

He walked to the café. It just opened days ago. At least it would give him relief and help him escape his nightmares.

He entered and was hit with the warmth of the café.

He slightly smiled to himself as the aroma calmed him.

He went in further and liked how peaceful it was. It was quite late though.

He went up and ordered his coffee. He would be lying if he said he didn't get distracted by the waiter's emerald eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
23.8K 1.4K 11
Yellow. Harry called him yellow. Of all things? Yellow? OR Written for the HLSummerFest2020 Based on a prompt. Louis was a mess. A stuttery mess...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...