His wife

By Neha-Murad

A story about love,hate,hurt,anger ,rejection and jealousy.... Story of Hazil and Harizay..... More

Prologue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
Bonus Chapter (Present)
Bonus chapter (PAST)
Bonus Chapter (PAST)

✨3✨

13.4K 564 31
By Neha-Murad

Hazil was in the living room with  nafisa begum when harizay entered the room.....

Nafisa begum looked at her and smiled and gestured her to sit near her...

"Aani...i want to ask you something..? " Harizay said after contemplating for sometime....

"What...?" Nafisa begum asked her while folding clothes ...

Hazil looked at her, he was watching match on the tv before she entered the room..

"I...i want to go to hasam mamu house..Can i.? "

"No.." Hazil replied..while nafisa begum looked at both of them..

"Why..?" Harizay asked .

"Because I don't want you to go there..Isn't it enough.?"

"Hazil enough okay, First I didn't ask you, I asked it from Ani, I don't need your permission, second I don't care that you don't want me to go there.." harizay said while looking angrily at him..

She doesn't like his bossy  attitude..she doesn't know what is his problem that he is interfering in her every matter from past two and half years..

But now it's enough...she will not let him control her....

"But i am telling you, you are not going there..." hazil replied while glaring at her...

"Aani, plz Can i go .?"

"No, Can't you listen.?"

"Hazil, stay quiet..she is asking from me not from you..." Nafisa begum said .

"Mom..."

"Hazil, I said keep quiet...."

"But, Mom..."

"Hazil.." this time nafisa begum said  sternly...

"Aani, can i..?"

"Yes you can Harizay "

"Thank you Aani....thank you so much..." haizay said while hugging Nafisa begum.

She knows hazil is shooting draggers at her, but she doesn't care...

"When will you go..and for how many days..?" Nafisa begum asked her..

"Tomorrow, for one day.."

"Okay, Shameer will drop you.."

"Okay Aani..thank you....."

"Mom, when will dad return from his tour..." hazil asked nafisa begum but continued glaring at her.

"In three four days, but why..? "

"I want to discuss something important with him..."

At this Harizay looked at her...

"Hazil...please .."

"Shut up."

"Hazil watch you tone, and what are you referring to.?"

"Aani he wants to talk about rukhsati with uncle....."

"And guess what your daughter is still not ready....she doesn't want it."

"If she is not ready, then why are you pressuring her hazil.." Nafisa begum said .

"Mom, don't support her...i will handle her  ..... personally ."

"I also have a right to say in it.." harizay said angrily.

Now it's too much for her.She will tell him that the world doesn't revolve around him only...Only he, his decision is not important.

"Harizay, shut up.....you are really testing my patience with your behaviour now. Tell me your problem clearly,if you have any.Hazil said .

"I told you already.."

"Stop both of you..." Nafisa begum said while glaring at both of them.

"Sorry Aani.."

"It's okay Harizay. You don't have to worry...Nothing will happen against your wish.Now go to your room."

"Okay " Harizay said and left the room..

"I will talk to dad when he wilk come from his trip and you will support me Mom." Hazil said when harizay left the room .

"Hazil, i think you forgot that  your elders are present to take decision....so stop taking decisions by yourself. Now you can go.."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Make one cup of coffee for me." Hazil said while entering the kitchen... Harizay who was decorating the cake looked at him who was now watching her..

"Bhabhi will make coffee for you , i am busy as you can see.."

"So what, my coffe is more important than your work." Hazil said while caging her between the kitchen shelf and him.

"Move" Harizay said while trying to escape.

"Make coffee first." He said frustratedly.

"Hazil, what is your problem, Can't you see.?" Harizay said while trying to shove him away .

"Yes, i can see very clearly...what are you doing and what are you trying to do....but listen me Harizay, I am talking to you politely , don't try , i said don't try to frustrate me...Because Consequences will not going to be good for you."

"I dont know what you are talking about and even I don't want to know..i will make coffee after decorating the cake...now step a side."

"Harizay Hazil hussain you are not that innocent who doesn't understand what i am saying....When i will get to know the real reason behind your behaviour then I  myself don't know what i will do to you...it's my warning to you Harizay BACK OFF. " Hazil said while holding her jaw .

His fingers were diging in her cheeks and her eyes were pricking with tears due to the pain.

"You like to control me , what if I don't give you the chance to control me.What will you do.?"  Harizay asked still trying to control her unshed tears due to pain.

"The distance between your room and my room is not that much Harizay, if you not willingly come to my room then i will drag you." Harizay looked at hazil with shocked expressions..."i think you are understanding what i am saying." Hazil said and left her with a jerk.

"You...you will never do that.." Harizay said.

"I don't want to do that Harizay , but you are forcing me, when dad will ask you about rukhsati you better said yes, it is better for you."

"Are you threatening me Hazil.?"

"Yes, i am ...and one last thing consider it your last trip to your mamu 's house...because i will not allow you in future....."

"Why.?"

"I told you I don't like your going to that person house who is the sole reason due to which i was forced in this marriage five years ago....i am waiting outside, bring coffee there." With his hazil left the kitchen...

"You hatered towards Hassam mamu is quite justified...
I know Hazil you are also forced in this relationship, i will not accept this relationship unlike you, i know we are not for each other and will never be.....
I am not going to accept our elders decision .... Never..."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Sorry i know i am late..it is almost a month since i last update it...but I was extremely busy due to my exams ..... Now my exams are over and i will try my best to update soon...
I will try to update "A Mistake" in two three days...

Plz share your opinion on the story...

Till then Allah hafiz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 8.9K 51
(Completed)#26on 17/5\2020- "Are you ready to meet him?"my brother questioned again with smirk on his face, now what was it?Who was this man my brot...
309K 16K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
67.9K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?