Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

2

10.4K 252 46
By j_fromig

+ I N D I A +

I got up and threw on my sweatsuit from last night and some slides to pick up Sky. I stood and waited for Ms. James to open the door so I could get Skylar. Once she opened the door Sky ran to me. "Mommmmy, I missed you." She said giving me a big hug.

I smiled at her, "I missed you too baby girl." I picked her up and grabbed her bag out of Ms. James hand.

"Thank you Ms. James." I said as I attempted to hand her some money.

"Girl, you know I'm not gone take your money. Skylar is no problem!" She said. I nodded my head and headed to my car. Once I got Skylar buckled in I hopped in the front and started the car. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth as I pulled off. "Ian got no love for no black feet ratchet .. Im just tryna hit it then curve, no attachments!", I said as I rapped along with Moneybagg Yo as Black feet played through my speakers. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Sky in the back turning up. I was in my own zone just vibing on my way to my granny house. As I pulled up I turned down my music so I wont get cussed out because, my granny do not play that. I parked my car in the driveway then hopped out. I walked to back and grabbed Sky and walked in.

"Hey granny." I said. "Hey gwanny." Sky said.

"Hey my babies, how y'all doing?" She asked as she came from the kitchen drying her hands. So she could get Sky.

"Im doing fine, how you doin' ole lady?" I asked as I sat at the island. "Gwanma I doin' grweat." Sky said, making us both laugh.

"Girl hush yo mouth.", She said laughing. "Im good though, I cant complain and thats good SkySky. What granny baby been up to?"

"I know that's right, what you doing today?" I asked. "Notinnng, I been bweing a goot girl." Sky lil bad self said as she played with her fingers. I put Sky down and went to get us some juice out the fridge. I walked over and gave it to her.

"My lil boo thang want to spend some time with me so.. you two little girls need to get out my house." She said checking her phone.

"Dang G-Ma its like that?" I said, grabbing my chest acting hurt.

"What that boy you listen to say? You know how that go." She said her Moneybagg Yo voice. I busted out laughing man she a whole character.

"Alright Ill see you later tell me how it go, be safe G-ma don't get him shot at." I said hugging her. "Sky give granny a hug and a kiss so we can go." I said. She did as told I grabbed her hand as we walked outside. I strapped her in and got in the car. I connected my phone to the radio and played Cash by Lil Baby. Sky be swearing this her song. I turned my music all the way up and sped off. My phone started ringing indicating that I had an incoming call. I looked at it and it was my granny.

"Hello"

"Girl slow yo ass down, while you get my baby in that car!" She yelled into the phone.

"Granny I wasn't even going that fast." I laughed.

"Girl you did at least 90 after you backed out! That don't make no damn sense." She said.

"Granny aren't you posed to be getting ready for your date?" I asked

"Stay out of grown folks business ." She said and hung up

My music started back playing. "Is you mad cuh i gettin casshhh, mmmmm place mmmmm new wraith mmm fwace i want her head uummm mm floor ... showerrrrr ... hourrrrrr." She said kicking her legs back and foward nodding her head. She started waving her little hands.

+ L A I L A N I +

India 🤞🏽🤤- wya ?
Me- krib wbu?
India 🤞🏽🤤- omwh .. the mall the move ?
Me- yeah fasho , u got Sky?
India 🤞🏽🤤- yea
Me- bring me a wood
India 🤞🏽🤤- iight

I was at home bored until India texted me. I got up and went to get in the shower. A few minutes later I heard India and Skylar extra selves enter the house. I wrapped my hair and put on my robe so I could go meet them. Skylar was looking pretty in her nike outfit. "Heey Sky." I spoke. She waved as I grabbed my stuff from India. "Thanks boo." After they left I proceeded to get dressed. I do not know what I want to wear. After about 20 minutes of thinking I decided on some light blue jeans with rips on the thighs and knees, a white tube top, and my Gucci Blooms GG supreme slides with the belt to match. I went in my closet to the section with my bags and grabbed my matching mini chain cross body bag. I put my gum, charger, and keys in there until I got ready to leave.

+ I N D I A +

Skylar and I finally made it home after we left Lailani house there was an traffic jam. So we were stuck for a few minutes. "Sky you wanna go to the mall?" I asked her. One thing about Skylar is she love to get out and shop.

"Yes!" She yelled as she ran to get her IPad. I walked in my bathroom and started to run some bath water for her. I put her favorite bubble bath in there as a waved my hand in the water to make the bubbles. "Sky, come on so you can take a bath." I yelled so she could hear me. Minutes later I heard her little self enter the room. I helped her take her clothes off so she could get in and play while I take a shower. I turned the TV that was mounted on the wall to her favorite show and quickly undressed so I could take a shower. After a few minutes we were both done. I got out and washed her up. Once I was finished I got her out the tub and wrapped her in a towel as I did the same to myself. We were out of the bathroom trying to decide what to wear. I went to get Sky dressed first because it's gone take me a little longer. We walked into her room and in the closet. I chose her a red black and white champion shirt, some black jeans, her black MK belt with the silver buckle, and her red Jordan 11's. I grabbed her little black MK cross body purse. "Come in here while I get dressed." I said handing her her iPad.

"Otay." She said. She ran and jumped on my bed getting comfortable. I walked into my closet and I think ima match with Skylar today. I got my outfit like hers and laid it out. Once I got everything I needed I started to get dressed. "Mommy pway my swon." Sky said.

"Girl which one?" I asked turning on the speaker.

"Is u mad cuh I get cash." She said. I laughed and turned it on. She got to throwing up her "gang" signs and mumbling the lyrics. I grabbed my phone and got on Snapchat to record us a video. Once her lil bad but saw me recording she turnt up. She stood up and started jumping up and down. "Swe im ma facee I want ha leeggg." She said lifting one leg. I was dying laughing this girl is a true character. I stopped recording and watched the video before uploading it. I played Key Glock Russian Cream next. We were in our own little lane turning up.

"How you want ya hair lil mama?" I asked her.

"Pwuff ball pweeaseee." She said.

"Alright, come on." I grabbed my spray bottle with water, a comb, brush, and my edges brush. I sat her down in my vanity chair and started to do her hair. I sprayed it as I combed through it. Once I was done combing through it, I put a little coconut oil on it and brushed it up. I grabbed a hair tie and made her puff ball. I used my edges brush to lay her baby hairs. I put a medium sized black bow in front of her puff. After I was done with her I flat ironed my bob and brushed it a little. I put Sky little tennis bracelet on her right arm with her matching necklace. I decided to just wear my Rolex and necklace. I grabbed my black Dolce and Gabbana cross body bag and put some money, my card, keys, lip gloss, phone charger, pepper spray, and some gum inside it. "C'mon Sky." I said. I made sure everything was turned off before walking in the living room.

"I want jwucie." Sky said.

"Juice." I said as I took her in the kitchen so she could pick the kind she want. Once she picked her juice we got ready to leave I got the keys to my Benz and grabbed Sky hand as we walked out the house.

BestBitxh💋- kome sxoop me
Me- iight ill b there shortly , make sure yo ass ready 🙄 !
BestBitxh💋- girl fuxxk u & okay 🤣

I strapped Sky in the back and got in. I put on my seatbelt and started the car. I made a mental note to check my account balance and to count my stash money. I connected my phone to the radio playing Trending by Moneybagg Yo before pulling off. I drove to Lailani house, I already know this bitch not bout to be ready so I'm about to take my time. After a few minutes of slow traffic I finally made it. I got out and grabbed Skylar. I used my key to get in. We walked into Lailani room and she was doing her makeup. "Girl we gotta pop out ! The mall bout to be packed and you know ya girl SINGLE." Lailani said twerking as she talk. I just laughed at how crazy my best friend is.

"Girl cut the cap, you kno whattaname got that on lock." I said messing with her.

"Girl whatever." Lailani said as she finished up her makeup. I gave Skylar my phone so she could find something to entertain herself while we wait on Lailani to get done.

"Girl hurry yo ass up we ain't got all day." I said as she packed her makeup up to put it back in her bag.

"Girl shut up." She said as I got up and sat at her vanity so I could touch my face up. Lailani looked upside my head and smacked her teeth annoyed that I'm trying to rush her. I put on a pair of her unused lashes and made sure my brows were on point.

+ K I N G +

"What the fuck King?" Diamond said. I don't know what the fuck wrong with her dumb ass.

"We don't do no kissing." I looked at her with a blank expression. She crazy as hell this hoe just got done sucking my dick and tried to kiss me.

"Bae you tripping." She said and I laughed. I'm inpatient no relations I just fuck and dip.

"Say mane you can gone with that bae shit." I told her shutting that shit down. "Matta' fact you really can go ma." I tell her pushing her off of me. After I walked her out the apartment I use to fuck hoes I and went to get in the shower. I sat my water how I like and hopped in.

30 minutes later

I got out and got dressed in my red True Religion shirt with the white sign, some black jeans, and my red 11's to get ready to go to the mall. For some reason lil mama from last night kept coming across my mind she was bad as fuck. There is a strong possibility that she will be at this mall. Everybody be in this hoe deep as hell from the ballers to the ratchet baby mamas and the nappy headed kids. I sent a text to my nigga Kain and the guys and told them the mall gone be the move. I walked out the apartment with the keys to my black on red 2019 Bentley Continental GT speed. I got in and turned on Nba Youngboy Red Rum and headed to a gas station so I could get me a pineapple Fanta and some tropical starburst. I left my car running as I ran in the store. I walked in the store and grabbed what I wanted and went to the register. The lil dude at the register looked like he saw a ghost when he saw me. I don't know what that bullshit all about but one of my young niggas will most definitely pay him a visit later tonight.

I payed and walked out the store it was a thick lil bitch standing outside. Once she turned around I recognized her as a hoe I used to fuck with. She was on that dumb shit so I had to cut her off. "Hey King." She spoke. I mentally rolled my eyes, "Wassup." I said dryly hoping she'll catch on and move around. "Where you at now, I wanna stop by." She said licking her lips. For some reason the thought of me wanting her to leave me alone went away. Her head game something serious, she can do all types of tricks with her mouth. God blessed the hell out of her. "Same spot." I said referring to the apartment. I wouldn't dare let these wild ass hoes know where I lay my head. That's law! These days bitches be crazy as hell. I walked away and got in my car. I turned my radio all the way up as Back then by Moneybagg Yo blasted through my speakers as I backed out of the parking lot. I sped down the street and made a few blocks in case that girl crazy ass was on that dumb shit trying to follow a nigga and shit. I'd hate to have to kill that hoe.

+ L A I L A N I +

"India." I yelled form my room.

"Huh?" She asked walking in my room.

"This look right?" I asked her spinning around to show her my hair. My stylist is out of town so I'm doing it myself until he get back. He do not want nobody else in my head so I got to make it do what it do until he can bless me. I was rocking my two week old body wave frontal unit. It didn't look bad it was just time to take it down.

"Yeah, its cute." She said adjusting her bracelet.

"Okay bet." I said finishing up and sliding my feet in my shoes. After I put on my jewelry I grabbed my purse to match my shoes and I walked out my room ready to ride out. "Sky you want some candy?"

"Yes." She said with a big kool-aid smile. I grabbed a handful of chewy's and gave them to her. India got this lil girl so spoiled.

"Take a picture of us." India said handing me her phone. I grabbed it and waited on them to pose before snapping a couple of pictures of them.

20 minutes later

We finally made it to the mall and boy this bitch was packed. "Girl lets go in Gucci." I told my bestfriend as I made my way inside of the store. I was looking around at a couple of things I like then my eyes caught a cute jumpsuit. I went to the rack it was on to see if they had my size. They did so I grabbed it and continue to search the store. I saw a couple of crossbody bags. One was $1,390.00 and the other was $980.00 I couldn't help but to get them both. It was a pretty skirt that I liked so I got it. I went to the men's area and went and got me a supreme belt with the king snake print and a belt with the G buckle. India was walking around looking at stuff. So far she only had her and Sky a pair of shoes. She really don't be geeked over this designer shit. If it's cute she will cop other than that she straight but then again the bitch own half of this store.

+ I N D I A +

I can't believe Lailani cheap self spending money. I got a few purses, it was hard finding stuff for Sky but I got her a couple pairs of shoes, two cute dresses, and a small purse. "Your total will be $10,786.52." The cashier told me. I pulled out my black card and swiped it. Lailani ducked off to go find a outfit and I stood there to wait on her.

"Sky you see something you want?" I asked her.

"I want that." She said pointing at a belt like the one Lailani had on.

"Okay, umm sir do y'all have this in kids?" I asked the man who worked here. He looked up at the belt and nodded.

"Um yes ma'am they are over here, you'll just have to pick the size that you need." He said back. Sky grabbed my hand and ran behind him as he led us to where they were at. I found her size and got it. After paying for it I grabbed the bags and Sky hand and headed on out the store.

"We meet again." I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and it was King he was with a few guys. His eyes landed on Sky and he waved at her. Sky was confused but she waved back.

"Damn King, thats you?" One of his guys asked referring to me with his jaw about to drop to the floor. I laughed because he acting like he never seen a bad bitch before.

"Nigga fix ya face and nah, not yet." King said. I chuckled then he looked at me and licked his lips. Oh lord that did something to me. I felt my lil girl getting turnt up down there. "India these my niggas Ty, Dee, and Kain." Ty and Dee both nodded their heads as King introduced them. Kain was a little rude with his ugly ass.

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm India and this is my daughter Skylar." I said.

King 😋

I did not know shawty had a little girl but I'm not one to judge. Lil mama got them bandz she just dropped off a few bands in this one store. I can tell she got lil baby spoiled by all of the money she dropped off. She seem like the type of female that will never depend on nobody for shit and I can respect that. I can tell by the way she move that she the type to hold her nigga down no matter what through thick and thin. I find that attractive as hell. "Where yo sister at?" I asked India.

"Damn bro, you telling me she got a sister too?" Ty dumb ass asked pulling out his phone to make sure he look decent.

"Yes nigga, she off limits tho." I said laughing.

"She's actually my bestfriend." India said correcting us.

"You ready?" Lailani asked India as she walked up and saw all of us. India knodded grabbed Skylar hand and we all started to walk out the store. "Wassup ya'll." She spoke to us I simply nodded my head.

"I'll carry them for you." I told India, grabbing her bags from her.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I paused and licked my lips before speaking again. "So me and my bros throwing a party tonight, you and Lailani trying to come out and fuck with it?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Um, I'll think about it... I got Sky so I don't do too much of that partying stuff its not really a big option for me." she replied.

"Oh okay, let me see your phone." I said. She reached in her purse and pulled out her phone unlocking it before handing it to me. I quickly typed in my number and called my phone so I can have her number. "What store ya'll bout to hit up next?"

"Footlocker." India said. "Sky and I need to get us some shoes, y'all bout to come cop something? Its some new j's out." She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Fasho." Ty said

"Nah, I actually gotta go check on Cali." Dee said referring to his one year old daughter.

"Anything cool with me." Kain said as long as he spending time with Lailani he straight. I already know bro tryna hit some. I did a little check on them. Lailani be on and off with a young nigga named Kristin or Kristian something like that. Right now they off so bro can do what he gotta do, as long as lil mama keep it a G and let him know what she got goin'. We headed on to footlocker and India and lil mama went their own way to get them some shoes while I held their bags. I stayed behind and kind of browsed the racks. My eyes landed on some wheat forces and it'll only be right if I cop.

"Need any help finding anything?" A young nigga walked up and said.

"Let me get these in a 10." I said handing him the shoe as I kept on looking. ""Aye lemme get the all red 5's and the blue and black ones in a 10, along with the concrete 10's, the pink snakeskin 11's , the navy blue snakeskins , the black lookin snakeskin 11's, and the black and yellow Jordan 1's." I said pointing at the shoes as he wrote them down. I guess so he could remember what all I said.

+ I N D I A +

"Sky you can anything you want, go pick you out some shoes." I told her. I was going to pick her out a few pair myself. Theres not a pair of shoes that I have that she do not have. I was waiting for the person who was gone assist me today to come over. I am most definitely copping the cotton candy air max and the matching windbreakers, the black and red Jordan 5's, the black and yellow Jordan 13's, the all red Air Max Plus, all of the the snakeskin 11's, and the platinum tint Jordan retro 11s. When the dude finally came over I was ready.

"Is there anything I can get for you ma'am?" He asked licking his lips.

"Sky tell him which shoes you want." I said. She ran and started pointing at different shoes. She pointed at some black and yellow air max plus, pink and black foamposites, some turbo green 8's , a pair of pink new balances, white and university red Jordan 5's, and some rose gold air force ones, some olive canvas 12's, the habanero red foams, and a pair of light aqua 12's. The man wrote down everything she pointed at. "I need all of those shoes in a size 7c." I told him, "Then I need two pairs of each of these cotton candy air max, the black and red Jordan 5's , these black and yellow 13's, those all red air max plus, and the platinum tint retro 11s and I need them all in a size 6 in grade school and a 7c. Then I want two the matching Nike windbreaker to those air max, one of them a medium in womens and then a medium in little girls preferably a 3T if thats what ya'll go by." I said as he wrote everything down. King walked up as he finished writing all the stuff I said.

"Thats all I can get for you?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. I guess King took it as the dude was trying to flirt so he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave my but a squeeze. I laughed and went to sit down. Sky followed me and got on my lap.

"Put me on snwwap." She said as she reached for my phone. I unlocked it and opened the snapchat app. I let her play through all of the filters until she found one that she liked and took a picture. After about 20 minutes later the man came back with the first 5 pairs of our shoes. He made at least four more trips before he had all of the shoes out. He started ringing me up as his coworker was putting them in the bags. After he was finally done he rung up my total.

"Okay ma'am your total is going to be $1,639.98" He said. He looked shocked when I pulled the cash out of my purse. I laughed and counted out 1700 dollars handing it to him. I waited for him to give me my change. King grabbed two bags and I grabbed the other two. "Sky stay close by me." I told her.

"Otay." She said looking up the phone.

"We can go ahead and put these in the car, so we wont have to carry all of these bags around." I told King and he knodded his head. "This shit is heavy." He said.

"Lai we about to take these bags to the car." I told Lailani. She nodded her head and continued to talk to King friend and look at some shoes.

"Aye, can you hold them for me i'a be right back." He said to the guy that was helping him.  The dude said yea so I walked on out the store as him and Sky followed me. We finally made it out of the busy mall and headed to my car. I stopped to find my keys in my purse. Once I found them I hit the locks making my lights come on. Once I spotted my car I walked over to it.

"Um they can go in the back on each side of her booster seat." I said as I opened the back door. I sat the bags I had on the floor and King did the same. I closed the door and grabbed Sky hand.

"Hey pretty girl what's your name?" King said to her.

"Hey my name Skylar, Im no pretty I bwutiful." She said, this girl is a mess! I stopped at the main entrance and got a little car so I can just push her around. Once I got it we were headed back to footlocker to get King stuff. After he got his stuff we started walking around while Lailani and Kain went their separate ways. King only had two big bags so he put one of them in each hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
169K 3K 42
India was only 14 when her parents left her & her older brother. Even though he was able to take care of her she decided that she needed to help to...
80.5K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
1.8K 91 21
This is my first book so it may not be perfect but I would love your feedback and hope you stay with me through the whole book, enjoy and thank you! ...