π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© π™Šπ™§π™žπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘ οΏ½...

By WHORV06

Faith Ash grew up with only a mother. Her father has always been a difficult subject for Evelyn Ash so she ne... More

CAST
01 - Unknown Visitors
02 - Evelyn Ash
03 - The Truth
04 - Outburst
05 - Breathe
06 - Movies
07 - Aunt Dahlia
08 - A Tribrid?
10 - Collapse
11 - Shopping With Rebekah
12 - Who Is Adam?
13 - Dramatics
14 - Faith & Kol Bonding Time
15 - Nobody Is Safe

09 - Decorating With Faith

11.7K 241 21
By WHORV06

-Faith's P.O.V-

"Keep on with the good work guys!" said the coordinator or student president of our grade from the gym's stage.

We were decorating the gym for the dance before summer vacation. I had to come because in order to pass the grade you have to at least have 80 hours of collaboration in school stuff. This was pretty easy and I had already collected 70 and only needed 10 more and this will complete it.

Even Adam came. More like I dragged him, since I didn't want to come alone. "Faith put these stars hanging from the ceiling, please." said Bella the student president. I grabbed it with a small smile and left to grab the ladder. As I grab the latter I jump feeling arms around my waist.

"Hello, beautiful." I heard Adam from behind giving me a kiss on the neck. I giggled and looked up at him.

"Hey, what did you get?" I asked him.

"Bringing the tables inside with Carson, but stopped a little since I saw you struggling a little here." he laughed at me.

I scoffed rolling my eyes at him. "I'm not struggling." I was struggling and tried to grab in a better position the ladder.

"Yeah right" he said raising his eyebrows at me.

"I'm not. It just doesn't want to be used," I said to him. I laughed and shook his head taking the ladder away from me. "Hey!" I argued trying to take it back but he blocked me from my reach.

"Sorry but you are struggling to grab it and a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be grabbing this heavy of things." he smirks at me.

He then leaned down to give me a kiss but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. I laughed as I saw his face of surprise. "We have work to do. Follow me." I said teasing him by swinging my hips from side to side. I felt him staring and laughed.

I stopped in the middle of the gym and looked back at him to see him still looking. I snapped my fingers making come back. "Adam the ladder!" I called him.

"Oh! Right." he quickly said and walked over to me. He opened the ladder so it would stand and then went to go up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Going up." he said pointing up.

"Oh no, you're staying down here and hold on to the ladder so I don't fall" I instruct him pulling him down, and went to go up.

"Be careful." he said holding on to it.

"Mhm." I hummed, careful to not miss a step.

As I reached the top I started to put on the starts on the ceiling. When I hanged the last star, I heard someone call me from below. "Mm, Faith could you please move those right there to the left a little please?" asked Bella pointing to the farthest stars.

I sighed at grabbed it moving it a little.

"Mm, no a little bit more."

"There?" I asked looking at her but she shook her head.

"No. More." she said making me move it again.

"There?" I whined and looking at Adam who had a concerned look.

"No. To the right better." she said pointing right.

I growled a little but moved to the right now annoyed.

"There?" I growled at her but she shook her head.

"No better to the l-"

I cut her off now annoyed. "Left, right, left. Bella decided!" I yelled.

I think I let anger take over because the next thing I know a strong wind comes inside. Papers flew around, making the ladder I was on, stumble. "Ah!" I screamed in the air falling down. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but instead, I felt arms catch me.

I opened my eyes to be surprised at what I saw. Right there watching me was Kol with a concerned look. "Darling, are you alright?" he asked me putting down as I gulped hard.

"Uh..." I had no words as to how this just happened. One second I was on the ladder and the next, I'm falling down and being caught by Kol.

"Faith! Oh my God. Are you okay?" asked Adam looking at my face then giving me a big hug.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. My eyes locked on Kol. I pulled away and looked away from him and around. Papers were all over the place and other stuff was on the floor. People were bent down and frightened by the strong wind.

"OMG! Faith are you okay? You literally just fly." said Bella walking over to me.

"Yes. I'm fine." I tell her still surprised.

"Oh my god, I got so scared. If it wasn't for this man here you would've been squashed," she said pointing at Kol. "Who are you by the way?" she asked him.

"Kol Mikaelson." he introduces, gabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Bella. Nice to meet you, Kol" she said flirtatiously.

"Kol my um...uncle," I say the word weirdly coming out. Bella looked at him like examining him. "Bella don't you have to go give orders or something?" it made me uncomfortable the intense eye contact they were throwing each other.

"Uh yeah right. Bye Kol." she said giving me a weird wave and walking away.

"He's Kol?" asked Adam from beside me.

"Yes." I nodded giving him a small smile.

"And you must be Adam." Kol pointed at Adam threateningly.

"Yes." he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What are you doing here, Kol?" I raised my eyebrows trying to think of a reason but finding none.

"Your mother had sent me to take you home. I didn't ask why? -but it seems pretty urgent." he explains.

"Why would she want me home this early? She knows I had this" putting up a confused look I tried getting an idea.

"I don't know. She sent me here and better she did, you would've been dead if I wasn't." he smirks meaning that he caught me earlier.

"Okay, just let me get my stuff." I said walking over to my bag.

"Do you seriously have to go?" said Adam crossed arms.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but after this, I think I should." I felt very guilty because he was here because of me and now I was leaving him to finish up without me.

"Faith you brought me here to then leave me in this torture." he said huffing, giving me puppy eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you later?" I asked smirking. This time it was me doing puppy eyes.

"No puppy eyes-ugh fine how could I resist?" he said giving in.

"Thanks. Promise I will make it up" I promise him. I heard a growl from behind us.

Kol was there giving Adam a hard glare. "Let's go Faith" he states and then walked out. I smiled then gave Adam one last kiss then walked out over to Kol's car since it was Adam who brought me.

Hello peeps!!

Faith almost gets badly injured and she hasn't activated either of the werewolf or vampire sides so that would've hurt. Poor Adam, he didn't even want to be there but for Faith he was and now she's gone. Bella will kill him with chores.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 618 25
What if Klaus and Caroline found the secret to get rid of the hollow? Now Klaus and Caroline can finally start their forever. Until a little bundle...
1.3K 34 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
12.1K 378 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
62.3K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...