Kingdom Flaws

By egapgs

Nemesis always wanted to be a Knight where she would be a hero one day. Yet, because she's a girl she got stu... More

Kingdom Flaws
Kingdom Flaws (2)
Kingdom Flaws (3)
Kingdom Flaws (4)
Kingdom Flaws (5)
Kingdom Flaws (6)
Kingdom Flaws (7)
Kingdom Flaws (8)
Kingdom Flaws (9)
Kingdom Flaws (10)
Kingdom Flaws (11)
Kingdom Flaws (12)
Kingdom Flaws (13)
Kingdom Flaws (14)
Kingdom Flaws (15)
Kingdom Flaws (17)

Kingdom Flaws (16)

42.1K 1.2K 427
By egapgs

My chest was still heavy.

I was still so confused with everything Yerksa has been overwhelming me with, but now all of us knew what we had to do.

I was surprisingly wasn't mad and after the intense talk with Yerksa I slept on my aggression and woke up calm through the following morning.

It was dead quiet which was weird, but soon after Yerksa came fully armored surprising us all with the news she had for us today.

"We head for the eighth piece of the sword," Yerksa synced herself with one foot forward. "Tonight is the night."

"I feel like I should break into random singing when you say that," Ritava spat out of nowhere.

We all stared at him wondering where the humor laid in it, but frankly we were all tired. He murmured under his breath and looked down.

Something in me sort of glad he was back to normal, the joking Ritava side still there.

"What's the plan?" Valvane sighed the question.

"We stock up first and relatively rest while talking about who will do what," Yerksa licked her lips. "Cronus, prince." Yerksa eyed them both. "Let's get started."

All  in all the initial plan before we could head to the seventh kingdom was to stock up and collectively have an aggressive plan depending on the 'what if' cases. Most of them circling around the fact we could be attacked and possibly killed.

That being the number one case.

Ritava was to make a glimmer for all of us. The same one from before when we were glimmered into fake seventh kingdom guards.

The plan was to enter the kingdom split into two distinct groups. One Yerksa leading and the other Autumn.

Autumn, being assigned to be the leader because she knew the possibility of where the part of the sword could be located. 

Something about a secret door her father clearly told her never to go near as a child.

"It makes sense," Yerksa nodded thoughtfully lost in her own thinking. "The fact your father would bring specialized magicians associated with bending."

"I guess." Autumn nervously twitched.

"When she gets angry or sad I've seen on first hand bases that you wield them weirdly enough," I murmured staring at Autumn. "Is it hard controlling your emotions?"

Autumn didn't answer.

"I do too," I hesitated at first. "Controlling."

Autumn stared at me in that moment. Her eyes clutched to mine. I could see the desperate understanding she wanted. Her expression folding with relief as she nodded.

I understood the pain of admitting it. Yet, what she doesn't know is that I truly just realized and admitted it myself right now.

"Are you sure?" Valvane frowned, cutting in out of no where. "I hope your not tricking us and really are on your fathers side-"

"No," Autumn snapped glaring at him. "I wouldn't-"

"I wouldn't be surprised," Day raised a bold eyebrow.

Autumn flushed biting her lower lip.

Kenzie and Day giggled while Utopie weirdly enough didn't. The alliances have been firm for awhile now with Autumn losing her usual crew. Utopie with Fefe and Cor stuck on Valvanes side.

It's funny to think how it used to be compared to now.

"Accusations like these I will not tolerate," Yerksa lifted her chin with a icy tone. "Understand?" She confirmed.

Kenzie and Day visibly deflated their condescending smile toward Autumn and bowed once to signify they understood.

Autumn, still phased crunched her hands into round vein filled fists. I touched her elbow. She snapped her head towards me with a raged mask. Her elbow felt like putting my hand inside a lit fire. She was bending fire inside of her which was something horrible at the moment.

"It's okay," my voice shook as I spoke softly towards her. "You're okay," I nodded not daring to move my hand.

Autumn glanced quickly at her elbow where I was touching and looked up at me with shock. I winced. My fingertips burning. I closed my eyes trying to hold it in so I could appear normal, but it hurt too much.

The fire however was suddenly gone. I looked up cautiously to see Autumn breathing normally. She was frowning, but seemed fine.

She licked her lower lip and exhaled out loud. Seeming much more calmer than a few seconds ago.

"I-" Autumn stuttered. "I'm sorry," she looked away flushed.

"As long as you're calm," I stretched my lips from side to side.

"Does it hurt?" Her words barely made my ears.

"No," I lied.

Autumn went quiet.

The other princesses looking slightly horrified. I quickly took the time to change the subject.

"I agree with Yerksa," I took stand. Everyone faced my attention. "I will not tolerate shameless accusations like betrayal-"

"And if you're wrong?" Kenzie snorted.

I blinked not expecting attitude from anyone, especially Kenzie.

"What happens, happens." Yerksa surfed her cape around to cover her chest. "We will descend into the seventh kingdom during night fall."

"It's not that far either," a quiet Cronus added. "The trip will be fairly easy."

"Agreed," Ritava nodded.

"Good," Cronus mumbled. No one else hearing his last words. I caught the moment to observe Cronus. I eyed him closely to see lines running around the sides of his eyes. He looked wary and off the cliff of exhaustion.

I looked away quickly before he could catch me staring at him and suddenly found myself lost in muted thoughts.

I barely had any sleep either with the fact Yerksa saw my parents once upon a time, yet I took the initiative to place this information in the back of my mind. The only reason why because it was a self inflicted weapon I could hurt myself with.

If I think about it too much It'll wipe me out. Along with how things are going on now with the fact I'm a princess...

Saving the kingdoms have come into the picture and with my future on the line I might not have the chance to even find my real parents. 

It's something hard to stomach and something I weirdly knew about, but didn't at the same time. I always ignore reality until it gets angry and forces me to face it.

One day I'll have the courage to accept all this. Inhale it deeply and exhale it out with a sigh of relief.

Dread confuses my emotions as it entwines my intestines with a rage. Anger I don't know where it comes from, but lives in my body. 

I'm starving right now, but already feasted on the cold air. I'm full of fear.

A warm almost burning sensation emits from Autumn as she stands beside me. The fire still brewing inside her, but much more tamed.

I just about noticed all of us standing in a circle lost in thought. Yerksa herself thinking about something I wish I could listen to.

She catches my mischievous observation towards her and I immediately regret seeing the sadness fill her eyes. It leaves instantaneously  just as it enters, but the fact I know who it's towards...

Makes me want to scream.

Ritava suddenly collided with my chain of thoughts.

"I'll get a head start on the glimmer then," he nodded.

"Very well," Yerksa tilted her head down.

Ritava went around murmuring the spell on each princess. He quickly involved himself with his doings. Yerksa randomly reeling my attention towards her.

She turned around briskly and began to walk. I hesitated at first, but soon followed her about several feet away from the group.

Yerksa stopped short. The wind with curiosity swayed her long white hair as if a melody was present. I watched with a lucid lull as her hair danced in the crisp air.

The sun setting as shades bathed the grass and wrapped it's taunting darkness on the trees branches.

"I hope you're emotions are set as we start... This," Yerksa awkwardly began.

"Why do you care?" I coldly tilted my head to the side not wanting to even stare at her back.

"Going into something, especially as dangerous as this, with enraged emotions can be hectic and even more dangerous-"

"I know," I snapped loudly. "I know," I breathed out roughly.

Yerksa went silent.

"Very well," she replied mono-toned. "As long as you're calm," she swiftly turned around to face me and walked away brushing my shoulder with hers.

I stepped back one step to only realize the dripping sarcasm from her tongue. I shuddered. I definitely deserved it, but Yerksa is the last person I want to deliver sarcasm to me. Swallowing my pride I walked back to the group to get my glimmer on.

Every last princess had there's on with the brutish blond haired guard look all the seventh kingdom guards wore.

I stood in front of Ritava as he awkwardly began.

We hadn't really talked since the incident of him running away from me, but right now was the time to bury it.

Yerksa was right. I had to go into this with no regrets and a have a leash on my emotions.

I don't want to regret one thing going into this so it's best I be on the best terms with everyone while in it.

I don't want to be haunted for the rest of my life.

Ritava seemed focused on getting the glimmer on me right. However I could tell he had other things on his mind.

The minute he put the glimmer on me the second I pounced on him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I gave him a huge hug that hopefully explained my dread.

I was a little embarrassed it had come to this with all the princesses staring at me questioningly. They wouldn't understand, but I knew Ritava would.

He always somehow did.

"Wh-what is this for?" Ritava stuttered not expecting the hug.

"Everything I can't say in words," I held him more tightly. "I appreciate you way more than I show it. I'm sorry I never do-"

"I understand Nemesis," Ritava chuckled patting me on the back. "It doesn't really matter if you don't voice it all the time. I know my worth," he animatedly stated.

I smile and hug him tighter.

"I would hug you back," Ritava groaned from my tight hold. "But your in your guard form and I don't feel comfortable hugging you in this form."

"You know you want to!" I chuckled pushing him forward.

"No," Ritava shook his head.

I chuckled and sighed feeling much more better.

"I'm surprised you forgave me sooner," Ritava whose face was flushed rubbed his cheek. "I'm sorry," he murmured childishly.

"Whenever you apologize it makes me seem like a villain," I grinned widely. "Kingdom me.."

"I really do mean it Nemesis," Ritava whispered his sincerity. "I never... I was just-"

"You don't have to," I shook my head.

"No I do," Ritava semi snapped. "I do."

Biting my lower lip I let him continue.

"I was just scared," Ritava sighed a choppy breath. A nervous filled one. "I always knew something in you was weird, but I didn't think..." He trailed off with no need to finish the sentence.

I understood.

"You're not alone in the always knew something was there club," I shyly smiled.

"I find it weird though you're a princess," Ritava out of nowhere laughed out loud. I stared at him dumbfounded as he continued to laugh hysterically.

"I-I mean you a princess?" Ritava pointed. "Oh my god I was hold in this laughter the minute I was handed this information-"

"You're a still a jerk even though I forgave you!?" I glared.

"C'mon that's the past!" He snorted.

"Two seconds ago?"

"Dwelling on the past helps no one," Ritava wagged his finger. "Anyway.." He sighed. "What was I laughing at again?"

"The fact I'm a princess?" I crossed my arms together.

"Oh yeah," Ritava licked his lips. "You? A princess?" He grinned then slowly chuckled and finally continued his earthquake capable laughter.

"I don't get what's so funny?" I tried not to smiled, but failed as my lips quivered.

"I just imagined some prince coming to you in this frilly looking ball saying, 'Shall we?' and you reply saying, 'okay!' and just clock him with a punch-"

"I would not!" I gasped.

"In this glimmer form you would," Ritava waved his eyebrows.

"That's not even funny," I covered my mouth chuckling.

"Oh yes it is," Ritava wiped the laughed encouraged tears running down his cheeks. "I mean a princess?" Ritava held his stomach his hands.

"I find it just as funny," Cronus walked casually towards Ritava and I.

His presence silencing the upbeat mood.

"May I talk to you?" Cronus's lost eyes spoke to me. "Privately?" He rapidly glances at Ritava and back to me.

Ritava nodded his head and left before another word was spoken.

Cronus seemed strange in that moment. He looked different. Too different. In a way as if I didn't know him. It was very strange indeed.

Ritava already put the glimmer on him with the seventh kingdom guard armor. His hair much more darker as the sun hid behind the clouds.

Cronus looked haunted as his eyebrows creased into a sullen cross. His eyes dangling with exhaustion as he forcefully pulled them up to watch me.

My breath caught between my throat while confusion danced up and down my arms as he stared.

"What's wrong?" I began with no choice, but to break the choice.

"I've done everything I could, but i haven't had the courage to take the step.." Cronus's eyes fell back to the floor. a glare replacing his haunted expression. "I have failed."

"W-what do you mean?" I whispered.

"You won't understand," Cronus dipped his head down. "You won't."

"What are you talking about Cronus?" I took a step forward.

"Don't!" He snapped flicking a hand up. "Stay-"

"Cronus-"

"I," Cronus shouted throwing his head up. "I am not who you think I am-"

"Cr-"

A figure suddenly jumped over me with a sword in their hand. Wide eyed I faced Yerska's back and flailin white hair in an attack stance.

"It only takes those few words to accept my suspicions," Yerksa hissed. "Who are you?"

"Let me finish," Cronus frantically took a step forward.

"Yerksa-"

"Who are you!" She demanded more loudly.

"Wait, Yerksa!" I jumped in front of her. Yerksa side stepped to get in front, but I mimicked her moves to stop her. I watched Cronus from the s he took one step back with his head held high.

I noticed the tears creased and about to fall.

"I have failed the future," Cronus whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I had one chance to bring you with me, but my own hesitation for the right moment wasted all the time I had.." Cronus's pained expression peeled into tears following down his cheek.

Yerksa suddenly stopped with a glare painted on her face topped with confusion. Yet, confusion and sadness was all I could feel as Cronus spoke words I could not understand.

"Who... Are you?" I asked.

"Someone you should've known," his lips shadowed an almost smile.

"Cronus this isn't the time!" I shouted with frustrated anger. "What are you saying?"

"Farewell Nemesis," Cronus whispered taking out a necklace i've never seen before from his pocket. It had a sea colored teal blue in the middle with a oval shape touched with an outline of intricit gold. He concentrated on it for a second and murmured something odd to the necklace. "Everything will make sense the minute you remember." He kissed the necklace as he closed his eyes.

All of a sudden a quiet tornado of orange and bright green leaves laced around Cronus from top to bottom. His eyes not leaving mine. I didn't feel his eyes the whole time. Those eyes I've always noticed no matter how much Cronus came off as strange to me.

As the leaves engulfed him with a caress did he finally close his eyes through a held breath.

He was gone.

Just like that.

Unable to breathe I turned to Yerksa for almost some comfort on what just happened. 

She was shaking. Yerksa was shaking. One knee on the ground with her eyes bulging out of her head as if she saw something she wasn't. Her sword on the floor with both her hands on face with fingertips covering her ears..

Yerksa gaped with horror.

She got up swiftly and clawed her hands on my shoulder.

"Listen to me," she hissed with tears in her eyes. 

"Why-" I struggled.

"Listen to me-"

"Why!" I pushed her forward.

Yerksa slammed her head against mine forcing her grip even harder on my shoulders. I winced in pain as a splitting hot pain of white engrossed my vision as I closed my eyes. I opened them up to see Yerksa's pale white face holding me down.

"Listen to me and listen to me very carefully..." She whispered. "What you saw was nothing-nothing that matters right now."

"Cronus-"

"Is gone and will never come back you understand?"

I held my lips together unable to speak.

"Neme-" Yerksa stopped meager and fell to one knee. Her cheeks puffed grimace. She let one hand go from my shoulder and let the other slid down my arm. Yerksa gripped her stomach among pain present. Her expression exposing her sparse fight with reality. She was losing as she screamed out loud and chomped her mouth tight.

I breathlessly surveyed.

"This wasn't suppose to happen," Yerksa slammed her fist in the ground sobbing. "This wasn't..." She clenched her teeth together.

It was weird in that moment. Strange because even though I didn't understand why Cronus left like this and how Yerksa knew..

I was so cold in that moment. 

Way too cold. 

Yet at the same time I was calm. 

Why?

I don't know why I bent down in that second, but I did. Even though not one single thing was running in my blank mind in that minute I wrapped my arms around Yerksa with an open glare on my face.

I speculated numbly the area Cronus stood. His trace gone like it was never there. 

Just like inside my heart.

It was the truth yet I always thought Cronus and I had this connection. I was too stubborn to admit it, but he was the only person I felt like I had a deep connection with.

I held Yerksa with a soft hold as I stared more and more at the place Cronus once stood at.

I should be scared that Yerksa was crying right now, but I wasn't. I've never been more calm in my life. It was scary, but relieving. It was as if something hit me.

A cool, calm and very well collected feeling that made me realize what was at stake. Just like my intermission being placed with my parents, the mysterious truth about Cronus leaving like this would have to be left for another time.

I now understood my objective and how much it meant. It felt good to not be scared. It wasn't me being cold the whole time, but being real.

The truth is scary and many take it the wrong way. Just like I was thinking it was evil..

Yerksa's demure long gone stopped crying into my chest. She was still. Too still as I hugged her while sitting on the ground.

I took the time to speak.

"Right now the future of this country is my priority," I whispered. "Nothing else."

Yerksa sniffed, almost child like. It made me want to smile even though this moment was way to inappropriate for that.

"I have never in life cried in front of someone." Yerksa admitted with dread in her tone. "You should be honoured."

I laughed.

It returned to the silence as Yerksa sighed.

"I sense no lie in your words." Yerksa's voice dipped low.

"I understand now," I whispered.

"You do?" Yerksa's words laced with shock. "I have a right to be surprised."

"I don't know why I understood the minute Cronus left." I frowned. "However I couldn't help feel a tug of my something."

"Serenity," Yerksa lifted her head to face me. Her tears out of sight. "You felt it?"

"I-Is this something I'm suppose to feel?"

"When one has to go through something great it is said when they go through something traumatic they realize the responsibility and are blessed with success from an ancestor."

"An ancestor?" I murmured. I returned my attention to where Cronus stood and froze.

Night black hair swaying in the windless air spoke to me. A memorable beautiful pale face and a name I was very much aware of.

Bafa stood there with bizarre elegance that belonged to someone once human. Her eyes a deep never ending icy blue. She disappeared the minute I blinked.

With her gone the allowance of myself breathing granted. I gasped for air and placed a hand on my chest.

The realization hitting me.

"Bafa.." I whispered.

Yerksa stared at me as if she knew what was coming.

"She was there wasn't she?" Yerksa oddly smiled.

"She.... She's related to me?" I questioned. "My mother?"

Yerksa fell silent.

"Yerksa please-"

"She wasn't your mother," Yerksa began. "She's a great grandmother perhaps or even greater than that if I should correct myself."

"How do you know?" I cringed my eyebrows with shock. Yerksa was actually telling me something.

I continued to let her talk and not let my luck get wasted.

"I was best friends with her," Yerksa's eyes trailed off somewhere distant. "It's been almost six hundred or so years since I last saw Bafa alive. It was before the great war she died.."

"You mean.."

"Bafa was married to Hexa. They were king and queen of the ninth kingdom, a kingdom that does not exist anymore. It has been banished deep into the woods. The only reason people have never seen it or have talked about it is because Bafa is trapped there, her soul at least."

"Is that the reason why she haunts the dark forest?" I eyed Yerksa. "Is that why?"

"Before we answer this question do you want to know why she hates noble people? All in all the pale skinned?"

"Yes," I nodded my head frantically. "Please," I begged sitting in a much more comfortable position.

"An alliance of noble people killed her thus igniting the raging hate that escalated into evil inside Hexa. They didn't agree back then that such a controversial relationship should go on. Unlike now back then it was unheard of. Even though Hexa was a muro King they still didn't agree."

"When Bafa put her foot down and asked for help from the other kingdoms they denied any help. The ninth kingdom people rejected the idea itself and tortured Bafa day and day with criticism. Agathi and myself-"

"Agathi?"

"Once upon a time we were civil both her and I. It was only for Bafa's sake though because I was friends with Bafa not Agathi while the same for her."

"That makes sense," I nodded.

"We tried to help all we could, but it only got worse and worse. One day when she was visiting the eighth kingdom-"

"The forbidden kingdom?"

"Yes," Yerksa nodded. "It was really a plan to kill her in the forest and they did."

"How did Hexa find out?"

"Well at the time Bafa was visiting with her baby girl. When he found out his wife died he asked for the little baby and they never found her. In the end Hexa went crazy and at the time he held the sword in which every year one kingdom holds the sword."

"Why?"

"The sword has all of the nine kingdoms blessing and powers in it. Having the sword for a year not only brings a blessing for the crops, but for families and eventually an increase of happiness."

"Yet it could go both ways," I raised an eyebrow.

"It could do things you could never imagine. Create armies of dead people and all these horrifying things that could make you not have one wink of sleep for the rest of your life." Yerksa whispered as if remembering the war. "It was horrendous."

"Why was Bafa visiting the eighth kingdom?"

"The ninth and eighth kingdom always had tension. The reason being the eighth kingdom king, king Clory wanted to marry Bafa."

"Really?"

"He loved her to death," Yerksa sighed. "But she fell for Hexa."

"Was it a conspiracy?" I frowned. "It sounds like a if I can't have you thing no one else should-"

"No one really knows the truth, but one of the many reasons this war began was because of the complex relationships." Yerksa sighed. "Six hundred years ago I was around my middle twenties. The hormones and the running emotions." She chuckled dryly under her breath.

"This sounds way more complicated than I thought," I pressed my lips together. "Why do you think I should know this?"

"I just may be one of the last people living to know how this all sparked," Yerksa truthfully began. "I need someone to know this before I die Nemesis and you are the one who should know about your families past, okay?"

I nodded slowly.

"One of the many reasons why I despised Agathi was her desperate love towards Hexa. There I said it," Yerksa slapped her knee. "It felt so good."

"So her being a traitor wasn't a surprise?"

"Not at all," Yerksa shook her head. "I tried to tell the others to watch her, but they didn't listen those wannabes."

"But wasn't she best friends with Bafa?"

"Love.... Nemesis, is something dangerous. You'll feel this emotion powerfully towards another one day. It can do many strange things to others Nemesis. It can also motivate to kill," Yerksa breathed. "I, for one always knew I would die alone. I am too crazy for another person to handle."

"So she loved him regardless of her friend, Bafa being married to Hexa?"

"Yes," Yerksa nodded. "But then the strange thing happened with Agathi suddenly started loving Clory, I remember that one day she told us."

"Clory?"

"Yes the Forbidden Kingdom King," Yerksa murmured. "Bafa was naturally happy because she was all for Hexa. The thought of Clory now having someone else would create peace."

"Yet?"

"Yet, she found out he had another woman on his mind and that was Bafa."

"So you think she might have had something to do with Bafa's death?"

"Yes and no," Yerksa placed a hand under her chin. "What baffled me is the fact Agathi could bring Bafa to that one so called game class."

"That one game I told Fefe..." I trailed off.

"Bafa is known for her revenge towards nobles, yet Agathi is a muro-but still, I always knew Agathi was capable of betrayal-"

"Could betrayal and murder be in the same category? Is that what you're trying to say?" I questioned.

"Yes." Yerksa nodded. "In some way, nevertheless myself and many others will never know. All I know is Bafa despises nobles even though she's one herself. Agathi betraying Clory was random, yet her siding with Hexa and his dark rising army confirmed she still had powerful desperate feelings for him which exposed my suspicions towards her again."

"Have you ever thought of the idea of Clory never leaving the forbidden kingdom a sign of his fear towards Bafa?"

"I've thought of that too, but once again we'll never know the real truth," Yerksa slowly smirked. 

"So all in all crossed relationships created this whole war-"

"Never underestimate the smallest characters," Yerksa cut me off. "They might be small, but they also have the biggest roles."

I didn't understand, but Yerksa always said things that would sense later. I folded the information and kept it for later.

"That baby obviously survived somehow because I'm here today," I breathed through my nostrils. The wind picking up as we continued to talk on the dirt floor.

"She did," Yerksa sighed almost with a sound of relief.

"How have you lived so long Yerksa?" I asked the much needed question.

"Those who have saved more than a million lives through triumph and bravery are granted immortality through the swords blessing. You have the choice to take it with the option of the Wex's balanced poison of purity and evil can kill you. It took six hundred years for one to finally get me. I should be glad. I should be in fact, sick of living yet the one purpose I feel I have in this world has come and yes I am dying," Yerksa chuckled.

I eyed her injured arm quickly and glanced back at her.

"How long do you have?" I shyly whispered.

"Enough time," Yerksa used the sword as leverage to get up from the floor. She threw her hand out immediately.

I stared at it for a moment and grabbed it.

"Were you waiting for me to go through that bit of understanding to tell me all of this?"

"Yes," Yerksa admitted with a grin. "How does it feel?"

I opened and closed my mouth.

I could still feel the buzzing in my chest. The amazing feeling of knowing yet not at the same time. It was something I couldn't explain, but feel.

"Is this how you always feel?" I unexpectedly asked.

"Like a boss?" Yerksa smirked. "Hell yes."

I smiled not expecting the casual reply.

"You remind me of her you know that?" Yerksa tilted her head to the side. "Of Bafa."

"I-I do?" i stuttered.

"You might not have the same skin color, but you resemble her in such odd ways. Clory would have a heart attack if he saw you."

"Do you think it would've been different if she didn't die?"

Yerksa went quiet.

"Yes," she finally answered.

"Can I ask you one more question?"

"While I'm tolerant, sure."

"When you talk about love... Who was it?"

She went quiet again.

"That is one secret I cannot even tell myself," Yerksa almost looked flushed.

"I'm sorry-"

"No need," Yerksa waved her hand to mind it.

"Did you..?"

"Let's just say I adored the way he loved another," Yerksa stared me straight into my eyes. "And let's just say if we ever were to be you wouldn't exist."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 6.2K 45
The boy in the basement was quiet. He always had been since I had found him. But he never scared me like they warned he would. They were the scary on...
26.9K 651 136
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
281K 8.1K 41
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
1.1M 78.2K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...