Idiot/ Stevepop

Oleh YaBoiDally

"What?! no I don't like Soda! That's gay!" I lied as images of Soda flooded into my head. Lebih Banyak

Chap.1
Chap.2
Chap.3
Chap.4
Chap.5
Chap.6
Chap.7
Chap.8
Chap.9
Chap.10
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.13
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap.16
Chap.17
SURPRISE
Chap. 20
Chap.21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap.24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap.27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap. 38
Chap. 39

Chap.18

3.6K 97 103
Oleh YaBoiDally

Sodas POV

It was Ponyboys idea. His idea to drag us out to a movie for a date. His idea to bring Steve and Evie along. His idea that me and Cherry should come and honestly I don't think ive ever hated him.

I couldn't totally blame him for the mess because it was Cherrys idea to bring her friend along for Pony.

I hated sitting beside Cherry whole Steve was sat with Evie.

I sighed and my eyes became blurry. The movie screen was no longer any interest to me.

About halfway through the movie I could feel Pony looking at me and Cherry. He wanted to be with her and I didnt.

I felt an arm wrap around me.

"Hey, Greaser!" It yelled. I spun around to see Twobit with a wide smile. Twobit was good at voice impressions.

"Hey, Keith." Cherrys friend said. I think her name was Marcia?

"How do you know me?" Twobit asked as he sipped on a beer.

"Oh, everyone knows about Twobit Matthews." She laughed. I could tell Pony was getting ticked off that she wasn't paying any attention to him at all.

I sighed and decided to do what would make my baby brother happiest.

"Cherry, I think Ponyboy likes you." I said quietly. Her cheeks turned bright red.

"You... you think?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I... I don't know. I like you but... heck... He is pretty cute." She said shrugging.

"Go hang out with him. I'm fine alone. Marcia seems more into Twobit anyways." I said as I nodded to Twobit and Marcia who were laughing togther

She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking to Ponyboy.

It was worth giving up a pretty girl to see his smile as she sat next to him.

I smiled and went to walk out but I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned to see it was Evie. She had a smile. God I wanted to hate her.

"You want to sit with me and Steve?" She asked. I swallowed.

"Um, thanks but I better get home." I lied. The truth was I couldn't sit with them without being uncomfortable.

"You shouldn't walk alone. Steve why don't you walk him?" She offered.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine." She replied with a shrug.

He shot her a smile and walked past her.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and shivered as a cold gust of air came.

It was dark and the only real light we had were the street lamps.

We had walked for about 5 minutes in silence.

"Ever heard the song 'A Teenager In Love'?" He asked abruptly.

"No." I answered.

"You should listen to it." He said as he lit a cigerette.

"That's it?" I laughed, cold heartedly.

"What?" He asked.

"We kiss and all you do is recommd a song to me? If that's what you're going to do then I'll just walk by myself. I'm perfectly-" but his lips slammed into mine before I could finish.

"You talk to much." He said as he grabbed my hand in his.

"I'm not an object." I snapped as I tried to pull away but he twirled me and pulled me into his arms. His hands on my waist.

"God's you're like a child." He laughed before kissing me again. His lips tasted of cherries, probably from Evies lip gloss, and cigerettes. I didn't mind. They were his lips and that's all that mattered to me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.2K 126 25
A Sodapop Curtis love story
5.2K 33 15
โ i'd rather them put millions of bullets into me than just stand there and let me look at them and realize they never actually wanted me.โž if i was...
3.3K 65 21
imagines of: ห– แกฃ๐ญฉ โŠน เฃช เฑจเงŽหšโ‚Š dallas winston ponyboy curtis sodapop curtis darrel curtis johnny cade steve randle two bit mathews ห– แกฃ๐ญฉ โŠน เฃช เฑจเงŽ...
7.5K 66 14
"๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ." "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ."